The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dante's Inferno 30 second trailer

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I thought I'd share this with anybody who hasn't heard about this game or seen the trailers for it. I think this is one of the coolest trailers ever made for a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rbeAGdYk_0&feature=related

If and when I finally get my xbox 360 fixed (or get a new one) I'll definitely be looking into buying this. I think any game where the objective is to go through the circles of hell with a huge scythe to save someone from the clutches of Satan is worth buying :p

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've played the Demo. its a knockoff of God of Warbut the story itselfb is fascinating. If you've read the Inferno (like I have) you'll see how cool the game looks.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I've played the demo of Dante's Inferno and as much as it was entertaining, I really just couldn't shake off the niggling thought that it was balancing on a dangerously thin borderline between being a homage to God of War and being a complete rip off. I guess in a way that's kinda why I could get into to coz it was pretty much GOW with a new paint job. But I've fallen for imitations before and been bitterly disappointed coz it wasn't what I wanted it to be. The game plays well but I'd rather sit and wait for GOW3 when that hits our shelves in just over a week. The demo for that was immense!  :smile