The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2439 · 178180

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
Quote from: Pangaea,Jun 25 2011 on  01:35 AM
I get tinnitus occasionally…and my ears are real wax factories, too. :p It's embarrassing how often I need to ask people to repeat something because I didn't hear it clearly the first time they said it. <_<
Eh, i also have to ask people to repeat, no shame. -_-

i like to describe myself as cynical, as everybody has a negative personality trait! :exactly

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
On my mp3 player, I have a folder with all of the songs from the LBT movies. I named the folder "SecretLBTWaitWhat" :lol:

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I invent new words to name sensitive folders and images on my computer and online, so that they are easy to remember, but very hard to guess and consequently, find.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
All the names of the files on my computer are in Norse.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
About 6 months ago or something, I had a TERRIBLE habit that I just recently broke. Whenever I used to type, I would NEVER use capitals! Everything was always lowercase.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Jun 26 2011 on  06:09 AM
About 6 months ago or something, I had a TERRIBLE habit that I just recently broke. Whenever I used to type, I would NEVER use capitals! Everything was always lowercase.
Yes same here. Back when I was thirteen I use to type like that. I typed in all lower case and I used very bad grammar. I use to type like this: how r u 2 day. That I got yelled at by some online friends about that typing so I changed and I have been typing like this ever since. I even do that when I text. I hate when people send me text's that are typed like a moron typed or a 12 year old types. Heck I've seen a 12 year old type like this and I was shocked.

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I am working on 6 album releases.
However, it is better to concentrate on ONE album release and not to produce everything simultaneously like I do. After all these releases, I'll concentrate on one album.

I've released 13 albums so far.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I used to always hit the “caps lock” key whenever I typed capital letters. The problem with this was that I used to always look at the keyboard when I typed rather than the computer screen, so if I ever forgot to turn off caps lock when I was through using it, everything I typed would be in capitals until the next time I glanced up at the screen. Eventually I learned to type capitals using the “shift” key, but for some reason I later went back to using caps lock. :crazy Now I am once again habitually using shift, and am also trying to train myself to type without looking at the keyboard.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
As I mentioned in this topic, I have gotten into slinging and am slowly improving.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think my most frequent typo when typing quickly on MAN these days is typing a = when I mean a ?.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've gotten back into playing Yu-Gi-Oh.  And yes, I've already become a Machine-based duelist.  Planning on obtaining the VWXYZ cards and the Satellite Cannon card as well.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I dug up my Magic: The Gathering deck recently, and have played it against several people casually.  I forgot how lethal it is.

Also, I play Yu-gi-oh again, thanks to kids in college.  Turns out, I can use a dragon deck that someone loaned me to deadly effect.  Usually.  When it fails, it fails bad.

Also, I have begun to really play airsoft.  

Yeah.  And I'm a brony.  :p

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I'm currently working at a cafeteria to pay off my plane ticket to Japan.  :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i have big pile of Yugioh cards at home including 2 of the epygtian God cards (which you;re not supposed to play in Duels, but my brother and I don't care  :lol: )
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
I got me a Slifer The Sky Dragon  :D

But in other news, I recently graduated!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
^ OOC: Did you know there is a yugioh card that is worth 10,000 plus dollars?

I like fatty junk food. Even tho I shouldn't be heating it but I do anyhow.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I sometimes have great difficulty remembering how to spell apparently simple words, such as "Escape". I just end up spelling them really oddly for some reason, like "Excape" or something, then I bang my head against the wall because the spell checker doesn't even recognize my word enough to give me the one I'm looking for.

It's also funny, because both my parents said I was great a spelling. They would always ask me how to spell fairly simple words like "Continue" or "Potatoe" or something like that. :blink:
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sometimes I like to point out peoples flaws at spelling. I know it's a very wrong thing to do but I sometimes can't help it. And sometimes I also like to give tough love advice to people that I know. And it's wrong but hey the morons in my life need tough love from me.