The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin nodded.
"Alright, Fluttershy.  Just had to make sure."
He chuckled a little...

Trixie smiled.
"It's no problem, Dawn.  I really like hanging out with you, to be honest.  You're really a special little filly."
She said, nuzzling Dawn back.

Silver looked at Diamond.
"S-sorry...if what I said about being nice to the blank flanks...upset you..."
She whispered...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just smiled as Trixie had nuzzled her back "A special filly? What do you mean by that?" she asked her a bit curiously.

Fluttershy only smild back at Jin as she again, just went quiet for the time being, still thinking on what Rarity had said to her earlier on.

Diamond Tiara looked back at Silver Spoon "Well, what made you say something like that anyway?" she asked, sounding just a little annoyed.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You ponies will all like it there.  It's a great place." Spike said, leading the others to Pony Joe's, in case some didn't remember or know the way there.  He waved and called out to a few ponies that he knew now & then.

"I hope so." Myrdinn said as he walked along.  "I've heard various rumors of this place." He said as they walked along.  As they walked along he looked around, not having seen or been to the place before.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled softly.
"It's hard to explain, but...something about you just...I guess I could call it that you just...warm everyone's hearts.  Gilda's always been so cold and harsh to everypony else, but when she met you...she just...she was smiling so happily.  And I've never thought that I'd ever care about anyone else, but when we got to talking...well, I guess that you've made me...rethink that sentiment.  You're something special, for sure."
She said with a grin...

Silver blushed a little.
"I don't know...but I guess...I mean, I've heard ponies say so many bad things about filly-foolers like Lyra and Bon-Bon... and...well...I guess I wouldn't like ponies to say bad things about us like that...and well...I guess what we've been doing isn't much different..."
She said shyly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just smild back at Trixie "You're just saying that" she seemed to giggle and gave another little nuzzle again "I'm not all that special, I mean, as I said before....I don't even have any friends...." she then just sighed, looking backto the ground again.

Diamond Tiara just went silent by that point, taking in what Silver Spoon had just said to her, until she finally spoke up "Yeah, well....that's because I'll have a few thing to say to those that'll dare say anything bad about us.....especially about you"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled.
"Believe me, Dawn.  You're somepony that anyone would be glad to know.  If you don't believe me...well...I guess...I could show you."
She said with a small blush...

Silver smiled and cuddled against Diamond.
"Thanks, Di...but I guess I just...I don't want anyone to feel bad like that.  Not even the blanks.  I mean, they're not any different than we were...you know?"
She said...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Show me?" Dawn asked, sounding a bit curious about that "What do you mean by that?" she still asked, tilting her head to the side a little before straightening back up again.

Diamond Tiara wrapped her front hooves around Silver Spoon "Yes, I do know whatyou mean, but it still doesn't even give them any right to do that either....besides I uh....I....love you too much to see you upset" she spoke, the 'love you' part spoken rather quietly.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie leaned in and placed a quick smooch on Dawn's cheek.
"Umm...nevermind."
She said quickly...

Silver smiled and kissed Diamond.
"I love you, too, Di.  I hope we can stay together forever..."
She said gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just blushed lightly at the kiss she had recieved as she lookd to Trixie for amoment "No....nopony's ever kissed me before...." was all she had to say at first as she looked to the ground, one of her hooves lightly pawing at the ground "But it was nice...." she added in, still blushing away.

Diamond Tiara kissed Silver Spoon back and smiled at her lightly "Yeah, well, I'll make sure that we get to stay together, well, forever as well" she started to mumrer, kissing her friend again on the lips rather softly, yet, with a hint of passion still in it.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Duke read a few pages from the book then looking around and seeing no one around shrugged and went to put the book back.  Then he decided to leave the library, finding it odd that no one was inside and thinking maybe he should not be inside if no one was here.  He made sure to close the door, as best as he could.  Once outside he sat down to start to put on his skates.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie looked aside.
"I...I liked it, as well...Do you want to..do more?"
She asked nervously...

Silver blushed and kissed Diamond back, her hips involuntarily grinding against Diamond's...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"More? Like....what exactly?" Dawn asked, looking back at Trixie again, giving off a bit of a smile in the process, stepping closer to her as well, and without even thinking on it, giving Trixie a very quick kiss on her cheek with a small giggle to boot as well "You mean like, kissing....on the lips? Or....?" she wondered out loud again.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie nodded.
"Something like that, I suppose."
She said gently...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"What....what do you mean by that? Cause you said you'd show me and all, and I mean, getting a kiss was nice, but you just said more that you can show me" Dawn told Trixie, looking at her still with a bit off a smile to boot as well.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie looked around and pawed at the ground.
"Well...I can...umm...show you something that ponies do sometimes that feels really...really good..."
She said, trying to be delicate...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn looked at Trixie still and nuzzled her some to at least try and make her feel better, but then stopped for a second and thought for a second "You mean....like this?" she asked and very, very quickly, gave Trixie a small kiss on the lips, but giggled lightly "Or um, is it....something else?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled a little and kissed Dawn on the lips back.
"Something else..."
She said nervously...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn blushed as Trixie actually returned the kiss back and nuzzled her slightly again "Then....what....is it?" she asked a bit curiously still "I mean, this is....nice as it is, but you did say something else and all...."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled and used her magic to rub along Dawn's inner thigh.
"There's more.  Just starting out slow for you."
She whispered...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn did gasp slightly, but yet, she then started to murmer a little with what Trixie had said "That's....that's rather nice actually....I do like that...." she spoke, her voice sounding a bit heavenly as one would call it as she murmered away still.