The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara gave off an annoyed sigh "Fine, if that pony wants to do....whatever is is she wants to do...." she grumbled away as she glanced into the library for a moment, seeing Duke standing there, talking to Twilight's librarian "At least I'll be able to keep myself-" she glanced at Duke's blank flank and grinned to herself "-entertained"

And that was when the young filly entered the library, glancing to Hikari for a second before her eyes rested upon Duke "Let me guess, trying to find out how you can get your cutie mark?" she started to already tease him, already ignoring Hikari completely.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Duke shook his head looking at Diamond Tiara, "Nah, just looking for something with some action & adventure in it.  As for my cutie mark It'll appear when it does and not before." HE said.  "Were you looking for a certain type of book.  Maybe this pony here can help you." He said pointing to Hikari.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Well, that was certainly....odd for her to hear, hearing that Duke wasn't even worried about his cutie mark, well, that was, until a smirk appeared across Diamond Tiara's face "Well, of course it'll appear whenever it does....that is, if it does in the end, I mean, you wouldn't want to have a blank flank forever, now would you?"

Her eyes gazed to Hikari again, ignoring the whole "book" question she was asked at the moment as she glanced back to Duke yet again.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is highly doubtful, but I've never heard of a pony who never got a cutie mark.  Even the vampire ponies in some of those horror stories & comedy stories I read had one & robin Hoof, who battles the evil sheriff, and other action stories & myths.  "

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara just groans in frustration by that point "Vampire ponies, Robin Hoof, Count Hoofula, Iron Colt" she groaned yet again, her eyes narrowing at him "Fine" she ended up sneering "Believe what you want, but I still wouldn't be suprised if you were a colt and still have. no. cutie. mark"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
He shrugged, "I am a colt with no cutie mark.  I've no idea what I may do when I'm older.  There's a lot I can do, maybe even be a model like dad is, or something completely different.  Dad, Mom, and my tutor say I've lots of time to decide." Duke said shrugging a bit.  

He hmmed, "I wonder where cutie marks first came from, and why they appear.  I wonder if Princess Celstria is old enough to know." He said half to himself.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara just looked at him, mouth agape all the while before she shook her head, shaking some sense into herself as she narrowed her eyes at him "Fine" she sneered again "There is no need to tell me your whole life story about what it is your good at failing at"

"And I suppose you would have to wonder where cutie marks come from, unlike myself, who already has a cutie mark" she added in, her eyes still narrowed at him.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It's not that I'm just curious sometimes.  When I'm not busy doing something else." Duke said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Of course you would be curious" Diamond Tiara scoffed back as she took a quick glance around "Where is that pony?" she then asked herself in regards to Silver Spoon, already getting impatient with where her friend could be.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Maybe she's having a cupcake or something at that place the Cakes own." Duke said.  He had heard it was popular, including that Pinkie liked to have a lot of her parties there.  "Or she may be at a cafe."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara just seemed to growl at the suggestion that Duke had given her "She'd better not, I told her to meet me around here" she sneered as she just seemed to stick her nose up in the process before again, looking at Duke.  Teasing him was now starting to get rather dull, especially with how Duke was handling things, and for the lack of her friend as well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Did you stop by her house to see if she's busy or is out looking for you?" Duke asked.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yes" Diamond Tiara again, sneed back "We already had a plan for tonight, but I doubt you would understand anything like that" though, she wasn't about to go into any detail about her little plan.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Duke shrugged, "Maybe she's on her way, or got hungry and paused for a quick snack somewhere, or heard that Pinkie person is having a party."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just as Duke said that, the door opened, and Silver Spoon came running in.
"S-Sorry I'm late, Di.  My parents were being really really tough about letting me go out..."
She panted...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara was about to reply to Duke when she heard her friend's voice and turned around to face her.  She was not all too pleased with her being late for starters, but for now she just let it slide "Don't worry about that, point is, you're here, besides...." she then started to grit her teeth a little bit "We'll talk about it later"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"AH, looks like your friend has arrived.." Duke said.  "I'm sure you 2 walk to talk about stuff so I"ll go back to looking over the books here." He said & went walking around the shelves to see if other books may interest him & to get an idea of what was where so be sure so when he came next he would need less time to find stuff.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
As Diamond Tiara watched as Duke went back to what he was doing, she turned her attention back to Silver Spoon again "Come on, lets go" she started to head off, but then turned around and walked back over to Silver Spoon, grabbing her tail in her mouth and dragging the filly outside.

Once outside, she just looked at Silver Spoon "Sorry, had to get out of there" she grumbled, yet, loud enough for her friend to hear "But enough about that....it's behind us now, well, me at least"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silver Spoon nodded.
"It's okay, Di.  I can totally understand."
She said, a small blush on her face...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Diamond Tiara looked at her friend as she blushed slightly "Are you....okay?" she decided to ask her, arching an eyebrow slightly "I just ask, as well....you're blushing about....something.....whatever that is"