The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My one year Anniversary!

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yep yep yep!
Today, the 28th of March, it's exactly one year since I joined the GoF! :birthday
I want to thank all of you wonderful peolpe of this amazing place. The Gang of Five  has really changed my life, and looking back, it has been a wonderful year, filled with loads of fun and ofcourse, Land before Time.
When I joined the GoF one year ago, I couldn't in my deepest, wildest dreams imagine what it would lead to. I wanted a forum to discuss one of my most favorite passions in, The Land before Time. If only I had known I were to end up with this:

-More LBT than I could've predicted
-Discovering new talents, such as drawing, computer and media knowledge and RPG creations
-Massive amount of LBT material, even made my own
-Other interessting topics and vivid discussions on this board, not only was it LBT
-Learnt things about myself that I doubt I would've without GoF
-Accepted my love for LBT, and thereby got people around me to accept me as an LBT fan
-I was made a moderator of the RPG section

And last, but definetly not least...

I've met with such wonderful people, and many new loveable friends!
Friends that I would't have met with otherwise. :unsure:

You know that I like you all, but I have some special thanks to make. Some really special persons which have made extra special impacts in my life.
Bare with me, it's not often I open up like now.

------------------------------------------------

Iris (Mumbling). So many fun talks we've been having! All the support, all the laughs, the rawrs and pokes, and boos :p! You're a wonderful friend with a likewise wonderful personality and I'm glad to have got to know you. I really hope to be able to meet you in person someday. Poke*

Malte! Remember helping me out with my avatar setting back when I was new? Must have been giving you a hard time! /peal of laughter
The talks we have been having, and stil has means alot to me, even if you make me bite my nails with all your knowledge and massive texts! :lol
Meeting you in person was truly a joyful event! You're a great person and friend! I shall never forget the three days we spent togehter back in Januar! Neither my money, cell-phone, cahscard and passport that I lost to you in poker! :lol :lol:
I long for meeting you again, and hope we might be able to synch something later this year!

Littlefoot. Mate, if you're reading this I want to thank you for all the skills you shared with me, the joyful talks and bear hugs! You have got yourself a special place within me.

Neptunenavigator (Aaron). Mah boi, why haven't you fired your lazor yet? :lol
You're a swell fellow that I really enjoy talking to! I think we've grown alot togehter you and I, and I thank you for what you've helped and supported me with. I'll see you around!

LBTfan13 (Rob). It was trough my "Defenders of GreatValley" RPG saga that I got to know you better. I need not to say that I'm very thankful for all the help you've given me, the knowledge of RPGing, and the support during tougher times.
You're a great friend and a truly skilled Roleplayer. Not to speak of the other talents you have, such as singing! Let's RP again sometime!

Yeah, now I come to you Patrick (Nimrod).
Getting to know you is one of my best things I have ever done in my entire life.
I guess we've grown very much together!
Last summer sure was great and all, and a truly meaningful week for me.
But it cannot be compared to the week we had together with your family at Silvretta! As for the days we had together with Malte, your friends and in Frankfurt. I know I've said it before, and so I say it again: I'm so thankful for you and your family inviting me along that trip! It was one of the best weeks in my entire life, and has become a most precious memory.  
You're undoubtly one of the bestest friends I have ever had.
I am so glad to have met you!

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks to the admins. For exelent job and creation of this board. You shall be proud, you have provided alot people with alot of joy I am sure.

Oh, yes! I should add that I'm not going anywhere.
I like this place so... I think I'll stay. :yes

So,for chaning my life and making 28th March 08 - 28th March 09 to one of my best years:
Thank you!

Always glad to be around! ;)
Long live the GoF and The Land before Time!!!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Congrats on the year here, you've proven to be a valuable member Littlefot, keep up the good work..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Mar 28 2009 on  01:28 PM
Neptunenavigator (Aaron). Mah boi, why haven't you fired your lazor yet? :lol
You're a swell fellow that I really enjoy talking to! I think we've grown alot togehter you and I, and I thank you for what you've helped and supported me with. I'll see you around!
:oops ... ...I am, truly honored, Gustav. :) :oops I don't know what to say here much... :confused You've helped me too, in several different ways, whether you've realized it or not. Congratulations on your first year here... ...How time flies... :)

IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZER!! .....Shinkuu.... HHHAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOUKEEEEEEENNNNNN!!!!!!! :D
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congrats, Lillefot :yes.  You're a great member with a great sense of humor.  I'm glad ya joined us ;).

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And congratulations Lillefot! Now to aim for the second aniversary :smile .

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Congrats Gustav! It's a great feeling having your first aniversary here isn't it ;)  I definitely see us rping together again in the future, you can count on it! I hope one day we do get to meet in person, as that will be a day I look forward to :yes

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
The 28th March 2008 certainly was a great day for the GOF and the days since for me too. I'm really looking forward to our next meeting Gustav and I am really happy that I can return some of the happiness which you bestow on me :yes

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think the pokes and rawrs are used most of all, Gustav! It's definitely great having you around here. You're a great artist and friend to most of us :)

I'm sure we'll meet someday, somehow :p :D

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Its Great to last for one year of a Group think you can go for 2 or 3 years?

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Didn't want to make a new topic. :P:

I just realized that I've missed my 2nd anniversary with 3 days!
What can I say? It's been an awesome 2nd year here.
The highlights? Summer and Winter 2009, with Iris, Malte, Patrick, Jason and Tim  :D

I wonder what 2010 will provide!

Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Congratulations Gustav! Here's to hoping that 2010 provides many new adventures for all of us :D

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hope to see ya 'round more often now!  Happy anniversary :smile!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Congratulations! Happy belated second anniversary! :D :smile :DD :celebrate :birthday :birthday

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.