The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

RPG

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: AvestheForumFox,Nov 28 2007 on  06:46 PM
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 28 2007 on  06:57 PM
I'm not much of a fan of RPs. I've never participated in an RP here since my registration here in July, but I might do it for 'special occasions.' *passes glare to AvestheForumFox*
Hey now...

I just offered you a potato chip, and you kind of took it!

well, not yet... but you keep glancing at it with that hungry glare!

:P:

I think me and Manny here might be in a bit of a silly man's fued before long  :lol  I'll just restock my supply of rotten tomatoes for when the fruit flinging starts  :nyah
Feud? Naw, I just meant that I might (keyword there) actually join your RP (a rare honor, since I have never RPed in my 4 month tenure here). I was implying that it might be your fault if I started RPing in your RP sometime soon. :lol

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 28 2007 on  10:43 PM
Quote from: AvestheForumFox,Nov 28 2007 on  06:46 PM
Quote from: Manny Cav,Nov 28 2007 on  06:57 PM
I'm not much of a fan of RPs. I've never participated in an RP here since my registration here in July, but I might do it for 'special occasions.' *passes glare to AvestheForumFox*
Hey now...

I just offered you a potato chip, and you kind of took it!

well, not yet... but you keep glancing at it with that hungry glare!

:P:

I think me and Manny here might be in a bit of a silly man's fued before long  :lol  I'll just restock my supply of rotten tomatoes for when the fruit flinging starts  :nyah
Feud? Naw, I just meant that I might (keyword there) actually join your RP (a rare honor, since I have never RPed in my 4 month tenure here). I was implying that it might be your fault if I started RPing in your RP sometime soon. :lol
Ah, gotcha!

:lol

I was also joking as well, I hope you know

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Joking? JOKING? How could I NOT know you was joking when you used the words "silly man's war?" :lol