The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie appeared next to Dawn with a small pop.
"You're right.  I think you're the first friend Gilda's had in a while.  Don't listen to those two, alright?"
She said softly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn looked at Trixie when she appreared, yet, she just refused to even say a word as she looked back to the ground again and continued to walk a bit futher, deeper into the hedge maze, silent.  It was as if she didn't even care that Trixie had shown up.  She was just too upset to even say anything at all.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie sighed and shook her head, using her magic to grab Dawn's tail.
"Now, now.  Don't go wandering off into the maze.  Gilda would be positively furious if I let something happen to you.  And besides..."
She stopped, becoming dead serious.
"Those two are just...horrible ponies.  Their families are here because they're friends with that....lout Prince Blueblood.  If that tells you anything.  So just ignore them."
She said firmly, but gently...

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Flash Dancer looked at Scootaloo for a moment and then slowly nodded his head. "Yes, Scootaloo it is true. " Flash said closing his eyes awaiting rejection.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"SO what are you folks doing here?  Looking for books or reading?" Duke asked.  "And isn't there supposed to be a librarian here?  I heard rumors there was a new one in town." Duke said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
You're not dreaming 'Dash said as she leaned in and kissed gilda on the lips. the kiss went on for awhile and dash slipped her tongue into gildas mouth. Dash held on to her tightly then after about a minute broke away.. " There, does that make us even.. " She grinned.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just hung there in midair, as her tail was being held by Trixie's magic.  Still she said nothing as Trixie spoke, and even afterwards, she said nothing back at first, just sniffling until.... "But they said....I didn't even belong here, and they're right...."

Scootaloo watched as Flash Dancer had closed his eyes after saying that it was true, which caused herself to just grin away, with a smug little look upon her face as if she was trying to decide on what to do next.  Well, that was until she gave him one quick kiss on the cheek before she whistled away, acting as if she didn't do a thing.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda blushed, her wings flared out fully to the sides, her mouth hanging open.
"Y-you...yeah..."
She stammered...

Trixie shook her head.
"They are not right!  You have every right to be here.  More, in fact, than they do.  You got here on your own.  They only are here because of their families.  They have no particular talents at all."
She said, fixing her eyes on Dawn's...

Hikari nodded.
"That would be me, actually.   And I'm not new, per se.  I'm just here while Twilight takes care of other things."
He said brightly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just sniffled again, blinking a few tears from her eyes before wiping her face her a hoof "All I wanted to do was try and make some friends, but I'm just terrible at that....maybe I shouldn't have any friends" she looked at Trixie for a moment.  Perhaps Dawn knew what she was talking about, but that was highly unlikely, she just seemed as though she was blowing the whole thing out of proportion, more than what was needed to.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie shook her head.
"Shh...there, there...It's not that you shouldn't have any friends.  It's that sometimes, some ponies are just cruel.  I should know.  I was one once.  But it's never that you shouldn't have friends.  You just have to know where to look.  For example, I'm sure that there are some lovely colts and fillies back in Ponyville.  And I'm absolutely sure that anyone who befriends you is extremely lucky.  Don't be so hard on yourself, alright?"
She affirmed, gently nuzzling Dawn's cheek...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, maybe....maybe everypony in Canterlot is just horrible....well, almost everypony" Dawn replied, trying not to accidently insult Trixie by mistake "I mean that is, maybe I should be back in Ponyville, if you think I'll be able to make some friends.  Not that I didn't really try to make friends back in Ponyville" she added on, with an actual, quick little laugh as she felt Trixie nuzzling her cheek.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smirked.
"Perhaps.  I'm sure Gilda will come and see you as often as she can.  She seems genuinely...happy around you."
She said, using her magic to ruffle Dawn's hair a little...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn, by that point, started to smile back at Trixie as her mane was ruffled "That would be pretty....cool, and nice as well" she spoke, indeed feeling better than what she was before, yet, looked to the side somewhat as well "But my eye..." she pointed to her left eye which was indeed, a blackeye now "I....that is....she'll worry about what had happened to me...."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I guess Twilight got bored and wondered off, or something." Duke said.  Guessing what may have happened.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled.
"I've no doubt that she'll have words with those two.  Very...strong...words."
She said reassuringly, eyes mischievous...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just ended up smiling back at Trixie, feeling better now at the very least "Yeah, I guess so.  Um, thanks Miss Trixie as well" she told her with a smile still, not a real big one, but a smile nonetheless.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie chuckled.
"Please.  Just call me Trixie, okay?  Now, shall we go check on Gilda?  Plus, I do think that Luna will arrive soon..."
She said, grinning from ear to ear...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Okay Miss Trixie....uh, I mean Trixie" Dawn smiled back as she walked to Trixie's side and smiled to her again "Yeah, I think if we do see Gilda....that might be a good idea....and maybe....a doctor too, about my eye?" she asked, though, probabally exaggerating that she needs to seea doctor in the first place.

Diamond Tiara, another young filly, but one with her cutie mark was seen walking near the library.  One thing she was trying to do was find out where Silver Spoon had run off to.  Another reason was that she was just rather bored and neded somepony that wasn't her friend, to annoy and tease.

(ooc: Yeah, wanted to be her as well if ya don't mind.  Though, not sure on who wants to play as Silver Spoon)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good.. now.. come on.. we need to go find the others they should have arrived by now" Dash said " Lead the way Gilda..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So are you here alone?" Duke asked Hikari looking around.