The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Mar 4 2012 on  09:06 PM
Well, it has become rather obvious to the fans that Lyra and Bonbon live together, so I'm not surprised myself that Bonbon had Lyra's bag there.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was ok.  Not one of my favorite episodes.  I liked some scenes better then others.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 5 2012 on  01:14 AM
It was ok.  Not one of my favorite episodes.  I liked some scenes better then others.
I...it's not one of your favorite episodes?

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
It wasn't that I was embarrassed while watching it. I just felt really bad for Pinkie and Rarity. They didn't deserve to have their special talents ridiculed.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Not a shark jumper, but here's hoping the next is better.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bongo,Mar 5 2012 on  12:21 AM
It was ok.  Not one of my favorite episodes.  I liked some scenes better then others.

I could say why bit it would be revealing some spoilers maybe.  It's not a bad episode, but not one of my favorites.  Not every episode can be.  

I didn't notice Bonbon had Lyra's bag.  Though I tend to not notice stuff like that.  Maybe her bag was on a line drying, needed to be washes, or she couldn't find it.  I would not be surprised if they did live together, for any number of reasons.  One easy reason is a lot of the living expenses would be cut in half for each of them.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
One of the better episodes.

And I felt sorry for Rarity and Pinkie Pie.

Hope to see BonBon in a bigger role soon.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Mar 5 2012 on  03:01 AM
Quote from: Bongo,Mar 5 2012 on  12:21 AM
It was ok. Not one of my favorite episodes. I liked some scenes better then others.

I could say why bit it would be revealing some spoilers maybe.  It's not a bad episode, but not one of my favorites.  Not every episode can be.  

I didn't notice Bonbon had Lyra's bag.  Though I tend to not notice stuff like that.  Maybe her bag was on a line drying, needed to be washes, or she couldn't find it.  I would not be surprised if they did live together, for any number of reasons.  One easy reason is a lot of the living expenses would be cut in half for each of them.
Actually did that so I could use that crying gif  :lol

...uh...

...awkward...

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
With the guy who voiced Mr. Satan from DBZ voicing Iron Will; I couldn't help but notice that FiM seems to be on a roll with DBZ VAs in the show as well.

*Guy who voiced Piccolo also voiced Flim/Flam. (Couldn't remember which one)
*Guy who voiced Captain Ginyu also voiced Cranky Doodle Donkey.
*And Ian James Corlett (the voice of the Ocean Productions dub of Goku) is the father of Claire Corlett (who is as we know, the voice of Sweetie Belle)

This is such an accurate depiction of my life today.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Spoiler for season finale you have been warned!

The show might be on halt this summer but loads of wedding fics will come.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I didn't read the synopsis, but all I needed to see was that picture to get me to do a big gasp. So... Twilight has a brother? Guess we learn something new everyday.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?