For the month of October we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome the infamous trio as they finally make their debut on the forum! :thudstonk  :RedclawTerrified  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

We are also in the final stretch of the forum awards, with the appreciated member voting now in progress.  Feel free to cast your votes here.

Also keep in mind that the forum fanfiction awards will be opening up after the appreciated member voting has been completed.  If you are interested in participating then please submit the stories of yours you would like to nominate to me by PM.  Details can be found here.

Regarding ANY Season 2 topics.

Petrie. · 85 · 9856

Nanotyrannus

• Junior synonym
  • Ruby
  • i'll put something here eventually
    • View Profile
May 13th has arrived and, from what I can tell, there are no new episodes on Peacock - I don't have the service myself but a user on the wiki who does have it has pretty heavily suggested that there's nothing, judging by his response to me removing the mention of The Land Before Time from the article that started all of this (which was immediately reverted, re-removed by a fellow admin and was again reverted... it's not on there anymore as I write, but that might not stay that way for long).

I think it's safe to say that this was a false alarm - I'm not calling off the chances of something TLBT-related coming to the service post-official release, mind.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
The fact that Universal never made any announcements also leads me to believe this thing was fake.

https://youtu.be/BUrKB9mx9hg
Life Is Good

Enchanted-Valley96

• Spike
    • View Profile
The post got removed from the listings so no, Land Before Time Season 2 was just somebody wanting to probably troll fans knowing it wasn't happening anyway.

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Well someone had edited wikipeda saying that peacock will be streaming a 2nd season and guess what? The references they provided were the exact same as last time (you know, the references that don't even mention "land before time")  :bang

I have since corrected it
Life Is Good

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well someone had edited wikipeda saying that peacock will be streaming a 2nd season and guess what? The references they provided were the exact same as last time (you know, the references that don't even mention "land before time")  :bang

I have since corrected it

These trolls will stop at nothing to annoy other people with their shenanigans. :anger

''Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen carefully.''  :MomCompassion