The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jungle Cubs: The RP

brekclub85 · 485 · 22875

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well son?" the herd leader said, addressing Hathi. He wasn't Hathi's father, son was just a random title.

Hathi knew they were here on official business but still squirmed, "They, uh...want to help me...gather the food" he said. as the Cornel frowned, Hathi went on, "For...for fun Sir, I mean to help out and be good members of the Jungle, Sir" he saluted.

"Hmm" the Cornel turned to look at the bear, snake, orangutan and group of cats. "Well, nice to see some other members of this Jungle stepping up with discipline, yes carry on!" one waved his trunk.

Hathi grinned to the others, "We're good" he said, "Ok, let's go...gather stuff" he turned and looked about for the best place to start.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bagheera and Louie went to gather bananas. "Don't be taking some for yourself," Bagheera said to Louie.

"Don't worry Baggy," Louie replied, his fingers crossed behind his back.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's get started." Baloo said.

"Where shall we start first?" Kaa asked looking at the others present for some suggestions and ideas.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We should head for the tress," Louie said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"What do you elephants eat, leaves?" Namita tried to guess. "Well sort of, but the fruit will do good too" Hathi said, scanning the trees for the kinds of leaves he knew his herd liked.

Namita followed and took notes off what the calf got to pick the right kinds of leaves. Shere Khan sighed, "Following an elephant..." he muttered, "I can see I'll have to work on both of you if she sticks around much longer, Bagheera" the tiger commented.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey, we're as just as good jungle cats as you Khan," Bagheera said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"yea, Hathi likely knows the food they'd like better then we would.  So let's let him point out the best ones." Baloo said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah Hathi, what does your herd like the best?" Bagheera asked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Louie came across a tree with several bananas in it. "Jackpot!" he smiled, and began to climb up it. But when he reached them, they wouldn't come loose. "Darn you, come on," he said, giving it a few good yanks, untilit finally came loose...knocking Louie to the ground, dozens of the fruit falling.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hmm, well these leaves are a favorite of the leader I know..." Hathi plucked said leaves.

"Here, I'll carry some" Namita offered walking over and letting Hathi put them on her back. They almost covered her up, but she could manage. She giggled, "So how many of such big leaves can your leader eat?" she asked.

"Oh lots...uh, him and the others that is" Hathi said and plucked a few more. "The others do good with fruit and such" Hathi turned and noticed Louie's predicament, "Wow Louie, you sure got alot" he said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm." Baloo said.  "Maybe we can put some fruit on these large leaves, to help make it easier to carry some of the fruit that is not normally bunched together like bannas." Baloo said.

Kaa climbed a tree and used his tail to start pulling off some of the leaves from the same tree that Hathi had pulled some from.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bagheera, using his claws, helped Kaa take down more leaves.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Namita giggled again as she was all but covered in leaves now. "Um, you can go ahead and take those over" Hathi said, taking some as well, "after all, you have to be able to see to get it there.

"Good point" Namita knew she probably looked like a walking bush as she walked over. One of the females laughed, taking a few leaves, "Well thankyou dear" she said to Namita, "and might I say you make a rather cute bush".

"Thanks ma'am" Namita grinned.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I never knew bushes could walk, you elephants must be going crazy," Louie laughed, loking at Namita.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Baloo stretched up to pull down some more leaves.  He made a pile of them, using a nearby branch to weight them down a bit so the wind would not blow them off.  "I guess it'll take a lot of leaves." Baloo said.

Koo continued to slither up to pick out some the others could not reach and pulled them off using his tail & dropping them down so they fluttered and gradually reached the ground.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I hope we can get enough for the elephants," Bagheera said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Namita frowned, yet more playfully than insulted, at Louie. Once the elephant had eaten  some of the leaves and she figured she should go get some more she walked by where Louie was and shook so that the leaves shook off on him.

"There, now you can be the bush" she grinned at him before walking back over.

"N-now guys, don't get them dirty" Hathi cautioned as he watched, he knew some of his herd could be picky.

"Yeah, I will admit all those adults eat alot" he answered Bagheera's statement.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hey," Louie called, some of the leaves sticking to him.

Bagheera had to snicker at this.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Baloo started on gathering the leaves on the ground and were falling down and added them to the pile he had started.  " I Guess we'll all eat more when we get bigger." Baloo said, "So it makes sense that someone bigger then us would eat more then we do."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That's right Baloo," Bagheera nodded, "Me, Shere Khan, and Kaa have been hunting more nowadays."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I've been...well trying to hunt more" Namita was honest as she gave her comment, "it...doesn't really work well yet, but luckily Basdev's good at hunting".

"I've caught many things" Shere Khan boasted, "of course nothing as big as what I will when I'm bigger, but not bad for my size now".

Namita noticed some of the females of the elephants moving their really young calves closer to them. "Oh don't worry, I'm sure no one would hurt your little ones" she assured with a smile.

"It's not exactly all of you we were worried about" one of the mothers said with a glance to Shere Khan.

"Oh don't worry" Hathi went on as he walked over with some more food, "Shere Khan's our friend, you won't ever have to fear him".

"As long as you behave" Shere Khan went on with a smile, yet it was hard to tell how much so he was kidding.