The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Trivia Game

Petrie · 774 · 121949

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Please give me at least two cases in which Ducky uses an abbreviated form such as "can't" for can not, "don't" for do not, "aren't" for are not etc.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I haven't played this in a while so I thought I'd get back into the swing of things. Here ya go Malte!

1. In LBT 8, near the end where Spike falls into the hot spring water through the ice, in amongst the worried chatter you can here Ducky say "And Spike CAN NOT swim!" after Cera has said "The water's deeper there!"

2. Another non-colloquial slurring point for Ducky is in LBT 10 were the gang finally find Littlefoot and the 3 sharpteeth attack. When the ecllipse is about to happen, Littlefoot shouts to Bron, "Hold on Dad! They're coming to help us!" but Ducky then says: "I DO NOT think so!"

Bin outta the game for a while...hope my aim's not too crooked! LOL  ;)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I think you're shootin' backwards, Littlefoot1616! :p  :lol

Malte asked for lines where contractions ARE spoken, such as "Can't" or "don't".  Your answers were all DO NOT and CAN NOT. :P:

Therefore, I'm going to beat you to it! :lol  :P:  :lol

It's a well-known fact that the LBT songs use different rules of speech then the rest of the dialogue in the films, and this question is no different. B)

Number one:
During the song "Always There", Ducky sings "...don't be scared".

Number two:
During "Adventuring", Ducky and Petrie sing "He's going to see the Great Beyond"

And just for the heck of it:
Number Three:
During "Friends for Dinner" Ducky sings "He would spit out Cera, 'cause She's too tough!"

Do those answers look alright, Malte? B)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
They sure do  :yes
I wonder if there are any such cases apart from the songs.
Your turn Tim.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmmm...LBT Trivia...Where can I go with this? :lol

Describe a scene NOT in LBT 6 which is accompanied by this music:

http://www3.telus.net/public/anddonna/clip1.mp3

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Action9000:Smarty pants!  :p  :P:  :lol:

Taking advantage of my lack of reading skills! PMSL  :D  :lol

Guess I've bin outta the game longer than I thought! :(

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Action9000:Smarty pants!   

Taking advantage of my lack of reading skills! PMSL   
To quote Cera:
"Heeee!" :P:  :lol

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Alrighty:
The scene I'm thinking of shows Littlefoot on the screen.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Sep 3 2006 on  07:31 PM
Alrighty:
[/QUOTE]Alrighty:
Oh yeah!  A scene in one of the LBT movies that shows Littlefoot!  Real (bleep)specific there! :lol:  :lol:  :lol  :lol

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
LOL
It's a scene that shows ONLY Littlefoot on the screen, after LBT 6.
See if that helps. :p:Oh, and ignore the sound effects in the music clip. Just listen to the music.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, there was one in LBT 10 with ONLY littlefoot on screen.
I can't get the quote thing to work.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, there was one in LBT 10 with ONLY littlefoot on screen.
I can't get the quote thing to work.

Well ok - Littlefoot is the only Character in the scene.  There is a background as well. :P:

Btw, to use the quote thing, copy/paste the text into the new post, highlight it, and click QUOTE.

Either that, or press QUOTE, paste the text in, and press QUOTE*.  The QUOTE tags must be in a certain order.  Your last post had them backwards.  The Closing QUOTE tag needs to have the slash (/QUOTE).  The Opening Quote tag needs to Not have the slash (QUOTE).

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I can't get the music thing to play. and I noticed that the quote feature didn't work either.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You can't get the music to play?

Try right-clicking the link, and clicking "Save Target As..." to download the MP3.  That should solve your problem if you can't just click the link normally.  I can download it fine, over here.
http://www3.telus.net/public/anddonna/clip1.mp3

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Since I don't have the site with the music clip anymore, I'll ask another question in its place:

It's a well-known fact that Cera Claims to be at the back of the line most of the time, but who's actually been at the back of the line?

Name at least 3 situations before LBT 7 (LBT 1 - 6) where the Gang is crossing something narrow or jumping a gorge, and tell me who is at the back of the line (or last to jump) in each of these situations.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
In the second movie Spike was last in line (with Ducky on his back) when they were crossing the log Littlefoot had pushed over the gorge. He seemed to be remarkably relaxed, not afraid of hight at all.
In LBT 5 it was again Spike who was last in line to cross the log when they were headed for "stinky place". Again he was (unlike Cera) perfectly at ease.
There was a very different image in LBT 6 when they were hoping across the rocky pillars. Spike seemed to be quite acrophobic. Perhaps it was the difference between walking across something solid (on the vines in LBT 7 he was again perfectly at ease) and jumping across open spaces. He was last in line a second time in LBT 6 when they were climbing out of and across another log (in that case he had to worry more about the sharptooth than about anything else).
In LBT 4 he too was last in line when they were fleeing from Ichty and Dill across a log. Ducky was sitting on his back and dismounted to recover a lost nightflower thereby making herself the last in the line.
In LBT 3 we had another log crossing (two in fact) and both times Spike was last in line (I think with Ducky on his back).
Yet another case in LBT 2 had all of them jumping across a gorge rather than using some kind of bridge. For once Spike went before Cera (who was last but one with only Ducky jumping after her).

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Charles Grosvenor seems to have a kind of favor of filming into character's mouths with the camera zooming in on the uvula. Give me at least three examples (there are more examples) of scenes where he did that.