The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Land before Time Chronicles of Ruby

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
I don't known if this is the real or fiction in how ruby join the gang of five

here's the link: http://kanganix.deviantart.com/journal/25098887/#comments

if i post it to the wrong place can you put it to the right place  :DD

just to be sure i research all day and night over and over the TLBT TV series and movies ^^

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I think that this goes under a different section; try the fanart and fanfiction page instead.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
Here's the part 1 of the story of ruby enjoy  :DD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Land Before Time
Chronicles of Ruby
(Part 1)

“The Adventure beings”

After they lost red claw in the mysterious beyond
Ruby (a oviraptor) and chomper (a friendly kid t-rex) follow the path in to the rock form
Like a long-neck call saurus-rock but may challenges come ahead to the two young dinosaurs. They must go in to the safeness if the great valley with little foot and his friends.

Hey look its saurus-rock. the great valley is this way. “Chomper say” then ruby one last look in the mysterious beyond with her family and her siblings. She think they will see them another day in the mysterious beyond. Ok let’s go “Ruby say”

The two dinosaurs walk in to saurus-rock the way to the great valley.

But after they go and see clear on saurus-rock they come there worst problem. Earth shake they cried. After the earth shake stop they up stand what they see.

RUBY “chomper cried” what is it chomper look at this
OH NO. Ruby Shock what they see.

They see a big crack on their way to the great valley

What we going to do Ruby “Chomper say”
I don’t know chomper “Ruby say”

(End of part 1)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
This part is the start in the movie TLBT 7 or 6 i don't really know yet but i will find it eventually enjoy reading it ^^

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
this is the part 2 of the story  :DD

The Land Before Time
Chronicles of Ruby
(Part 2)

“The way to the Great Valley”

We see our two new characters Ruby and Chomper find the short way to the Great Valley is cut of by a big crack let see what they will do next?.

(Chomper thinking and got an idea) Hey Ruby Hey “Chomper shout”
(Ruby sit and say) its hopeless we can’t go in the great valley like this
Our only way
Ruby listen “chomper say” we will find a way around in this situation
We just find a long way. A long way is a long way chomper “Ruby Responds quickly” im a fast-runner I will jump to the other side and get help you just say her. I don’t know Ruby is to big to jump just we
Go around “Chomper React quick” I will not do that.

A voice coming to the distance not far away to the two young dinosaurs they see a adult spike-tail (Stegosaurus).

OH I see a fast-runner and a sharp-teeth together “the spike-tail laugh” I will go not to jump because if I stand over the edge the rocks will quickly come apart I forgot my name is lor

The spike-tail name lor came to stop ruby to jump over and fall in the big hole what the will to do next in there adventure and how can the go in to the great valley?

(End of part 2)

reactions and comments  :DD

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm having a bit of difficulty understanding this.  Your onto an excellant concept but the grammar and punctuation is a bit off.

If you would like I could try and correct it for you. What do you think?

kanganix

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • My FurAffinity
sorry im to low on grammar to day in this past days im to slow im getting a lot of head aces some times i feel dizzy ^^

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm in the same boat man so I know how you feel. I was writing my fan fic when I caught West Nile Virus while out camping and it's been a medical nightmare. Pretty much everything you can go to the hospital for I have gone to the hospital for in the past 6 weeks.  Hopefully it goes away soon.