The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for a Alvin and the Chipmunks roleplay

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmmmmm maybe it's just one of my rabid obsession but I'd really like to do Alvin and the Chipmunks rp would anyone else be into this?

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You know, I suppose I wouldn't mind giving it a shot of some sort you know, so, just keep in the loop about it at least, you know, any ideas you might have and what not ^^

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Rabid obsession... chipmunks... rabid chipmunks.  :lol

Kinda funny. Sounds like a good idea, but I don't have the time right now. I'm sure there are more than a few fans on here, though.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Jan 1 2010 on  06:14 PM
You know, I suppose I wouldn't mind giving it a shot of some sort you know, so, just keep in the loop about it at least, you know, any ideas you might have and what not ^^
Thanks bro. I'll keep ya informed.

LOL Noname. :lol:

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You know what, yeah I might help you out with this one too :)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, thanks Kit you and Drake are awesome. I am still thinking about this. I'm thinking they should be normal chipmunk sized not cartoon sized. You know what I mean. I have an idea with Ian Hawke and my OC Chipmunk who is Toby's pet but can't sing. I am still hammering out the details..

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Jan 6 2010 on  10:53 PM
Ian Hawke *grumbles* oh, how I loathe him :lol:
Oh, don't worry no matter what happens he will fail in a humiliaing way. I think I loathe Ryan so much more.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hehe yeah, I can just imagine that XD

So I suppose you can still count me in, I mean, I'm still game for it ;)

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The only version I've seen of them is the 80's (I think it was 80's) cartoon.  Doubt anyone is old enough to have seen that one.  I heard there was a 60's cartoon but I've never seen that one.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jan 7 2010 on  12:00 AM
The only version I've seen of them is the 80's (I think it was 80's) cartoon.  Doubt anyone is old enough to have seen that one.  I heard there was a 60's cartoon but I've never seen that one.
I've seen a few episodes of the "Alvin Show" I believe that was the name of the 60's cartoon. And also seen quite a few episodes of the 80's cartoon.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
One question I have is, what size for the chipmunks are we going by? 80s cartoon size? Or the movie version size? As both versions have them different sizes, I mean, in the 80s cartoon, they're roughly half the size of humans, but in the movie versions, they're more or less regular sized chipmunks.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah I haven't seen the second movie yet though, perhaps I should for this to work :lol, but from trailers if Ryan the "heads up fur ball" bully kid?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, what size they are would have to be decided on, also is it just them only or can fc's or oc's also get added in, like the rescue rangers or other things with regular size sentient animals?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Jan 7 2010 on  07:25 PM
One question I have is, what size for the chipmunks are we going by? 80s cartoon size? Or the movie version size? As both versions have them different sizes, I mean, in the 80s cartoon, they're roughly half the size of humans, but in the movie versions, they're more or less regular sized chipmunks.

Quote from: Dash The Longneck on  
Oh, thanks Kit you and Drake are awesome. I am still thinking about this. I'm thinking they should be normal chipmunk sized not cartoon sized. You know what I mean. I have an idea with Ian Hawke and my OC Chipmunk who is Toby's pet but can't sing. I am still hammering out the details.

"I'm thinking they should be normal chipmunk sized not cartoon sized"

I'm thinking it would be easier for me if we just go by the movies.  And Kor I'm not quite getting what you are saying but yes OC'S of course are welcome.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah, sweet, that clears that up, I now have a good idea of their size :lol:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i might join in .. if you guys want..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
now just an explanation to the characters so I know who is who I know who Simon Theodore and Alvin are of course..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: