The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh right, my name, it's Dawn" Dawn replied back with a bit of a smile "And I'm sorry about the window, I was just trying to see how fast I could be thrown and the launcher, it backfired! I think the boulder was too big and it flung me all the way across to....here...."

She then realized where she actually was and gulped "Oh no, Princess Celestia's going to be mad at me, isn't she?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.
"Heh.  'Lestia, mad at you?  I doubt it.  She's pretty cool for a princess, and all."
She said, smirking...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, but....I broke her window!" Dawn argued back, almost as if the young filly pegasus was starting to freak out about it "She's going to banish me to...Everfree Forest, I just know it....." she added in, somewhat under her breath.

"But it was an accident!" Dawn then ended up yelling out, before she finally stopped talking, now realzing how stupid she was starting to sound.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie grinned.
"What broken window?"
She said, her magic fixing the shattered glass together...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"The one I crashed through!" Dawn retaliated back, not even paying attention to what Trixie was doing to the window.  She had not even realized that it was now all fixed up, as she was too proccupied with freaking out somewhat over something like a broken window.

All she knew was that it was part of the castle, the castle where Princess Celestia lived.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Celestia saw the young filly flying through the sky, crash into the window and immediately utilized her magic and teleported hastily to the room the filly occupied. She immediately lit the room with her horn and looked around for the young pony. Upon finding the youngster up and stumbling about, the princess of the sun was quickly at her side and nuzzled the filly. "Are you alright little one?! What in Equestria were you thinking... and for that matter, how did one so young mange to fly so far?" she asked hastily but with a caring tone.

~~~~~~

Rainrunner couldn't help but giggle at the tone Luna had used in her last sentence, she blushed lightly and looked out of the window trying to keep her composure around the princess of the moon.

Twilight saw what she thought was a pony shaped rock flying through the sky and frowned as she asked aloud, "What in Luna's moon was that?! It... it looked like a pony!"

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn then completly froze up as the princess herself entered the room.  She was certain that it was all over for her "I didn't mean to, I was just trying out Rainbow Dash's launcher that she uses, I asked somepony to help me out with a boulder by dropping it onto the other side of it.  I only wanted to fly a little while, not here, but that didn't work and I was flung too far and I crashed into your room by destroying the window, and I'm sorry.  Whatever punishment you have for me, I'll take it" Dawn told Princess Celestia, a tad quiet, but still, telling her regardless.

Her eyes just closed as she waited for the Princess' answer.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled.
"Seems our little filly here found the launcher Dash built down here.  Always told her those things were dangerous to just leave lying around."
She said, looking up from her bow as Trixie did the same.
"And princess, i see no reason to punish the poor girl.  After all, I see no damage to any windows or suchlike."
She added, smiling faintly...

Luna smiled and looked out the window as well, sighing contentedly.
"Even though it is my domain, I never tire of looking at the night sky."
She said softly, smiling at Rainrunner.
"It has a certain romance about it that mystifies even me."
She added, blushing and looking away again...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike shrugged, "Maybe it was a messenger pony in a big hurry to deliver a message."

"Or something even stranger maybe." Myrdinn said.   "I wonder where whatever it was landed."

"No telling." Spike said.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Celestia was at first stunned to hear the filly tell such a tale, but then she smiled brightly and against her better judgement began to chuckle. She looked to the filly with a motherly smile seeing what Trixie had done and then nuzzled the child. "Relax my little pony. You have nothing to fear from me. In fact... I don't see a broken window at all." She said as she pointed a hoof at the fixed window. "Now.." Celestia used her magic to remove the helmet from Dawns head. "Why don't we all go and get some food from our kitchen. All this flying must make you hungry." she then looked to Trixie and nodded her head once in appreciation for fixing the glass window so well.

~~~~

Twilight knew they were close to the castle but her curiosity was itching at her nerves, she leaned out the other window the chariot and shouted, "Rainbow Dash! Fly ahead to the castle and see what is going on!"

Rainrunner began to giggle as she listened to Luna speak about the night sky having such an effect. "Yes... it truly is something special and worth sharing with somepony you know... and care about." Rainrunner then tried to keep her voice as calm as possible so as not to sound embarrassed.

