The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ico and Shadow of the Colossus for PS3

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yes, you heard me, they're apparantly remastering the games Ico and Shadow of the Colossus for the PS3, much like what they've done to God of War 1 and 2.

Shadow of the Colossus is real big news for me.  I loved that game, granted I never managed to actually beat it because of the final Colossi.  I was so close before I was tossed off and fell to my death before I could deliver the final blow to it....

Never had a chance to play ICO myself, so I don't know about the game myself.

Team ICO Collection Q1 2011

But man, that will be epic.  I am really looking forward to Shadow of the Colossus on PS3.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Nice!

Colossus was an awesome game. Granted, I've never played it, but I've watched some play footage on Youtube, and it looks epic.

Hope the remaster makes it ten times as good :goodluck

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh, remasters work.  It worked wonders for God of War 1 and 2 and it would be awesome indeed for Shadow of the Colossus.

I say that you should play it, if you think it looks awesome, then you would most likely love the game itself ^^

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
As awesome as it sounds, I prefer the original PS2 versions of the games, however a third Team ICO game is in development and its exclusivly for the PS3: The Last Guardian