The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventures In ToonWorld

Nick22 · 5642 · 272615

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Sorry I left this Role play  for so long)

Alvin Simon and Theodore were still walking around aimlessly with Cadpig Dale, and Bolt.

"This is hopeless Alvin why don't you just hand me the map? You're just getting us more lost" Simon said with a deep sigh.

"And more Hungry" Theodore whined.

"Guys, I know what I'm doing" Alvin said.

"All though I am not one to complain but I have seen this sign before" Bolt said.

"And I am sure this chipmunk's logical expanses are not quite all the way there" Cadpig said.

"Could you please speak english?"Alvin said.

"Well, Alvin in lamens turns we're lost and it's all your fault."Simon said.

"We are not lost Simon . I just don't know where we are. That's not the same as being lost" Alvin said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, is there any more information you think may be important or trivial.  One can not know often what bit of information may be very important." Droopy said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
as they were walking along Yogi Bear was walking in the oposite direction towards them. " Hello there" He said kindly, normally he was dressed with a hat and a tie today he had left those at home in his cafe " He was headed to winnies for an after-work snack..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I will be happy to lend any assistance I can" the wizard replied, giving Dee and Haley a looking over. "how much money is involved ?'
_ about 300 million' Dee said. "I've never met a lord before" she said , bowing in Stripetail direction. 'I'm Scooby Dee, Scooby and Dixie are my cousins.. I'm an actress
_ either a good one or at least one who was paid very handsomely" stripetail replied. "Both actually Dee said, she was intimidated by Stripetail's presence, and that was something rare for her..she usually did not feel like this inn the presence of others.
 Dee briefly recapped what she had already told Droopy and the others and Stripetail frowned. " this is almost certainly not isolated to you,Dee, and I won;t fault you for trusting someone who had been with you a long time and who had helped you land many of your best roles.. speaking of roles.. Dixie here is a superb singer' Dixie's face turned as red as her lips. 'Res,rhe's reat" Scooby added, in a supportive voice.
-
well, if she can help me get some of my money back I'll be indebted to her for life" Dee said. " She wants a role in one of my movie's shes got it.. i'll pull whatever strings i have to to get her a part.. the problem is i only have about 150 thousand on me..
-
 150 thousand is more than most of your cartoon counterparts have right now..Stripetail replied. " you still are much better off than they are..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe we can get some backers to back a movie or something." Droopy said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hmm" Haley thought for a second "You know, if this agent is rich and what have you, then shouldn't we be looking for the richest people in Toon Town? I mean, there's got to be plenty of rich folk who would know of your agent, i mean, rich people mingling with other rich people, like Scooge McDuck for one, he might have a clue on where your agent could be, well, it is a shot anyway" she ended up shrugging as she drunk some more of her water.

Haley looked over to Winne "By the way, do you have any pizza here?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i don't think so, at least it wasn't on the menu when I updated.  As winnie turned to ask if there was something else she wanted a huge stuffed crust cheese pizza appeared on the table " where did that come from? Winnie gaped
_ its magic" stripetail said  folding his paws together. 'that was YOU? winnie was amazed "
 Scooby happily piled a plate high with slices of pizza, the smell of the pizza wafted over the room to the other guests.
_
 Scrooge Mcduck is the richest toon in ToonTown" Dee said and its not even close ..the 300 million i lost wouldn't even make a small dent in his fortune..
_
 Stripetail.. could you kindly loan Dee some money, we'll pay you back, if you want , you can take it out of the money you pay us.' Dixie asked  in a whisper. " Because i don't think shaggy will agree...
_ You are asking me Dixie to give her 300 million? " stripetail arched his eyebrows " My dear girl, let me make this clear. I can give her the money, however i will not do so unless i have a guarantee that she will not lose this money
-
 Bobo spoke up.. Instead of giving her the money now, why don't you help sponsor the Laffalympics? its going to cost a lot of money, and we don't have it.
"You don't have to give me 300 million, I couldn't pay you back in any decent time-frame, I'm on the downside of my career.Dee said. "It would likely take me the rest of my life to pay you back..
_ Dee you've been an actress a long time, all it takes is one big hit and voila you're the IT' girl again.."Duixie replied.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Droopy nods, "He is since Richard rich lives in Richville I think.  I heard the family including their son are very nice.  Unlike Scrooge McDuck." Droopy said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
hmm. " stripetail paused "thats a good idea.. Bobo is it?- well I'll have to look into that..
_
Well the problem that it can't be just limited to ToonTown" Winnie said.
_ Upstairs an alarm rang, waking Woody from his slumber. " Ahh! " He tawned " that was a good nap. Now to go down and gorder some food.. Woody said rubbing his stomach..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Haley grabbed a few piece of pizza and blew flames onto them to heat them up even more before taking a bit out of one.

