The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

ToonWorld Roleplay

Nick22 · 834 · 61573

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Hmm...  I guess I could have Princess Toadstool/Peach and Toad on Droopy's team.  As far as Gabriel's concerned, I'll see what I can do.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
she is playing the role of the bad gal trying to destroy toon town, and the games are the last hope for the town, basicaslly every toon in the town is moving along with the games.. either as spectators vendors or mascots. gabriel and her weasels are trying to stop it. so for example you could have gabriel send her weasels with dip and sprad it over the roads leading to thier next stop. this will be to stop the games from going forward..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
great idea Cyber I'll bring in Toadette as Toad girlfriend..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Ugh...  I should make mention that some days I might not be online.  This is due to being rather busy with college work, so I apologize in advance.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats fine cyber. just try and keep up as best you can :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ummm.... Can I pick these characters? :huh:
Rouge the bat
Shadow the Hedghog
Shade the Echidna
Knuckles the Echidna
Amy Rose
... And SONIC! Because who wouldn't want Sonic to be left unbugged by Amy! :D

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Certainly. i'll also give you amy as well.. Welcome. Now for the story. the villian of the story- named Gabriel is trying to destroy toon town using the dip (if you saw the film you'll know what it does to toons :( ), and she has brought the toons to brink of hopelessness. their only hope for salvation lies in restarting the Laffaluympics where toons will compete to see who is the best, and to try and win the grand prize-$100 million for the winning team. There are 4 teams_ the Scooby doobies-led by Scooby Doo, The yogi Yahooeys led by Yogi Bear. the Really Rottens led by the Dred Baron, and new to the games are the droopy Dawgs- led by Droopy Dog.  your characters can either join one of the teams, or be spectators following the games.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 5 2011 on  06:59 PM
Certainly. i'll also give you amy as well.. Welcome. Now for the story. the villian of the story- named Gabriel is trying to destroy toon town using the dip (if you saw the film you'll know what it does to toons :( ), and she has brought the toons to brink of hopelessness. their only hope for salvation lies in restarting the Laffaluympics where toons will compete to see who is the best, and to try and win the grand prize-$100 million for the winning team. There are 4 teams_ the Scooby doobies-led by Scooby Doo, The yogi Yahooeys led by Yogi Bear. the Really Rottens led by the Dred Baron, and new to the games are the droopy Dawgs- led by Droopy Dog.  your characters can either join one of the teams, or be spectators following the games.
Can I join Scooby doobies? Because I can just image how Shadow will react to Scooby..*looks evil* MUHAHA!!!! * cough* Umm......

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the scooby doobies already have a lot of players let me go check to see which team I had placed Sonic in earlier..and yes you can play amy
 my Characters Dulcy and samia will hang around with them, and give amy a hard time. Dulcys already kissed Sonic right in front of Amy :lol:
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
from my review of the story sonic was a mascot, so we can have him and amy join a team..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 5 2011 on  07:13 PM
from my review of the story sonic was a mascot, so we can have him and amy join a team..
THEN AMY CAN STRANGLE SONIC!!!!!!
*Get's shot from Shadow*
"Stupid fangirls...." He said without any emotion his red eyes weren't giving a clue either. And put his gun away as he casually walked away from the once conscious fangirl that was known as Czacza as she stayed unconscious on the pavement.
Czacza(aka me): -_-' ........
Shadow:... you asked for it.... *smirk*
Czacza: <_<

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well Sonic will try to keep his distance from Amy  :D and dulcy and smia will do thier best to keep an eye on sonic and friends..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 5 2011 on  07:33 PM
well Sonic will try to keep his distance from Amy  :D and dulcy and smia will do thier best to keep an eye on sonic and friends..
Filler of Sonamy..ness xD
(My POV)
The unconscious girl had started to wake up, my vision was still blurred. But started to regain focus, until it was completely clear. 'Ugh...my head...' as my hand craddled my head of were the shot had hit. Luckily no blood had seeped out of my head, in fact there was no injury at all. I grunted, even there was no injury it still hurted, I slowly tried to stand. Just then a high pitched was heard in the distance.

"SONICKU!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR I'LL WHACK YOU WITH MY HAMMER IF YOU DON'T MARRY THIS INSTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a rose hedghog shouted whilst trying to catch up with a blue blur. As if on cue the blur ran faster. The response of the pink hedgehog was. A.Very.Loud. "SONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111(one)!!!" the the young rose hedgehog grunted in frustration, "Great now I can't show him how I truely feel about him!" If stranglling the person showed that you loved them. Then our azure hero would have been, buried ten feet in the ground by now....

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Actually you have to post in the "Toon World" rp thread.. and try and talk from the Characters point of view  for example" Amy glared at Dulcy, who had DARED to kiss Sonic in front of her .. " I can help you with that.. :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 5 2011 on  08:01 PM
Actually you have to post in the "Toon World" rp thread.. and try and talk from the Characters point of view  for example" Amy glared at Dulcy, who had DARED to kiss Sonic in front of her .. " I can help you with that.. :)
But it was a filler so it really didn't have anything to do with the story. Plus Now this is where I'm going to really start. Starting right now! :D

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The thread is called " Adventures in toon world." this is just the discussion thread for it..this is for keeping track on whos on what team.. where we are in the story etc..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Wait just a quick question So my characters are Rouge,Shadow,Amy,Knuckles and Shade, right? And if so which team should I go on? :huh:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats up to you. Since they are good characters, they should either join the Yogi Yahooeys or Droopy Dawgs or you can have some of them join one team, and some join another. The rottens are full of bad guys.. and as for the roleplay. just click on the Random Roleplasay and go down until you see Adventures in Toonworld, go to the last page and enter your post..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Ok another question are you allowed romance, or at least a little bit? :huh:
And what are we supposed to RP right now? Or we just keep Rpging till we get to the serious plot?
I guess I'll pick team Yogi Yahooeys!  :smile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes you are allowed romance
 the trick with rps is trying to leave space for others to respond to your character. a roleplay is not just one person particpating in it. right now the first event of the games is wrapping up. have your character come up my character Stripetail and ask to join the games.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: