The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

An update on me :)

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/buffypii
Hey everybody, long time, no see. And I say that with full honesty! xD

Well, I have been away for a while, as you probably would have noticed cause I bet several of you don't even know me. You can thank my animation obsession for my return. Nowadays all I want to do is watch animated movies. Lol.

Anyway, what has been going on with me? Well, it's my last year in private school. Next year I go to a different school, although we might move to Canada and I will be attending high school for the first time. But the idea is still hanging in the air. But if we do move, I will be terrified cause I have never ever moved, I have so many amazing friends here, and I wouldn't want my precious dog to be in quarantine for 6 weeks. But oh well...

In 2009 I went through alot of things. My cat died, and I miss her dearly. Actually, lately I have been very sad because on Febuary 25th it will be the anniversary of her death. I also got confirmed, my brother got married, I went to Canada and Bulgaria. Loads of stuff happened. But that is all the past. What am I doing now? Well, I am going to be an aunt again and it's a boy. Which means I will have three nephews and one niece. I also just got back from Canada  a week ago. The trip was amazing, while the journey back home sucked. All planes were delayed, we missed one plane and then missed the train. And our luggage got lost. Btw we still haven't gotten it. Hoping it will arrive soon. They said they would fly it in today.

Anyway, that's a small update on me. And how have you all been? Anything new in life?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nice to have you back and it does sound like you have gone through a lot in the past year.  Hope the rest of this year goes great for you, good luck.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nice to see you back.  

I'm so sorry that your cat died.:(
Congratulations with your new nephew.

I saw your posts on MLK (I'm Deeri there.;)) and it's such a shame that your luggage got lost.  I do hope they find all of it and return it but I'm glad you had a nice time in Canada.:)

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks Kor, I wish the same to you :)

Oh hi! Great to see you here too, Deeri/Saft. Thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

Ohh! And our luggage came home last night so it's finally (took em' a week) here!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Great that you finally have your luggage.  Hope you didn't go through to much to have to get it back.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Hi there! I don’t believe we’ve ever conversed, but it’s nice to see a formerly absent member back on the GOF just the same. :)

Sorry to hear about your cat. :( My family lost a pet cat a while back, too. We had her for thirteen years before she died of old age in November 2008.

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
True, it is hard to lose a pet, but also keep in mind that their spirits are always with ya no matter what :yes.  BTW, I like the signature in memory of your kitty (Shakira :)).  Calico cats are so pretty :D!

Glad to see you're back, and hopefully this year will be better :yes.

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm glad that you got your luggage back.:)

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks everyone! And sorry to hear about your cat Pangaea. It feels good to be back, even though I may not be the most active member.