"I have to say, that would be true, all you have to do is find one big movie to star in again and badabing badaboom, you'll be a hit once more and will be able to pay off Stripetail here" Fu Dog added in.

"Yeah, but where would she start though?" Haley asked Fu Dog in particular as she was eating her pieces of pizza.

"Well, unless one of the movies she showed me before becomes a big hit, then I'm not so sure myself, the only other thing I can think of is going on some sort of TV show to win money" replied Fu Dog again.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"or maybe doing something in or with the Laff-a-lympics if it gets off the ground.   Or get a very good director, very good writers and such." Droopy said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rhe's rave ro rar rin ra rig rovie, lie er Rhantom rof rhe Ropera Scoooby said between bites of Pizza. Woody walkeed in from upstairs and sniffed the air , and quickly caught the delicious smell of Pizza ' woodY! there you are! Could you attend to  Mr Ian over on Table 3?" Winnie asked.
  Why don't you move him over to that big group over there?' Woody said pointing to table where Scooby Dixie Stripetail Haley and Fu were all eating pizza.  " alright fine.." Winnie rolled her eyes as she moved back over towards Ian's table.. " Hello Sir, There is an extra seat open on Table 5 would you like to switch?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, perhaps something like that could work, but there is still the matter of where to start" Haley said in between her bites of her pizza.

"Hmm yeah, those Laffylympics you keep on mentioning could be our ticket out of this dull ecconomy" Fu Dog told Scooby in particular.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ian looks over at the table.  "Sure, it would be easier on you since this place is quieter then usual.  Less walking around." Ian said smiling friendly.

"Ah, a musical.  That could work.  The songs would have to be good with well written songs.  And perhaps the guy who did those fantastic movie posters, forgot his name but he did the star wars ones to do the poster for the movie."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
' Wioody came up to them " Mind if I join you guys " He asked as Winnie guided Ian to the table, and pulled in a chair " Hello everyone, and Woody.. this is Ian.. You don't mind if he joins you?' She asked
 _ No, not at all' Dee said " Hmm a musical, I haven't done a musical in years, the last one was meet me by the River.. and i had to sing a few songs.. I mean I'm ok, but I'm not going to win any awards for my singing" She said glancing at Dixie briefly.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Can you sing?" Haley asked Dee rather curiously now "Because if you can, then a musical would be perfect for you"

"I have to agree with you lot on that one, musicals can generate a good amount of money, but question is, will it be enough....." Fu Dog also added in.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well, I'd love to do a musical"Dixie admitted " i mean I know how to act, but performing on stage in a small showboat is a far cry from acting in in a blockbuster film..and I really enjoy singing..
- well lets hear you sing.. " woody said..grinnng broadly. ' lets see if you are good.."
_ woody!" Winnie scolded him " Please, don't pay any attention to him..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe they can be in the movie together, with one doing most of the singing.  Not every char in a musical has to sing or sing a lot." Droopy said.

Ian waved, "hello, how are you folks?" He asked.

Droopy waved to the new comers, "Hello." He said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, some only sing, say, one line and talk the rest of the time, whilst others would probabally sing every chance they get" Haley also added in before looking to Ian "Hello, pleased to meet you" she said to him with a little curtsy, well, as best as she could in her dragon form.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
hello Ian us it? Lord Stripetail at your sefvice/' Stripetail said greeting the newcomer "
- i'm Dicxie' Dixie waved 'Ri'm Rooby Roo reased ro reet rou' "i'm scooby dee' I'm Bobo th bear"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: