The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 3: The Curse of the Haunted Hotel

Nick22 · 8631 · 261607

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Reat rob, Ryro!' scooby congratulated him. "Rou rid really rell. Ri robably ron't ro ras rood." He said, frowning. "Rut re rill rave rhe rivia rontest.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thanks, Scooby," Spyro said.

"Guide You Home," Cynder replied. "Or I Would Die For You as it's known in some places." She recited the octave Stripetail had shown Spyro and began to sing. "This is the darkest night. Stars have all faded away. Quiet upon this world. Though the clouds there is a light. We will find our way. I would die for you, cross the sky for you. I will send out a light burning for you alone. You're all I need, to set me free. And this fire will guide you... home."

She knew the song better than Spyro had known his and didn't stumble through any of the words. Still she wasn't as good a singer as Dixie, but she had obviously benefited more from practicing than Spyro had.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Rime nodded. "Any security type jobs? That's what we specialized in before. But we'll do any type of job you request. Dr. Kerzach also has experience in working in a commercial kitchen."

Strut, Dr. Kerzach, Dr. Zanasiu and Zachary were standing ready in case anyone needed assistance.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The Tourist, Sara and Odysseus walked into the console room.  

"We've been told of the situation, it does seem interesting." The Tourist said.

"Oh dear, what a mess." Sara said seeing the dripping wet Velma and the puddle of water on the floor.

"Sorry, it's raining outside." Velma said.

"That's ok dear." Sara said and waved her hand making the water puddle vanish as the water was quickly evaporated.  She then waved a hand and dried Velma off. "There, much better."

"Thanks." Velma said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Excellent' Stripetail said. "my only .. little quabble  is that you were a little too quiet in some areas. a little too strong in others,, but  to get a top notich score doesn't require absolute perfection. 5 out of 5. You're a very good Soprano 2 or Alto 1, depending on the song..You obviously knew the song, and your voice is nice to listen too. Nice work Cynder" stripetail said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We don't need security, there really nothing of value to steal here' Briggins replied. We do need kitchen work though. some of you will be bellboys, others will work in the kitchen.." the kitchen is down the hall to the left.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cynder nodded. She glanced over at Spyro, who allowed himself a small smile at her success in beating him.

"By the way, Stripetail," Spyro said, turning to the squirrel. "What did you call us here for?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Apart from meeting your new teammates? Well I want you to investigate the strange occurances of this hotel, and the surrounding area. This hotel dates back nearly 130 years, and it looks like it, judging by the condition the rooms are in. ' stripetail said...
_
Excellent job, Cynder. You've been practicing, I can tell' Dixie beamed.  Scooby shook his head. Ri'm rin rig rouble"
_ Scooby, you're up next." Stripetail said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Who are our new teammates and when are they coming?" Cynder asked.

"What kind of strange occurances?" Spyro asked. He glanced over at Scooby. "Sorry, we'll wait until you're done singing before he keep asking questions."

--------------------------

"What's taking that food so long?" Blackguilmon growled, glancing over at Skull and snapping his claws. "Hurry up."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"two of them are Digimon, the other two are from a world called Monster Rancher, as for when they'll srrive, all I know is that they are coming.." stripetail replied. "It may be awhile..'
"Ri'll ring Rit Rhe Road Rack" Scooby said. StTripetail led him through the octave and Scooby began He opened his mouth, and instead of his usuall rough and barely intelligible voice, he words came out full and clear 'hit the road jack and don't you come back no more. My women, my women, why you treat me soi mean, you're the meanesat old women that I've ever seen, but if you say so, I gotta pack my things and go.. hit the road jack and don't you come back no more.."
 Stripetail shook his head. "WHERE did that conme from Scooby? 5 out of 5, you nailed every word, every pitch, you sounded like a scorned lover! Remarkable.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What do you think we should do?" Odysseus asked.

"We need to go there and look for clues, how did the monsters get there?  What is really going on here?" Velma said.

"Yes, I concur.  Though if there are monsters you'll need something, but what?" The Tourist said.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach headed into the kitchen.

"As in security we meant the safety of your clients." Deimos said.

Dr. Zanasiu's armor was starting to become somewhat uncomfortable.

