The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Armory

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The idea of this topic is simple.  You build your own armory from the many weapons of the gaming world.

The rules are simple:

1: Make it as big as you like.

2: Any weapon you can wield in any kind of game counts.

3: No weapons that require cheat codes allowed.

So, as long as you can actually get it and wield it without cheating, it counts.

Let me begin by adding my own little weapon to my armory.

I'll start with... the BFG-9000 from DOOM!

Any major DOOM player knows about this legendary gun.  Without cheats, you can't get it until a later level in a later episode, and you have to know the secret area in which you can get it, but once you have it, you may as well be having the invincibility cheat turned on.

One shot with this gun can kill an entire room of enemies.  It's the most perfect weapon you can hold for the Nightmare! difficulty.  Plus the bosses don't stand a chance.  A few shots and they are history.

No wonder the Legions of Hell hid this weapon so well.  They feared what a mortal could do with it.

The BFG-9000 is officially added to My Armory.

So, what weapons will you guys add to yours?

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I'd carry a primary weapon, two secondaries, and a knife.

Primary: Gravity Gun from Half Life 2
Secondary:M6D pistol from Halo:Combat Evolved
Extra: Laptop Gun from Perfect Dark
Knife: BJ-2 Combat Knife from Battlefield 2142 (scroll down a bit for info)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
ADFX01 MORGAN besides regular sidewinder missles it can carry either a laser cannon (mounted on the top of the air craft), MPBMs, or jamming equietment.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, you want a blade?  I'll give you one.  It's what I consider to be the greatest blade EVER.

No, I'm not talking about The Energy Sword from Halo 2.  That one's been overrated to death.

I'm talking about the one that's meant to banish evil and restore peace, The Master Sword from The Legend of Zelda Series.

Seriously, a sword that was created by the gods themselves.  You really can't top a blade like that. :)