The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jungle Book

Kit12 · 442 · 27923

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Allison stepped forward and gave the tiger king a big kiss on the lips.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Shere Khan smiled, returning the kiss, "One of your better ideas" he commented.

~~~~

"Yeah" Katuksi stood and shook herself, off, crouching down, "but you won't be. To be fair you have two seconds to run before I start chasing you again". She gave him the time and then took off after.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In a way Haeso loved Katuksi so much he didn't even care about getting tagged. Haeso pretended to be out of breath so Katuksi could tag him.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Katuksi kept running and with a giggle, barreled into, without meaning to, Haeso and the two went tumbling.

After landing on top of him, she laughed, "I think you're it now" she smiled.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Ooooooffffffffffff" Haeso grunted as she barreled into him. "Yeah, I guess I am. " Haeso said giving Katuksi a quick kiss on the lips.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
katuksi blushed and stepped back, off Haeso, "Hey no fair...distracting me" she laughed.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Hey it's not my fault you are so easy to distract." Haeso said playfully.  "Since I love you I'm gonna give you a ten second head start" Haeso said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Katuksi, tough as she was, couldn't help giggling from just the happiness of hearing Haeso say something like he loved her.

"Ok, but I'm faster than you" she teased, turning and taking off.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"1............2...............3............4...5 ....7....6....8.....9.....10" Haeso said as he then ran after Katuksi as fast as little paws could carry him. "You're mine Katuksi" Haeso said with a playful growl.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
In answer, and despite it possibly slowing her a bit, Katuksi turned back to stick her tounge out playfully before continuing to charge on. "Doubt it".

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
When she did this Haeso  pounced Katuksi. "Gotcha" Haeso said.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Lucky pounce" Katuksi frowned, yet it was obvious she wasn't really upset.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Luck has nothing to do with it. It's a thing I cal "Skill" ." Haeso said playfully

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: Jumping into what I feel I can at this point, you may just wan to continue along with Alvin and the Chipmunks without me)

"Well ok Mr. Skillfull, but you only deserve to be paid back the same way I was" Katuksi gave Haeso a kiss back on the cheek. Before she'd have called any other cubs with crushes dumb, but...well this first love kitty love thing was actually rather nice, especially when she'd fallen for someone like Haeso.

"You know this makes you it now again" she said.

~~~~

Meanwhile, in the time that had followed, Mowgli and Shanti had had to take Ranjan back to the man village, which Miko knew made sense with them living their now.

"Aw don't look so sad, Elliott" he told the elephant calf as it was just him and the others young animals again, "We can still find something to do".

"Like what?" Elliott asked.

"Uh..." Miko thought, looking over towards Kyano as well to see if the tiger cub had any ideas.

~~~~

As Shere Khan deepened his kiss with Allison, he felt again to her stomach and felt another kick, he smiled against the kiss, "Our cubs will definitely be strong heirs" he said, before this reminded him of something.

If it was twins with one of each, however they were born the law of jungle would dictate the male be next in line, Khan only hoped Allison's motherly feelings would be able to understand this should a girl be born first, but in the midst of the kiss he didn't try to speak to tell her that.

~~~~

Given how...nice Bagheera was being on their walk and how close he was allowing himself to walk to her, Namita was finally able to tell herself that maybe what she'd been thinking could be true.

"You know Bagheera, the main reason I came back here when I hit trouble was...well...I was felt safe around...you" she smiled shyly.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"they're related to you, did you expect anything less?" Allison chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~

"That's very nice to say Namita," Bagheera smiled gently.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Not really no" Khan said, then, since a conversation had been struck up, decided to go with what he'd just thought, "Allison, actually I wanted to make sure you understood about all the facets of being a queen and all. You...you do realize that if it's a boy and a girl, whoever was born first the boy would be the heir? I...well I know how mothers can get about their daughters and didn't want you to be upset" Khan said in what could actually count as caring; though towards his mate it was little shock.

~~~~

Namita let out a small laugh, "Sorry" she apologized, "it's just, you're still so...you; but that's a good thing" she reassured with a smile and then quick, small kiss to the cheek which she hoped wouldn't be too out of line.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I...understand," Allison nodded, being aware of the Law of the Jungle. "But that doesn't mean the girl will be any less special or that we'll treat the boy better than her."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Of course not" Shere Khan assured, "but it is how the heirarchy is set up, yet both of our cubs will be born leaders, it goes with the territory" he smirked that cocky grin again, even if he'd thrown out a part compliment to Allison too with the comment.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kit12,Mar 16 2010 on  09:47 PM
(OOC: Jumping into what I feel I can at this point, you may just wan to continue along with Alvin and the Chipmunks without me)

"Well ok Mr. Skillfull, but you only deserve to be paid back the same way I was" Katuksi gave Haeso a kiss back on the cheek. Before she'd have called any other cubs with crushes dumb, but...well this first love kitty love thing was actually rather nice, especially when she'd fallen for someone like Haeso.

"You know this makes you it now again" she said.

~~~~

Meanwhile, in the time that had followed, Mowgli and Shanti had had to take Ranjan back to the man village, which Miko knew made sense with them living their now.

"Aw don't look so sad, Elliott" he told the elephant calf as it was just him and the others young animals again, "We can still find something to do".

"Like what?" Elliott asked.

"Uh..." Miko thought, looking over towards Kyano as well to see if the tiger cub had any ideas.

~~~~

As Shere Khan deepened his kiss with Allison, he felt again to her stomach and felt another kick, he smiled against the kiss, "Our cubs will definitely be strong heirs" he said, before this reminded him of something.

If it was twins with one of each, however they were born the law of jungle would dictate the male be next in line, Khan only hoped Allison's motherly feelings would be able to understand this should a girl be born first, but in the midst of the kiss he didn't try to speak to tell her that.

~~~~

Given how...nice Bagheera was being on their walk and how close he was allowing himself to walk to her, Namita was finally able to tell herself that maybe what she'd been thinking could be true.

"You know Bagheera, the main reason I came back here when I hit trouble was...well...I was felt safe around...you" she smiled shyly.
"It? What are you talking about"? Haeso asked dreamily forgetting they were playing Tag and just felt like kissing Katuksi. "Hey wait a minute............." Haeso said finally getting it.  He playfully growled at Katuksi as he gave chase.

Kyano thought for a little  "Hey, we could all play Tag or Hide and Seek or something" Kyano said.