Rime readjusted his armor as well.

"Hey, any place where we can store our armor? It's getting a little uncomfortable." Strut asked Nick.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Digimon?" Spyro repeated. "You mean like that Blackguilmon?"

"That's quite a mouthful," Cynder said. "Blackguilmon. I wonder if he has a shorter name he goes by."

Both dragons stopped talking and stared at Scooby, mouths hanging open in shock. "Was that really Scooby?" Cynder asked in disbelief.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"hmm," The tourist said, "To bad Shazam is hobnobbing with his fellow wizards or I'd hop by the Rock of Eternity and as if he'd let you have some  of the shazam powers.  And the force Evolution won't be safe for you to use again for at least another year." The Tourist said.

"It was sorta fun, if not a bit strange, to be evolved a billion years." Velma said.  "Pity it only lasted about 22 seconds."

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Mikoto had left the hotel now, deciding to wait before he made a move against any of its inhabitants. He had found an old umbrella in a closet and was using it as a shield against the heavy rain, though the weather didn't concern him much, since he had rarely ever been sick in his life. He passed by the parked cars, stopped and stared up at the tree line.

A large shape appeared above the trees. First a gold crest and then the creature's white head. A beak extended from his face. His eyes were red and pupilless. His skin resembled metal more than flesh or scales.

"Human..." Topgaler said, not bothering to speak through the device on Mikoto's wrist since they were face to face.

"I want to have a look around," Mikoto said, tossing the umbrella to the side. White light covered him as he transfromed into Abarekiller.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie, like everyone else was stunned at Scooby's profiency. "Scooby! I didn't know you could sing like that! I guess its my turn, and you've set me a high bar to clear..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Cynder sighed. "And just when I thought we would get an easy win in."

"Your win in the thrid contest was pretty easy," Spyro pointed out.

"Why don't you ask Dixie's opinon on that?" Cynder said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I only stayed in there 7 more seconds than you did, Spyro. " dixie replied. "You've been with him much longer and have learned to ignore him.. it took every inch of  my will not to strangle him at some of the things he said. and do you remember HIS singing? Like a cat being slowly roasted alive.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You can put them in the storage closet on the first floor" nick replied. "There's one on every floor."
_
Scooby sat down, surprised at the beautiful music that had come out of him.. Ri Ron't row rhere rhat rame from' He said. "Rit ras robably ra rone-roff"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe she can have her own monster to battle others." Sam said.

"You mean like a Pokemon?" Odysseus said.

"Or a digimon.  I can make a digivice." Sara said.

"I'm not sure, but if you guys think it's ok." Velma said.

"Maybe Shazam is back." Odyseus said.

"I feel a bit mixed about this.  Ok let's go." The Tourist said, he turned ot look up, a habbit since the Tardis didn't need him to do this to hear him. "Set course for the Rock of Eternity." The Tourist said.  

"Course set, everyone.' The tardis said as the rotor on the console started to go up and down.  Some minutes passed.  "We've arrived, everyone out who's getting out." The Tardis said.  

"Ok gang, lets go." The Tourist said.  

They all got out and saw they were next to a huge mountain and around them seemed to be nothing.  Just ahead they saw a huge door with a bit of paper on it.  

"I'll go and see if he's home yet." Odysseus said and went forward.  As he got close he saw the note and read it.  

"No, Odysseus, I'm still out hobnobbing with my fellow wizards.  Tell Sara yes, to make the device and also Velma is to pull the digi-egg of courage at the following location." the note said followed by a tardis type of co-ordinates.  Odysseus went back to tell the others what the note said and to show them.

"How did he know we'd be coming and what we came to ask." Velma asked.

"Shazam's wisdom can be suprising." Odysseus said.

"Yes,even to a timelord.  Well that settles that, we go ahead with your plan Sara." Odysseus said as he started back for the tardis.  

"Great, I have everything I need in my lab on the tardis." Sara said, I should be all finished by hte time we get to the location."

"Be sure teo keep the paper, I want to be sure we get to the right place." The Tourist said as they all went back in.  Sara went to her bedroom and to the room that connected to it. Odysseus went to the console to enter the co-ordinates and they went off.