The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

All Dogs go to Heaven: The RP

brekclub85 · 989 · 39265

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What the hell?!" Bess yelled, not realizing yet how appropriate that line was about to be proven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anne came running up to her daughter and son. "If you could do me a favor kids, I'm heading back to my homefront, I don't want lousy cats ruining the world, I want tha job to be saved for the dogs! Mind helping me out?"

"Sure mommy!" Beller smiled, Hell being his regular home. Anne smiled at her little boy, then turned to Annabelle. "Mind giving us a hand Annabelle?" the hellhound asked. She then created a spiky collar. "If you can, put this on so you don't look like the odd dog out down there."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Don't you dare hurt our friends you, you..." Itchy tried to say, unable to come up with a good enough word to describe his anger.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Come on sis, it'll be fun!" Beller encouraged.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sorry, i'm not allowed down there.. you know the rules mum.. i appreciatethe offer, but i must stay here.. Annabelle replied
_ we have to get out of here.. its not safe' Sasha said to belle.. as cracks spread throughout the building.. ' I hope you have insurance.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I think that's the least our our concerns!" Bess yelled, as she could swear she heard a voice coming from the crack.

~~~~~~

"About that," Anne recalled, "I convinced your father to rewrite that rule. It now says you can come down if you temporarily put on the spike collar and replace your wing type."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i need permission from up here though.. and i won't get it' Annabelle said " My superiors don't look highly on crossing over to the other side..even if it is temporary..
-
sasha could hear it too and and she ran over.. grabbed bess by the waist and threw her on her back.. ' the roof began to shake.. ' i'm punching out' she said and bolted for the door, just as pieces iof the ceiling began falling down..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let me take care of that," Anne assured the younger whippet. "Things like that are decided by a majority vote, and I'm a bit of an enchantress. I can convince any guy dog to do aaaannnnnyyyyything."

~~~~~~~~`

"Hurry Sasha!" Bess cheered on.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
mom.. you are encouragable..' annabelle shook her head.. " we don't do things like vote up here..we never have.. voting is something mortals do..in heaven or hell, its what the leader says goes..
 Sasha managed to get herself and Belle out just before the building collaspsed behind them "okay.. we're heading to David's for awhile .. its a safe place.. well safer than here.." sasha said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You mean incorrigible, dear," Anne corrected, "And I guess you're right," the whippet admitted. "Keep the collar though, it can give you dark wings and fire breath when you use it. Consider it an early birthday gift."

(OOC: Could we add Annabelle's dad now Nick?)

~~~~~~~~~~~`

"But what if....that thing follows us?" asked Bess.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(sure)
Suddenly Annabelle dad appeared in a front of flame " Come along my dear..don't want to miss the fireworks" he said to his wife then looked at his daughter "Ah Annabelle.. such a shame you'll be on the losing side this time..Your cousin has pulled out all the stops.."
_
 thats a risk we have to take " sasha said as she ran up a steep hill towards the section of town where David lived..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So come along," Anne added. "Look, if they get mad at you, we'll take the fall for it."

~~~~~~~~~`

David could see Sasha and Bess approaching his house.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
oh.. alright.. " Annabelle shrugged.. taking the collar and wrapping it around her neck and changed into a hellhound..
_Sasha made a final effort collasping in front of David " We need to.. get inside "" she panted.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sasha! What happened?!" David asked, opening the door so the two dogs could get inside.

~~~~~~~~

"Now let's take down those dummie cats!" Beller barked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
there was an earthquake.. belles resteraunt collapsed.. and i don;'t think it was natural either..Sasha said grabbing a glass of water and drinking it down rapidly...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You don't think it was Belladonna, do you?" David asked.

"Who?" Bess said. (I don't think those two ever had conatct in the series.)

~~~~~~~~~~

Anne and her family flew downwards and ended up at Anne's personal place in Hell.

"Home, fiery home," Anne chuckled, beller lieing in his bed made of bones.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Sasha gave him a look " I have no idea.. of course she has meddled with me in the past.. not like i could really do anything to keep her from thar.. belladonnna is well a very evil dog' she said to Bess, simplifying things considerably for her friend..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I take your word for it," Bess nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~``

"Feel free to make yourself at home dearies," Anne told he kids "Your father and I will go ahead to find those cats and...wait for it...."raise some hell!" She laughed at her dumb pun again.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
mom, you need to work on those puns.. they're absolutely dreadful.annebelle grumbled.. looking around the firey pit..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Keep your brother by you," Anne said as the hell whippet flew around to find the creature that hell cat was summoning.

Beller was playing with one of his imps.