The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Wednesday, April 13...

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
The title and topic title says it all. I'll be turning sixteen on that day...

lol, I'm a sixteen year old Lbt fan...
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: trulyfantasticme,Apr 10 2011 on  08:36 PM
The title and topic title says it all. I'll be turning sixteen on that day...

lol, I'm a sixteen year old Lbt fan...
I'm a 21 year old LBT fan. I got you beat by a mile man :p

Anyway, happy almost birthday TrulyFantasticMe! Hope you have some fun on that day  :birthday
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Many of the members on this forum are 20 years old or older. You're one of the younger LBT fans around here. :p

By the way, The Fridge has a special section (Starday Wishes) for threads devoted to wishing members happy birthdays. An admin may move this thread there, or someone else may start a birthday thread for you.

Also, if you included your birth date in your profile information, on your birthday your name will be displayed under “Today's Birthdays” at the bottom of the main forum page. Anyone who sees it will be alerted to the occasion, and some may head directly to the Starday Wishes page to wish you a happy birthday. I'll be waiting until your actual birthday to do that. ;)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
why thank you!!!
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
It's a day late, :oops but as promised, I left a star day greeting (a special one!) for you in your star day thread: [link].

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.