The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Far Away Home Poll #2

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This may seem like a bit of a wierd concept, but it allows for more character development in my story Far Away Home that instead the readers get to choose.  Essentially one of the characters in the story has to answer a set of questions about themselves (unless it gives away the plot  :lol) but it's up to you to vote on which character I do.  I've left out the main villians because they are too evil to partake in such an event!

You can also post the questions you want answered too, if you can think of any  :angel

Caustizer

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 It is not really that weird of a concept, because I've been wanting to do something similar, but to interview any character of any of the rpgs been played here in GoF.
 I wasn't sure about a poll (since it could get too big, so maybe a voluntary OC can work too) but once a character is chosen, I would let people to post questions for a couple of days, then the OC's creator will have some time to reply to the questions. So the idea can indeed work.
 As for your story, I think I'll vote too :smile .

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks for reading it.  I know that Sky, Pangaea and CT are following it for sure but I'm not sure if there is anyone else.

Thats a good idea btw, posting questions for OCs to answer.  Once you guys decide whom you want to have the interview with, I'll do that.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
This was a really difficult choice, as an interview with any member of the cast would be interesting to me. However, at the moment, we know the least about Thylo and Gentry’s characters (their character histories, how they were captured by the wingtails, etc.), so I decided to narrow it down to one of them. It’s hard to choose between them, though; we already know marginally more about Gentry’s backstory (that he is a nephew of Thor from RoST), but Thylo’s interview might not be as satisfactory (she’d probably say the most in the least amount of time, but we might not be able to make sense of it :lol). In the end, I went with Gentry, because I’m interested in the exposition he could provide on egg stealer society.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I've formally started the interview thread... post your questions now!

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Would you prefer that we ask all our questions (for a particular character or all of the characters) at once, or post one question and wait for an answer it before asking another?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It does not matter to me.  You may post all your questions at once or post them one at a time as you wish.  Posting a lot of questions at once though means that it will take longer for me to do when you post them.