At Twilights shouting Thunderclap awoke with a start.
"W-where am I?" he asked still half asleep, and not sure of his surroundings.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn honestly, had no idea what had just happened, but it sounded like she was let off the hook for what she had just done.  Her gaze finally looked at the window, seeing that it was as good as new "But, but, but...." was all she could manage to say as Celestia then offered her food.  Food, in the castle?

Dawn's face then seemed to light up at that point, maybe she could have something to eat, after all, she was starting to get hungry, having just realized she hadn't really had anything to eat all day.  She gave a little nod to Princess Celestia "That would be nice, I am getting hungry...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie gave a small nod to the Princess, positively beaming with pride in herself.
Gilda, on the other hand, smiled at Dawn, then nodded to the Princess.
"Don't you have some guests that'll be arriving soon, 'Lestia?  I'll take Dawn here to the kitchens."
She said with a small grin...

Luna nodded.
"Until now, I never really appreciated that truth.  I've never had someone to share the night with before..."
She said softly.    

As Thunderclap stirred, Haru smiled a little at him.
"Easy, Thunderclap.  Easy.  We're in the chariots to Canterlot.  You've been sleeping for a while."
He said softly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"And um Princess Celestia, what about my helmet? I don't want to loose it or anything like that" Dawn also spoke up, giving off a small smile as she went and stood beside Gilda, already getting used to being around her now "But food sounds really nice" she added in, her face lighting up some more by that point, thinking of what sort of food they had in a kitchen in a castle.

The other thing that was going through her mind was how she got to see Princess Celestia herself, which to her, was just awesome, for better words anyway.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You should see Twilight's Telescope.  I bet she knows a lot about the stars & night stuff." Spike said.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: MrDrake,Oct 28 2011 on  08:49 PM
Scootaloo's mouth just dropped open as the rocks were changed into coins.  That was something she had not expected for him to actually do "Well, alright, I suppose you can join our club, but I'm still not impressed" which was a complete lie on Scootaloo's behalf, she was indeed impressed with what he had just done, but she wasn't going to show it all that easily.
"Well what would impress you? Whatever it is I'll do it". Flash Dancer said the look of a little sadness etched on his face.

Apple Bloom hits Scootaloo hard in the hoof with her own hoof. "Now, Why'd ya have to say that Scootaloo?" She whispered angrily.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo just rubbed her hoof as Apple Bloom struck her in the hoof.  She gave her a quick glare before turning back to Flash Dancer "You don't have to prove anything else, that was good enough for the club, besides, it's not like Sweetie Belle could do something as awesome as that anyway"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"At least he can do a little magic. You're a Pegasus who can't even fly" Apple Bloom said in a Harsh whisper.

Flash Dancer smiles "Thank You Scootaloo and watch what you say to her. After all I think she's your leader" Flash said to Apple Bloom trying to defend Scootaloo.

"That was amazing none of us could ever do something like that" Sweetie Belle admitted.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, well....uh...." Scootaloo hessitated at saying something back to Apple Bloom "At least I can ride a scooter rather quickly and fast, you can't even sell apples to anyone" she finally retorted back.

She then looked to Flash Dancer.  He thought she was the leader?  Well, she might as well take advantage of that then "Yeah, course I'm the leader" she spoke proudly.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Oh....yeah, that's real mature. When are you gonna stop being such a baby? You're not just a baby, you're a baby CHICKEN. And if you stopped being such a ............." Apple Bloom said but Sweetie Belle immediately puts a Hoof over the mouth of Apple Bloom as she tries to finish what she was saying.

"SOOOOO " Sweetie Belle said loudly trying to direct the conversation elsewhere. "Flash, since you're in our group now why don't you tell us a bit about yourself? What do you like to do? Where are you from? Things like that" Sweetie Belle said trying to direct the conversation to Flash Dancer and not wanting her friends to get into one of their fights that seemed to happen every time they hung out for one reason or another.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo's eyes narrowed at Apple Bloom before Sweetie Belle shut her up "Finally...." she muttered, hearing Apple Bloom no longer talking "Yeah, tell us something interesting that doesn't involve apples" she told Flash Dancer, yet also directing that at Apple Bloom at the same time.

"What do you like to do anyway?" Scootaloo then ask Flash Dancer, finally leaving Apple Bloom alone.