The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Already? Dash yawbned as she stirred from her sleep. " how long was I out? she shook her head then gazed upon applejacks face. oh , its you' she smiled ' i was having a ponyriffic dream too..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Uh, you guys go on ahead, I'm gonna go and retry the launcher again, and this time, I think I'll try and not hit a tree" Dawn told all that were present as she gave off a quick smile as Scootaloo arched an eyebrow at her.

"After what had just happened?  Are you sure that it's a safe idea to do it again?" Scootaloo asked her.

Dawn place a hoof around Scootaloo "Relax, I've done it like, a million times, I just need a bigger boulder is all"

"I don't even think I want to know why you need a boulder" Scootaloo replied back as she watched Dawn leave the area.

Back at where the luncher was, Dawn waited by patiently as she looked around "Come on, I need somepony, anypony to help out" she then stopped as a unicorn walked past "Hey! You! Uh, can you help me out?  See that boulder over there?  Could you raise it up on the other end of the luncher and then drop it down for me?"

The unicorn nodded back, lifting the boulder up with his magic and lingering it over the other end "Are you sure this is safe, and that you want to do it?" he asked.

"Yup, now fire" Dawn answered back as the boulder was dropped and she was flung off.  But there was a small problem with that, she was fired off at a bit of a high speed, and a bit too far fro that matter.  In fact, she was flung in the direction of Canterlot, flying right by the carriages that were heading there that had Twilight and the others inside.

Fluttershy did indeed, see the young filly pegasus fly past, hearing a small scream as well "I wonder who, or what that was...." she wondered softly to herself, trying to get a better look, but the pegasus was already gone.

Dawn had managed to fly from Ponyville all the way to Canterlot, straight through one of the stained glass windows of the castle, crashing into the ground and sliding to a hault.  Her head was already spinning by that point as she managed to stand, but staggered quite a bit as she did so, holding her head.  She was at least glad she was wearing her helmet still.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just then a Male Filly Unicorn by the name of Flash Dancer walked up he was a blue and black Unicorn

(Take this for Reference:

)

Sweetie Belle was the first to notice him.

"Hi there, I'm Sweetie Belle I have never seen you around here. Are you new? What's your name?" She asked with a very friendly smile.

"Hi Sweetie Belle, my name's Flash Dancer" The little Unicorn said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We may not find out till we get back.  I wonder what they were doing." Myrdinn said, glancing over at the movement he saw out of the corner of one eye.  

"We're almost there, good.  I'm sure you'll like the castle.  Canterlot is a great place." Spike said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda jumped back as the window broke, and Dawn flew in.
"Well, well.  Tonight just got a little more interesting."
She said, as she walked over towards Dawn.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That....did not go according to plan....that boulder....probabally a bit too big..." Dawn muttered to herself, not realizing that Gilda was in the room as well, well, not straight away, until she spoke.  Dawn almost jumped upon seeing the Griffin there.

She gulped and took a few steps back away from Gilda "Uh...um....I didn't mean to do that, please don't eat me...."

Scootaloo saw the other filly walk up as well "Hey there Flash Dancer, name's Scootaloo"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda rolled her eyes.
"Oh, good grief.  Here we go again.  Every single filly I meet seems to think I'm gonna eat them.  Which I don't do.  Eat them out, maybe, but never eat them.  Sheesh!"
Gilda said, shaking her head.  From nearby, Trixie stepped out, her wizard's hat and cape replaced by a royal guard's uniform.
"Perhaps that's because you griffons have a history of eating ponies, Gilda?"
She said, almost mockingly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Uh, maybe I should, um.....go now...." Dawn spoke as she looked at the two in front of her, taking a few quick steps backwards "Yeah, go, that might be a good idea...." she added in, not thinking it, but saying it out loud by mistake, and not even realizing it for that matter either.

Dawn may have been a bit of a daredevil, but itseemed that in general, she was just like every other filly half the time.  Afraid.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Rarity was sitting next to Fluttershy in one of her amazing hoof made dresses.

"Pleased to meet you Flash name's Apple Bloom" Apple Bloom said.

