The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

ToonWorld Roleplay

Nick22 · 834 · 63269

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yep.. thats it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Green River is now concluded.. we will now be heading To China..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ideas for the Chinese events?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I just have some bad ideas.

a race with one person riding in while another pulls.  Not sure if that fits or not.  

pearl diving, or diving for marbles or something similar?  

Holding something in chopsticks, or balancing something on chopsticks?

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Is it alright that I have a short break from role-playing for awhile, or at least until I get the motivation to continue posting? Because, I don't think that I could continue making promises that I can't keep, and I hate it whenever I can't keep my word and end up disappointing somebody for my lack of activity. Most of the time, it's either done by school or when I lose a sudden interest to post (usually after a couple of weeks of relaxing, I come back and continue posting in any RPGs that I'm affiliated with) but, whenever I do lose interest in posting in any particular role-plays. It's mostly because something big --like school-- happens to come along, distracting me from doing anything on the internet.

But in this case it happens to be school, my lack of motivation to post in TW and Insane Cafe and the fact that I can't keep up with whatever is happening during the role-plays... But, rest assured that I will come back once I find the time and motivation to do so, but, nevertheless, I will come back sometime later. For now, I just need time to recuperate from everything that's been happening lately. :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
how long of a break do you think you'll need CM? you ca take a break if you think its necessary, we all need breathers from time to time..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ChaoticMistress

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Well, I was thinking of two weeks at most... if that's alright with you of course. :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats fine, so you'll be back around halloween then.. see you then..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Which place are they at now again?  I lost track on that small detail is all.  Are they in China yet?  Or not just yet?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
they are in China, and are headed to Sagwa's home village for the first event..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I thought the first even was already underway, at least that's the impression I got from the other posts made.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, they still have to get there first. the first event is calligraphy..which is literally writing..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Then what's with the planes all flying around?  I take it just hanging out and all that?

Then again, Pinkie Pie did just annoy the heck out of a few of the vendors :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
yes they are flying around to either enjoy themselves or in some cases provide security..have your characters head to the village..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah okay, wasn't sure about that myself, but now I know XD

Pinke Pie probabally wont join anytime soon, as she is still....er...."terrorizing" people.  In other words, others are getting annoyed at her being Pinkie :smile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ok thats fine
 you could add dash to annoy violet too..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Nah, wasn't going to bring him in.  I think I'll just stick with my three for now, Violet, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

Though, if there is a race-based event involved, I do have an idea for one I'll use in there for a one shot ordeal.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
sure theres going to be a race, in fact a couple of races in china..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ah cool, then I know just who I could use in that race.  Especially since she was only in one episode on the show.  Gilda from Friendship is Magic.

Wocky

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Hiiii folks! You guys have space for one more? Here's the character I would be using: Sukki

Thought this might be a good time to join in, since my character is somewhat oriental XD

If I can join in, could someone give me a brief summary of recent events so I know what's going on, and where everyone is now? Normally I read any RP I'm going to join...but 195 pages would take forever ^_^;