The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dusk just grinned as she looked Twilight in the eyes "You heard me, after all, you're just a unicon, nothing all that impressivie" but then, an idea formed in her head "That is, if you can somehow....impress me" she grinned again, leaning forward a bit closer to Twilight "But, if you want to chicken out, go ahead" she turned, her tail whacking Twilight across the face.

Fluttershy looked at Rainrunner and answered her question "Oh, well, I take care of bunny rabbits, chickens, squirrels, birds, bees, wasps, turtles, ducks, snakes....really, just lots of different animals" she smiled to her "It is a fair bit of work, but I do have Angel Bunny to help me out if I need the help"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru smiled a little.
"Aww...did you go and do something fun without me?"
He teased gently.  Jin nodded brightly and bowed to Luna.
"It's good to see you, Luna."
He said gently...

Trixie smiled at Dusk.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you.  Twilight is...something spectacular..."
She chuckled...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dusk just chuckled away "So you say" she smirked a bit herself "But unless I see any proof of her abilities....yeah, I'm not really going to go and take your word for it" she rolled her eyes as she extended her wings for a moment before closing them again "Besides, I know who you are Trixie, the unicorn that ran out of Ponyville, all because she was just boasting about her so-called powers a bit too much"

"Dusk....please don't say that...." Dawn whispered a bit as she watched her sister just prance around and insult those that were present right now.  Her eyes glanced at Princess Celestia and gulped a little, hoping that Dusk would shut up now and not go ahead and insult the princess as well.

Dusk didn't insult Princess celestia next, but instead she did something else....just for fun in her own eyes that was as she turned to Princess Celestia, a slight smirk upon her face "And Princess Celestia" she bowed to her a little "You do such a wonderful job at keeping everything in order" she added in, walking up to Princess Celestia as she did so "That I would like to show you my gratitude for it all" and without warning, she just gave Princess celestia a kiss, right upon the lips.

Dawn's jaw just dropped open as she watched Dusk kiss the princess without a care in the world.  That was either an insult, or it was something else....Dawn just had no idea.  She knew her sister wasn't all that nice to other ponies and all that, but this was....heck, Dawn was just too confused and lost on what her sister had done to understand anymore.

Spitfire finally turned to address those that had shown up.  She nodded to Rainrunner, then bowed to Luna "Princess Luna, glad to see that you're here.  I was just dropping by for a bit was all"

(ooc: It was just Spitfire there by the way, Sorin hasn't shown up ;) )

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Twlight was dumbfounded, simply struck at how incredidbly insensitive Dusk was being not only to her, but to everypony around her, including Princess Celestia. She narrowed her violet eyes almost willing herself to shoot fire from them. She could feel her anger rising to a level she hadn't felt since she tried to solve the mystery of Pinkie Pies 'Pinkie sense'. Just as she felt she was going to lose it again she took a deep breath and exhaled as she grinned. She then finding her voice once again spoke up by saying, "Well Dusk. You seem to be a very misinformed pony. Please, allow me to show you... What. I'm. Made. OF!"
It was then that Twilights horn began to glow, and after a few seconds the glow became brighter and brighter until it was impossible to look directly at without hurting anyponys eyes.

Celestia was shocked at Dusks behavior. It was almost inconcevable for anypony to act so outlandishly towards he or her best student. But as she felt it would be wrong for herself to make a proper example, she could see that immedately Twilight was already preparing a spell... and a big one at that. She had to close her eyes from the light and shield her face with her wing in order to keep her vision intact. Celestia had to admit, she was very curious as to what Twilight had in store for Dusk. It was then that the light from Twilights magic shined out the several windows and illuminated part of the castle.

Luna smiled and tried to giggle to offset the awkwardness she felt  in front of Spitfire. "Yes, of course. So, if I may ask where are the other Wonderbolts? Surely you all are rarely seen apart, I thought being a team was important." she said with a curious air in her voice. She knew everypony needed some time alone to themselves, but with Spitfire being the leader, she just figured that the others would follow her to Pony Joes.

Rainrunner smiled at the thought of so many gentle creatures being watched over. "It sounds kinda fun." she said aloud with an amused tone to her voice. She then tilted her head as she asked another question to Fluttershy. "Do you think I could meet Angel bunny sometime? He sounds adorable."

