The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie moaned a little, her own wetness soaking into the grass as she continued to pleasure Dawn, working her tongue in a little deeper...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn was now starting to feel rather wet as she felt Trixie still rubbing at her slit still as she just moaned, rather loudly by that point too, enjoying the plasure that Trixie was giving her.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled and slowly pulled her tongue out of Dawn's bum, licking her lips a little
"Mmm...somepony seems to be enjoying this..."
She said with a grin...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well, it has been....nice and all" Dawn murmered and moaned back as she looked to Trixie still, but yet, just moaned again "And I am feeling, well, um....wet and all....and it feels nice....."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie grinned and nuzzled at Dawn's crotch, her breath teasing Dawn a little more...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn again, started to murmer and moan as she felt Trixie nuzzling at her crotch which was already fairly wet by that point.  Yet, the way Trixie was breathing on it didn't help the matters anymore as she moaned louder by that point too.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie slipped her tongue into Dawn, nuzzling into her crotch gently.  
"Mmm..."
She moaned softly...

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin smiled and sat next to Rarity as Pony Joe walked in.
"What can I get all of you?"
He asked with a grin.

Gilda smiled at Dash as Applejack dozed contentedly next to the two of them...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I'll have my usual.  What do the rest of you ponies want?" Spike said to the others.  Myrdinn went to look at what sorts of things they had on display before he ordered.  

"You'll like this place. " Spike said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
night gilda.. dash yawned.. thanks for doing this with me abnd applejack..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn again murmered as Trixie slipped her tounge inside of her, yet, she still started to moan once again "You're....you're good at this....even....even though it is....my first time...." she managed to say as she continued to moan still, feeling herself getting wetter and wetter still.

Fluttershy was the last to enter Pony Joe's, entering a few moments after the group had entered.  Yet, the pegasus just seemed to remain quiet, even as Spike too, asked what everyone wanted.  She just wasn't sure on what it is that she even wanted to eat or to drink, that was, if she wanted anything at all.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled up at Dawn, her eyes glinting mischievously...

Jin smiled over at Fluttershy, patting the seat next to him with a grin...
"Here.  Want to sit next to me, Fluttershy?"
He asked politely...

Gilda smiled softly.
"You're welcome, Dash.  Thank you, too.  For giving me a chance."
She whispered...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I just....I don't know how much more I can take...." Dawn squirmed a little, but yet, moaned still as she looked down at Trixie, as if she was indeed ready to have her orgasm.

Fluttershy was still a bit preoccupied with trying to think on what she wanted before realizing that Jin had offered her a seat next to him and walked over, smiling to him softly "Um, thank you" was all she had said as she did indeed, take a seat next to him.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled and plunged her tongue deeper into Dawn, nuzzling against her crotch with a throaty moan...

Jin smiled and nodded.
"Of course, Fluttershy."
He said gently, giving her a soft nuzzle...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn continued to moan and squirm still until she just could not hold it in any longer, her juices finally squirting out over Trixie's muzzle as she arched her back up slightly as she did so until it had finally stopped, leaving the young pegasus to just end up breathing heavily in the end.

Fluttershy just sat there before she had found Jin nuzzling her slightly, her eyes did in turn, widen slightly as he did that, just not expecting him to do just that.  Yet, she didn't exactly say anything back, just not wanting to be a bother or anything along those lines.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled and licked her lips clean.
"Mmm...Dawn..."  
She said happily...

Jin smiled, looking around.
"Hmm...I'd say we'll take a few of everything, Joe."
He said with a laid-back smile...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn soon, was again, breathing normally as she looked back at Trixie with a smile "That....that was awesome....um, thanks Trixie" she spoke as she sat up and shifted closer to Trixie and gave her a small kiss on the lips.

Fluttershy was still silent, well, almost silent as she utrtered under her breath a little "I'm no sure if I'm hungry either...." was all she had said, but realized that she didn't even speak loud enough for even Jin to hear her.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie smiled and kissed Dawn back.
"You're welcome.  Do you believe how special you are now?"
She asked softly...

Jin's ear flicked a little.
"Did you say something, Fluttershy?"
He asked...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn groaned a little as Trixie asked her back "Yeah, I guess so" she smiled back again "But um, that was still....a fun way in proving me wrong" she added in with a little giggle as well "I at least did like that, even if you did prove me wrong and all that"

Fluttershy just shook her head back and again, just smiled to Jin, yet, just stayed quiet still, her mind right now, was still elsewhere at the moment.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixe smiled softly.
"I'm glad you believe that now.  And...well, any time you want to do that again...you can come up to the castle and we can."
She said happily...

Jin looked concerned for a moment, then nodded.
"Alright..."
He said softly...