The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Persecuted

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"But I don't want to be awkward"
Tiffany pouted.
"It's far easier and That way i wont have to rewind time until i get my way!"

"Yeah okay."
Trinity smiled and followed after him keeping as close as she could with out actually crashing.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Believe me, it's no trouble at all, I wont take no for an answer" Zoe gave off a little laugh back at her too.

"The place I stay at, it's not much, but it is still home regardless" Drake told Trinity as he motioned to the nearby, rundown looking church.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Trinity smiled at him looking down too.
"Its not bad anyway, home is home eh."

Tiffany sighed.
"Fine. but I still think I should sleep on the couch."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, well, that's how I see it anyway" Drake smiled to Trinity as he landed on the ground in front of the church.

"Okay, okay, you win, you can sleep on the couch if you want" Zoe told Tiffany, finally giving in to her request.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany smiled.
"Yay." Clapping her hands she paused.
"Oooh I think their back."

Trinity landed after him and tied her golden locks into a lose ponytail.
Walking over to Drake she took his hand kissed him on the cheek.
"Thanks for giving me a second chance."

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summer and Jason ran out of the alley and almost crashed into a passer by who happened to be Zaine.
"Sorry" Summer apologized with wide eyes she knew Jason would hit her for this but said it anyway out of habit.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Drake smiled back to Trinity and returned the kiss back to her "It's no problem at all" and he showed her inside "Well, here we are, home"

Zoe looked over to the two of them, looking to them holding hands as well and whispered to Tiffany "Yeah, and I think they've become more than friends too" motioning to what they were doing.

Meanwhile, little did Jason and Summer know, they were being watched.  A shot was fired, blasting the ground in front of them before a noise was heard, a noise that sounded like someone dropping down....yet, there was no one, well, not at first, until his camoflauge was worn off as he looked at them "You two, evolved scum...." his name was Ghost, well, that's all he was known as, his real name was unknown and he hated the Evolved, he wasn't called an Evolved Hunter for no reason either.
"I have been watching you, I have seen your powers....such a waste too" he chuckled as well.  He had weapons on him as well, but that didn't mean he wasn't good at hand to hand combat either.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Tiffany giggled.
"Sweet"

Trinity bit her lip and smiled.
"Hi"

Summer turned pale and looked at Jason who was glaring at the one known as ghost.
"No evolved here."His words were sharp and cold as he pushed Summer behind him.
Her eyes peered over his shoulder as she looked at their threat calculating his defense she whimpered slightly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Do not push my patience" Ghost replied as he stepped forward to them "Like I had said, I have been watching you, I saw what you did when you were with that other girl and her cat"
He looked at them still, but one could sense he was glaring at them underneath his armoured mask as it were, his voice sounded cold as well.

"Hey" Zoe replied back to Trinity, still eyeing her as well.
Drake looked to Zoe "So, I take it you've got Tiffany there all sorted?" he asked her.
"Yeah, she's taking the couch, but what about her?" Zoe asked back.
Drake looked back to Trinity, then to Zoe again "Not sure actually, I mean, everything's taken where one could sleep" he then looked to Trinity once more "Well, where would you want to sleep anyway? We can sort something out, I'm sure of it" he smiled as he gave her another kiss on her cheek.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summers complexion by now was the purest of whites.
She took a step around Jason and nodded to her self once.
Grabbing Jason's shoulder she was prepared to run him out of there if possible.

Tiffany arched an eyebrow at Trinity and smiled.

Trinity ran her hand through her hair and looked up at Drake.
"I don't mind, honest."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ghost continued to walk forwards towards them "So, prepare yourselves and take a good look around.....this will be the last thing you two are going to see"

Drake thought for a few more seconds before he whispered into her ear "Well, you could always sleep in my bed with me, only other thing I could think of" he whispered as he glanced over to Zoe and Tiffany again.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summer pursed her lips and walked for wards closing her eyes she transformed into the mirror image of ghost.
"Gosh heavy this." She said lifting her arms before returning to her self.
Pursing her lips she shot a pleading look at Ghost grabbed Jason and sped off in the other direction at a speed not other evolved could even see.

