The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Persecuted

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity smiled.
"Thanks."
She sighed and looked into the sky.
"Huh. It seems you have a search party." Looking at Drake she smiled.
"Sorry they must think I'm gonna try to hurt you or..something"

Jayden raised his eyebrows.
"Huh we get prepared for landing you two" He said as he skid to a halt not far between Trinity and Drake.
Tiffany smiled and landed gracefully still grasping onto Jaydens hand.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake looked to Trinity "Wait here, I'll go talk to them" he told her as he flew over to Jayden and Tiffany.

Zoe swung over to the statue and struck her guantlet claws into the side of it and used it to get down to the ground by scraping down the side of it before metting back with Jayden and Tiffany "You okay?" she asked Drake.

Drake gave her a nod back "I'm fine, why do you ask?"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany gave a smile to Drake and walked closer pulling Jayden with her.
"Because Trinity happens to be an evolved killer."Speaking kindly she gave a quick glare at Trinity.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yes, I do realize that, but I've already spoken to her about it, she's explained everything to me" Drake told the group of them as he looked to Zoe "And speaking of which, I've offered her to stay with us as well"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Zoe asked back with a raised eyebrow as she folded her arms.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany rolled her eyes and scoffed.
Jayden glanced at her then at Drake.
"Well how do you know she's telling the truth."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake folded his arms "I don't know exactly, but something about her voice, her tone, the way she says it, I just believe her is all" he looked back up at Trinity with a bit of a smile again.

Zoe looked at Drake for a long hard second before she spoke "Fine, whatever, it's not like we can convince you otherwise...."

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity saw him smile and smiled back.
Rubbing her face with both hands Trinity sighed and looked at her feet.

Jayden cleared his throat.
"Well..be on the watch Drake.."
Tiffany nodded stiffly still watching Trinity.
Jayden looked down at Tiffany and let go of her hand he his hand on her shoulder with a suspicious glance at Zoe.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe thought for a second before she spoke again "Well, as much as I don't like this, it's not like there's much a choice anyway" she looked over to Jayden to see what he was going say next.

Drake flew back up and over to Trinity again, landing on the edge of the book and held out a hand to her, still smiling to her.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Umm" Trinity took his hand and smiled back.

Jayden sighed and shook his head.
"Anything bad happens tell us?" He held his hands out to them both again.
"I'll drop you off home yes?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe seemed to sigh "Yeah, drop me back off home" she looked to Tiffany as well "What about you?"

Drake at first, just stood there, just holding her hand before he finally spoke "Huh, your hand....it's....soft actually" he told her with a smile.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany sighed.
"Do you mind if I stay with you Zoe?"
Holding onto Jayden's she smiled.

Trinity smiled softly.
"Really hadn't noticed except compared to mine your hand is actually warm"She said looking at Drake whilst fiddling with her hair.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe just smiled back to Tiffany "Sure, I wouldn't mind it, I would actually welcome it" she told her as she also took Jayden's hand.

Drake smiled back to her, looking at her eyes at that point "Thanks, and I do have to say, I believe that you can change and atone for your past mistakes"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"I hope so" Trinity said smiling at him almost blushing at his gaze.

Tiffany nodded in thanks and Jayden tightened on their gripping and flew up into the air.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So then, I take it, for now, you just want to stay here?" Drake asked her with a shrug.

Zoe just smiled still as she was taken back to her place.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"I don't mind. I guess I'll go where you do.." She said smiling thinking over her words.

Jayden turned to Tiffany.
"So what you doing Saturday Tiffany?"
"Nothing as per usual"
"Want to catch a movie or something?"
"Umm sure I guess" Tiffany smiled then yawned.
"It's been a long day huh Zoe"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, it has been a rather long day too, can't wait to get back and just go and lay down" Zoe laughed back as they approached the church.

"Hmm" Drake thought for a second "Well, I don't really have any other places I like to go, well, save for perhaps the Empire State Building, it's actually got a nice view of the city from up there, especially at night"

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity nodded along to Drake.
"I honestly don't mind" As she said this she was becoming more conscious she was holding his hand.

Tiffany pursed her lips.
"Yeah about that if me and Trinity are staying what are the sleeping arrangements?"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, we can still sort that out when we're there" Zoe told Tiffany as they landed on the ground.  She turned to Jayden at that point "Thanks for the help anyway, it was much appreciated"

"I'm sure you'll like it actually, come on" Drake told Trinity, motioning her to follow him as he made his way towards the Empire State Building.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Jayden nodded.
"No problem."
Then he turned to Tiffany.
"I'll see you Saturday kay?" without another word he waved them both goodbye and flew off.

Trinity smiled and flew after him.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Once inside, Zoe then turned to Tiffany again, giving her a smile as well "So, what do you want to do?" she decided to ask.

Soon enough, Drake had landed atop the Empire State Building with ease as he turned to Trinity as the sun was indeed, starting to set "Beautiful isn't it?"