The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quotes from the MLP Wikia:

Jayson Thiessen, one of the show's directors, hinted that Trixie may return in the second season.

And although I can't find it at the moment, Daniel Ingram (The Show's Musical Composer) posted on Facebook that the songs will be bigger and better in Season 2, but he didn't specify WHEN. I swear, if we don't get a song, even a 15 Second one from Pinkie Pie in the next episode, I may just scream  :lol

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What I'm curious about though is whether or not "the Great and Powerful" Trixie will make a return appearance...

That would be epic for Trixie fans like me.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm part of a FiM forum does anypony here want a link? If you do post and I'll pm you the link.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Something tells me I actually post there. But, that'd be awesome then I'd know someone real good from there. Please give me the link.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@f-22 "raptor" ace

Okay, let me do my reactions in order.

Pic 1: I am currently resisting the urge to "daw" at it.

Pic 2: Um... I can't read the text.  What is being said on it?

Pic 3: Fluttershy as a Shadowbolt?  That's ludicrous!! :blink:

Pic 4: :lol: That's just too good!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Oct 26 2011 on  12:41 PM
Pic 2: Um... I can't read the text.  What is being said on it?

here's the text

Doctor Whooves: Why you're just about as pretty as your mother!

Dinky: Nuh-un! nopony's as pretty as my mama!

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Something tells me I actually post there. But, that'd be awesome then I'd know someone real good from there. Please give me the link.

Equestria?

That's the only FiM forum I can find.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I loved all the pictures everyone posted. They where all wonderful. And DaddyTops can you please send me the link to that My Liitle Pony Friendship Is Magic Forum??

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I wonder why Luna doesn't have any bodyguards? There are a couple of possibilities for this:

1. She didn't tell her sister she was going to Ponyville so Celestia didn't bother to arrange any (likely reason)

or

2. Luna doesn't need any.  I would be willing to bet that even with her dark powers gone she could probably pulp anyone that gets in her way.  I would love to see a pony like Trixie challenge her to a duel to see what she is truely capable of now.