Trinity nodded.
"Yeah sure." She whispered back quietly having to tiptoe slightly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ghost just seemed to smirk to himself and activated his camoflauge again before he took off after them.  All they could hear would be footsteps following them, but yet, could not see anyone following them.
However, between Summer and Jason, and Ghost, appeared a portal, to which Ghost stopped as he took his camoflauge off.
"Don't worry, I've got this!" it was Rose who looked to Ghost.  Problem was, she hadn't quite thought it through properly as Ruby ran over to Summer and Jason, meowing in an attempt to get them to help out.

Drake took Trinity to his room, showing her inside it.  All he had was a bed and a dresser, nothing else "Yeah, it's not much, but hey, it's a way of sleeping anyway, besides, I'm sure you'll love it as well" he smiled to her as he continued to hold her hand.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summer paused.
Sinking to her hands and knees she transformed into a tiger.
"What is it."She spoke quickly to Rose hoping this transformation was enough.

Tiffany stared after them shocked.
"Huh."

Trinity smiled at Drake and nodded.
"..I think their..erm surprised."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Push him through the portal, trust me on this one...." Rose told them as she continued to concentrate on keeping the portal open still.

"You know, I'm sure your friend, Jayden wasn't it? He'd be pretty pissed off at that eh?" Zoe asked Tiffany.

"Well, I suppose I wouldn't blame them, especially after what happened back at the Statue of Liberty" Drake replied as he sat down onto his bed, looking at Trinity with a smile still as he was leaning up against the wall.  It may have been a single bed too, but hey, it was better than nothing.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summer looked at Jason and nodded still in her Tiger form she ran at Ghost her giant paws thumping on his chest.
She hoped she hit him with enough force, she had never been good with violence.

Tiffany nodded.
"I don't think so no...but...wow. I mean..they just wow."
Now shaking her head head Tiffany smiled.
"Not an ordinary day huh."

Trinity sat on the edge of the bed and chuckled silently.
"I guess your right. " She smiled wider and let her hair down her bangs fall down over her face.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ghost stumbled back a bit, enough to fall into the portal to which Rose allowed it to close before looking over at Summer and Jason "Don't worry, I just hope that's enough to keep him there for the time being...."

"Yeah, not your ordinary day today" Zoe replied as she looked over to Tiffany "So, are you sure you'll be fine on the couch tonight, because like I said, you can always sleep in my bed if you want"

Drake just smiled at her still "You really are beautiful" he told her as he leaned forward and stroked her cheek a bit.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summer nodded once again back in her usual form was next to Jason and holding his hand.
"Umm..what..what was that! and..umm thank you..allot."

Tiffany nodded.
"Yep I'm fine here trust me" Smiling Tiffany cleared her throat. "Umm do you have a pair of p.js i could borrow?"

Trinity's face became a subtle shade of pink.
"I..i'm not no..but..thanks..again. really" By the end of her messed up sentence Trinity's face burnt.
Lifting up her hand she cupped her palm around Drakes face too.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"It's a time portal" Rose told them as Ruby meowed as well as Rose picked her up.

Zoe thought for a second "Hold on, I'll go and have a look" she told her as she walked into her room and returning moments later with pair of pajamas "Here, you can use these, only pair I have, but I hardly wear them anyway, so if you want, you can keep them"

"Oh yeah, like I look any better" laughed Drake as Trinity had cupped her hand around his face.  He moved closer to her again, smiling to her once more before he leaned in and gave her a kiss, right on the lips.

Littlelady15

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Summer nodded.
"Okay thanks "Jason replied nodding.

Tiffany smiled and took the P.j's.
"Thanks..sorry to be a pain.."

Trinity kissed Drake back and smiled.
"And hey you can call  yourself what you like, but there's no better personality than the one you have."

[meep if it's slightly cheesey x3 ]