The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Persecuted

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany shrugged.
"I dunno what about you?"

Trinity turned around and looked at the sun.
"Wow your right it is."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe thought for a second "Well, I don't know myself either" she looked at Tiffany some more, actually looking at her eyes at that point as she smiled to her "Wow" was all she could say.

Drake sat down and patted the ground next to him "Come, sit with me, enjoy the sunset" he smiled to her.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany frowned and patted the area around her eyes.
"Wh..what have I got something on my face?"

Trinity nodded and sat down next to Drake her knees once again resting under her chin.
"It's lovely."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe laughed a little "Oh no, I was just looking at your eyes is all....they're pretty" she told her, smiling to her still.

Drake smiled to her still "Yeah, I know" his tail wrapped around Trinity slightly as well.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany giggled.
"Ohh right.Thanks."

Trinity blushed slightly as Drakes tail wrapped around her slightly.
Stop it Trinity it means nothing..just stay calm..

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hehe, it's okay" Zoe told Tiffany as she smiled still "Just a question too, just out of curiousity.....have you ever, I dunno, kissed anyone before?"

Drake glanced at her, noticing her blush a little bit.  He didn't say anything at first as he was trying to think of the right words to say before he decided to just go ahead and ask "Do you have a....boyfriend by any chance?" he asked her.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany chuckled.
"Yeah..but that's another story." Laughing again Tiffany brushed her hair back.
"Why?"

Trinity blushed a slightly darker crimson.
"Umm no..I don't. umm..do you umm have a girl friend that is."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh no reason, just was wondering if you....would...." and that's when Zoe gasped to say the next part "Like a kiss....from....me...." she then breathed heavily after that.

Drake shook his head "No, I don't have a girlfriend" he paused again before speaking once more "Do you, oh, I don't know, want to be....my girlfriend?" he asked her with a shrug.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany smiled and crossed the spaces between them she wrapped her arms around Zoe in a gentle hug.
"Zoe..oh I don't know it's just me and then you then theres..yeah I'm .."
Tiffany kissed Zoe on the cheek and then returned to her seat where she curled her legs up to her chest.

Trinity's eyes widened slightly.
"You..your being serious?.."
By now Trinity was sure her face was bright scarlet.
"Umm would it seem weird if I said yes? course I would."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Zoe touched her cheek as Tiffany had kissed her before looking over to her.  She walked over to her, sitting down next to her "That was a nice kiss, then again, I didn't expect anything different" she smiled sweetly to Tiffany before she decided to lean over and give her a kiss as well.

Drake looked to her "No, I wouldn't think that you're weird by saying yes, and yes, I was being serious as well, I find you to be rather, well....beautiful actually" he told her.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany sighed.
"I'm sorry, it's just complicated to explain ya know.."

Trinity smiled.
"Thanks..Your actually the first person to say that to me..ever...well it is a yes" Smiling Trinity tried to calm down enough to reduce to her usual complexion.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Hehe, well, try me" Zoe said as she looked to Tiffany "Because I would like to know" she added on with a smile still.

"It's no problem at all" Drake told her back as he used one of his wings to bring her closer to him, his tail now wrapped around her more properly.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany shook her head.
"I'm indecisive.."

Trinity smiled and leaned into Drake.
"Hmm what do you think Zoe will say? that is her name right your friend?"
Looking up to Drake Trinity turned her head and smiled again.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Indecisive?" Zoe arched an eyebrow at her with a smile as she scooted closer to Zoe before placing an arm around her "It's okay, I mean, there's no really hurry....although, just for the record....I would like to go out with you, you know, be your girlfriend and all...."

"Not sure really, well, that is her name, I mean, she doesn't seem to like the idea as much, but knowing her, I'm sure she'll warm up to it in the end" Drake smiled back to her as he put his arm around her.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany pursed her lips.
"Zoe I like you but I also like..Jayden..he knows. it's the whole healing thing again..it's just..I'm indecisive."Hiding in her hands Tiffany sighed.

Trinity put her other hand over his and sighed.
"Hmm hope so she seems cool"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Don't worry about it, I'm not preasuring you into anything you don't want to do, just take your time is all" Zoe smiled back at her.

"Yeah, she is actually rather cool indeed" Drake told Trinity as he then held her hand as well, looking out over the city still.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany nodded.
"Wonder whats taking them so long.."

Trinity looked out over the city too.
Without looking at the bad points it looked peaceful and for once Trinity could see the happiness that was around her if she only looked sooner.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Who knows really, my best guess is that Drake, at least, is going to stay out for a bit....and speaking of which, we need to sort out sleeping arangements, you could take my bed if you want, and I can just sleep out here on the couch" Zoe told Tiffany with another smile.

"So, do you want to head to my place now? Or do you just want to stay here for a bit longer?" Drake asked her, allowing her to choose.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity thought for a second.
" I don't mind, how about we go back?"

Tiffany smiled.
"I'm fine with the couch, yeah they may be back soon anyway huh."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, I know, but my bed will be much more comfier than this couch, and I wouldn't want to see you getting a sore back or anything like that" Zoe offered to Tiffany still.  She was actually determined to sleep on the couch whilst Tiffany was staying with them, and she wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Yeah, alrighty, come on" Drake told Trinity as he stood up and helped Trinity up as well "Stay close to me" he added on as he then took off to head back to the church.