Thunderclap grimaced as he thought back to their trip. He then looked Haru dead in the eyes and replied. "Fun, no... annoying and a waste of time yes. Although kicking a Griffon in the face was fun... but most of it was annoying and pointless. You didn't miss anything important Haru." He then patted Haru on the back and asked quietly, "Just remember you're still buying my first round of ice cream from Pony Joes."

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dusk looked at Twilight as her eyes and horn started to glow, which caused the pegasus to take a step backwards and right now, she was a bit of a loss for words.  Her eyes gazed around at the others, then to Twilight again before she closed her eyes as the light started to get a bit bright for herself as well.

Dawn though, rushed in front of Dusk, as if to take a defensive stance to protect her own sister "NO!!!" she called out as her eyes shut as well, blinded by the light for now "Please Twilight! Don't hurt my sister! I....I know my sister can be a bit of a foal and all that....but she's still my sister! Please...."

"Yes, while that is true, I just thought that I should take some time to practice on my own as well.  Can't always be sticking together with the other Wonderbolts after all, I do need my space" Spitfire chuckled a little as well.

Fluttershy smilled to Rainrunner "Oh yes, I'm sure Angel would love that"she told Rainrunner, but then in turn,went a bit quiet unsure as to what else there was to talk about with her.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Trixie saw Twilight charging her magic, and immediately threw up wards around Dawn, herself, and the Princess, her eyes flaring bright, iridescent blue.
"Twilight, calm yourself!  Remember where you are!"
She said, her voice amplified by magic...

Haru giggled a little.
"Of course.  I'll buy you as much as you'd like..."
He whispered back...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Twilight couldn't help but grin broadly as she could hear the concern for eveyone around her. She could clearly hear Dawns objection to what might happen, but Twilight knew excatly what was in store. She was no longer trying to get back at Dusk, she just wanted to show a demonstration.. and as the light faded from her horn it became extremely clear what had just happened. And as Twilight looked around at the fruits of her labor, she couldn't help but give a almost child-like grin of satisfaction.

Celestia noticed the lack of light around the room and opened her eyes... and was absolutely stunned! She was literally speechless as she looked around the room and for the first time in her life, could not think of a complement to give to her star pupil... but she could tell exactly what spell Twilight had used. "T-the... Airlight magic spell. More commonly known as the air... into magic spell. It allows us to see what exactly is the essance of magic all around us... I... I thought... Luna and I were the only ones... who could... do... this." She looked down at Twilight and felt her heart fill with pride at her protege. She is so much stronger since discovering friendship... it truly is amazing!

Luna grinned as she heard Spitfire talking. "I suppose that is true. So prehaps we should step inside now. I believe you came for some food, and I've kept that from you. I'll be buying this round."

Thunderclap grinned. "Alright then. I suppose we should step inside then." As he turned, a thought crossed his mind and he simply had to ask. "Haru, how do you like Canterlot so far? It seems like a nice place... if you like all the bright lights and stuff like that."

Rainrunner gently smiled at the silence between herself and Fluttershy, but the silence came at a price. It allowed the young mare to think about her family, and the reason she left to find her older brother... and that memory brought tears to her eyes rather quickly and before she culd stop she was crying with those same tears running down her face. She trueid her hardest to wipe them from her face, but more tears just continued to fall. Rainrunner then sat on her haunches and covered her eyes as she sobbed.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"That's it?" Dusk asked, sounding rather unimpressed with it"All that light show and for what? Alowing us to see magic? I mean seriously, what good would that ever do to somepony?" she teased Twilight in general "Perhaps I was right, perhaps you weren't the one that defeated Discord and Nightmare Moon, perhaps you are just like every. pony. else"

However, Dawn on the other hand, had her mouth open as she was rather impressed as her eyes just seemed to light up at that "Wow..." was all the little filly could say at that.

Fluttershy looked at Rainrunner and gasped a little, stepping up to her "Are you okay? You're crying....is there something wrong?" Fluttershy tried asking her, couching down slightly to try and get a better look at Rainrunner's face.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haru smiled.
"It's not bad.  Quieter than I remembered.  But much better now that you're here with me."
He said sincerely...

Trixie glowered and lifted Dusk up by middle.
"You little whelp.  You act like you understand what Twilight is capable of. She is the most powerful unicorn that has possibly ever lived."
She hissed...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dusk placed her front hooves around the back of her head as she spoke back to Trixie rather casually for that matter "True, I'll give you that one, she is at least powerful in the sense that she outranks you any old day of the week.  Oh, I've heard about you and your little travelling show, heard what had happened in Ponyville with the Ursa Minor incident.  News travels far and wide after all and all you were ever good for were just magic acts, nothing even remotely spectacular"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Let's all go inside Pony Joe's." Spike said, starting to get hungry.  "I hope they still have some with extra sprinkles." He said as he started to walk towards the door.