Sweetie Belle however noticed Flash's Flank.

"Hey, you don't have a cutie Mark either." Sweetie Belle said

"Yeah, I wonder if I'll ever get my cutie Mark" Flash Dancer said.

Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle gasp and motion Scootaloo over.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy looked to Rarity for a moment, then back outside again "What do you think we will get to do in Canterlot once we get there?  I wouldn't mind seeing the garden again" she told Rarity, yet, in her mind, she still remembered what had happened last time she was in the guarden with the animals.

Scootaloo walked over to the group "Well, maybe you'll be in luck, we're the Cutie Mark Crusaders, perhaps you've heard of us.  You could even be a member too, if you pass the uh....thing, you know, to get new members in, yeah, the....thing"

She then looked to Sweetie Belle "You're a dictionary, what's that word again?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie nonchalantly levitated Gilda out of the way, stepping closer to Dawn.
"Oh, dear.  You don't have to leave.  I'm terribly sorry that Gilda frightened you.  Perhaps we should start again.  I'm Trixie.  You may have heard of me."
She said, tossing her mane slightly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Trixie?" Dawn looked at her for a second "Wait! You're that magician unicorn, aren't you? Doing all those tricks and stuff like that, I saw you when you were in Ponyville" she spoke as she shifted her helmet around on her head "But then you ran off when that big beast thing showed up! You know, that bear that was made out of stars"

"Would've been cool to see another magic act from you" Dawn added in with a bit of a mumble under her breath.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"I don't know Fluttershy all though I am sure it will be wonderful" Rarity said.

Sweetie Belle thought for a moment trying to think what Scootaloo meant.  "initiation?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"What's that ?" Dancer asked.

"It's just a little test that all new members have to do to join a specific club or group. In this case the CMC" Sweetie Belle said.

"I would really, really, really, love to join" Flash Dancer said.

"Well if you pass the test you'll be sure to be in" Sweetie Belle said

"Well I'm ready for anything what's the test"? Flash Dancer said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, that's true" Fluttershy smiled to Rarity "I mean, we are suppose be visiting the princess, at least, that's what I think was suppose to happen"

Scootaloo grinned "Well, I'm glad you asked" she spoke, placing a hoof around Flash Dancer "I'm sure we'll be able to figure out something for you to do to be able join our club"

Question was, what?

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, you were the one who came up with this initiation idea so you should come up with something for him to do Scoot". Apple Bloom said.

Flash Dancer smiles as Scootaloo placed a Hoof on him he felt actually comfortable being around Scootaloo.

Rarity thought for a moment. "I am sure we'll see the princess here. Maybe it's another royal party or better yet maybe a royal Tea Party" Rarity said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo looked at Apple Bloom, a bit annoyed.  It was only suppose to be a joke in the end, but since they wanted her to come up with something, she had to give it a little thought before finally grinning "Your horn, all you have to do is use the magic from it to...uh, turn that rock over there into a pile of gold coins"

Fluttershy thought about what Rarity had said.  A tea party?  Well, that would be interesting, but Fluttershy wasn't so sure about that as she smiled to Rarity still "I suppose we wont know until we get there"

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Okay let me try my horn doesn't do much Magic but I'll try" Flash Dancer said straining really hard and finally turned the rock to not just 1 pile of Gold coins but 2.

"Is that good enough to get me in"? Flash Dancer asked.

Sweetie Belle gasped. "I say we let him in"

"Me too" Apple Bloom said

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo's mouth just dropped open as the rocks were changed into coins.  That was something she had not expected for him to actually do "Well, alright, I suppose you can join our club, but I'm still not impressed" which was a complete lie on Scootaloo's behalf, she was indeed impressed with what he had just done, but she wasn't going to show it all that easily.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe you can ask the princess if she can have a tea party in the garden." Spike said, "With the Wonder Bolts being invited & some of Pony Joe's Donuts there too." Spike said.  "Either before or after the tour is done."

"Never been to a tea party myself." Myrdinn said, looking around at his surroundings as they flew along.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled.
"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed my show!  And what, may I ask, is your name?"
She said with a big, theatrical bow...