The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bioshock Trailer

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, i recently purchased a 360 and it came with the bioshock trailer......and OMG it's so gory!!! but yet so cool!!! i so totally wanna get the game!!!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
First person shooters are often pretty gory, though I'm sure some are more then others.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
the bioshock trailer looked so good! i loved the part where the guy is trying to protect himself against that machine thing and the drill is slicing through his hand! it looked so gory and it freaked me out, although i thought it was awesome!!!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm sure it can be.  I've seen some clips, including the good adn bad ending.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
BioShock is awesome.  I highly recommend it.  I'm looking forward to Bioshock 2 when it comes out this fall.  

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'd get it if it were not for it having Securom, and x number of installs being your limit.  Forgot the exact number.  But I assume that does not effect the x-box 360 versions.  Just the pc.

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jul 4 2009 on  02:59 PM
I'm sure it can be.  I've seen some clips, including the good adn bad ending.
what is the good/evil ending for Bioshock? just wonderin'

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
^ Play it and find out dude. That's the whole fun of video games right? ;) Bioshock is dirty cheap for 360 coz it's been out for a while but it is still a 1st class shooter. Bioshock 2 looks awesome and can't wait for it. The final quarter of this year has some top notch game releases across all consoles. Bioshock 2 included  :smile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
that's good, except at the moment i cannot afford to get anymore games....i still owe my mum and dad money, and i have halo 1 still on order.....

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They are on youtube if you want to see.  

If I were going to play the game I'd not watch them, but would read how to achieve each.  I just watched them since with the game having securom and a limited number of installations before you have to call to have the game reactivated I'll not be buying it.