"Sure, why not." Myrdinn said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A commotion was heard from within Pony Joe's, to which Pony Joe was heard yelling himself, mentioning something about a creature.  Inside, the younger Draconiquis, whom looked nowhere near as old as Discord was, just looking about as old as Twilight and the others would, had changed the interior of the shop completely, putting everything on the celling, while everything on the celling was now on the floor.  Everything had been changed around as she sat at a table on the roof, sipping away at a chocolate shake, which didn't fall out of the glass in question.

The creature's name so happened to be Strife as she kept on sipping at the shake....but instead of drinking the chocolate itself, she decided to drink the glass instead rather lazily.  As soon as the glass was drunk, she instead, moulded the chocolate around to form what seemed to be a chocolate bird and allowed for it to just fly off.

Strife then, in turn, waved her hand at the celling, which happened to be floor right now, opening up a new skylight in the building.  She bought down a cotton candy cloud and just left it to rain chocolate rain inside, the floor, which was the celling at the moment, turning all soapy as well.

All the while, Pony Joe was just yelling at her to try and get her to stop, only for him to just storm out in anger moments later....

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike's eyes opened wide as he saw what was going on in Pony Joe's.  He then threw his hands up and ran out saying loudly: "Discord has escaped!  Every pony run!" He said.  Not realizing that it wasn't really Discord but another individual.  He was thinking  to himself he had to find a place to hide and get a message to Princess Celestia in case she didn't know Discord had escaped.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strife sighed heavily "Can't you see that I'm just trying to enjoy myself?" she asked Spike, floating down to the ground and skating over to him, each movement making a different noise altogether "Seriously, you do need to relax, have some fun" she spoke picking up Spike and plaching down on one of the chairs upon the roof.

"Sit, let's chat shall we?" Strife asked, unaware that Spike wouldn't be able to defy gravity and sit on the chair as it was, offering him some gems as she did so.  Too bad for Spike, that he wouldn't know that they would just pop like a balloon if he were to try and eat one.  Though she did tap a gem on the table to prove that it was at least real.

"Besides....I'd rather not get Princess Celestia involved right now....I'd rather not get turned to stone....if that's alright with you" the young Draconiquis added in a bit sheepisly for that matter.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not having wings, and not being able to use magic to fly or ignore gravity Spike fell to the ground below still convinced it was Discord, a bit stunned from his fall.  

"Discord is loose, run everypony." Spike said attempting to run off & not knowing there may be more of Discord's species besides him.   & similar to his thinking Princess Luna was still Nightmare Moon.  Hearing that a pony or 2 nearby, or thinking of going into Pony Joe's place, ran off.

"This does nod bode well." Myrdinn said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"But....I'm not Discord...." Strife muttered to herself as she placed two of her fingers together a bit unsure, sitting down on the upside down table as she just watched Spike run off.  Sure she could warp reality again, but she didn't really want to freak out any of the other ponies again.

After all, the Draconiquis just wanted to make friends, but she was probabally going to go about it all the wrong way as she just seemed to pout in the end.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin stepped into the restaurant, horn glowing as he looked up at Strife.
"You.  Who are you, and what are you doing here?"
He asked tensely...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strife looked down at Jin as she sighed, clicking her fingers in order to cause Jin's horn to just vanish "I'm just Strife....and yes, I'm a Draconiquis like....Discord is...." she said with a little sigh again before she floated down to his level "I'm just trying to have some fun is all....it's in my nature!" she flailed her arms around at the hornless Jin.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin nodded.
"Well, next time, make sure to make yourself known first, okay?  I'd rather avoid panicking ponies."
He said with a small grin...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike ran off, looking for a place to hide then write a note to Princess Celestia and send it to her.  

Myrdinn looked around, his horn not glowing.  "Who is this Discord Spike was shouting about and that you mentioned?" He asked curious, having no idea who Discord was, due to his clan living apart from other ponies for ages.   "There is no mention of a Discord in my book of shadows."  He said, meaning of of the 2 books he carried with him, usually in shrunken form, in his saddlebags.