The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy looked at Jin again, not really moving from her spot and just smiled back at him lightly "Well, I guess it's that I am also....worried about Angel and all the other animals back in Ponyville as well, they're going to be so lonely without me" she finally spoke again, to explain what else she was thinking about as well "I didn't really have any time to go and ask another pony to look after them either"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How about Derpy? I've seen her around.  Or Mr & Ms Cake, Big Macintosh or Granny smith.  Big Macintosh and Granny Smith are use to being on a farm so taking care of animals is something they are use to." Spike said.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin nodded.
"Well, if you'd like, I could send someone, or something."
He said reassuringly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Fluttershy had to think for a moment and looked to Spike, and then to Jin, but just shook her head "Oh no, I couldn't ask anypony to go out of their way to do something for me" then she paused for a moment before moving, jumping down to the ground, off her seat "Maybe I should head back to go and check on them myself"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Derpy could fly over and see how they are.  She's closer then you are physically.  And I'm sure Big Macintosh would not mind I'm sure." Spike said.

"Yes, you can send a message to one or both of them. " Myrdinn said, not having any real idea who the 2 ponies Spike had mentioned were.  

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, but I don't know how well she'll be able to handle them.  Do you remember the last time you tried to help out with Angel?" Fluttershy asked Spike in regards to things not going over so well between the two of them "I wouldn't want any other pony going through the same thing is all"

(ooc: It was in the episode Dragonshy if you recall too Kor ;) )

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"How about Zecora?" Spike said.  "I don't think she'd have far to travel."

Myrdinn focused on eating his cupcake, not having any idea of what to say at the moment.

(ooc: I don't recall that episode much.  I've not seen the episode in quite a while.)

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(ooc: Yeah it was around the start where Spike was left alone with Angel and the other animals, then at the end, turned out he wasn't doing so well in the end ^^)

Fluttershy was now, just more uncertain than ever with all these choices that she was given, just unsure on what to say or even on who to decide on sending a letter to in order to get to help out.  But one thing was certain with Fluttershy now.....

"I need to go and think about it" was all Fluttershy had said as she took a few steps back before turning around and quickly flying outside.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin sighed and looked up, whistling sharply as a falcon flew in the open door, perching on his arm.
"Relius, I need you to go find Bright Star and bring him here.  If I know that boy, he's probably setting up some sort of insane prank in the barracks again.  Give him this when you find him."
He said, tying a rolled-up scroll to the bird's leg, before gently waving him out the door...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"You think it's ok for her to go around alone?" Myrdinn asked as he watched Fluttershy leave.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
There were indeed, many different ponies that would be able to help out back in Ponyville, and so far,Derpy did seem to be the best choice in the matter, but again, she wasn't so sure, as even if she were to just tell Derpy to go and check on her animal friends, she wasn't so sure if Derpy would even know what to do, which just concerned Fluttershy.

She started to walk along the path, just thinking to herself and on how to sort the problem herself as she started to head towards where the carriages were, believing that it would be best to head back to Ponyville quickly then returning to Canterlot again.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin ran out of the Doughnut shop, catching up to Fluttershy.
"Hey, wait up!  Fluttershy, it's dangerous to be out here alone.  As much as the guard tries to keep the area safe, there are still...well, still a lot of troublemakers around.  I sent Relius, my falcon friend to go get one of the recruits from the academy to go tend to your friends.  He's...very good with animals.  And excellent at handling any problems that come up."
He said softly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Oh, but you don't understand, it's all the way back in Ponyville and Angel, he's not and easy bunny rabbit to look after" Fluttershy tried to explain back to Jin "And I don't really want to worry anypony either about it.  And besides, I'll only be quick about heading back as well" she smiled to Jin as well "I just don't want to have to worry anypony is all"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Spike quickly paid for a few more cupcakes before runing out after the other 2.  Myrdinn ate the last bite of his cupcake before he headed out after Spike.  Not wanting to be left behind and perhaps get lost.  

"Wait up you 2.  You can't go running off.  You may get lost." Spike called out as he ran along.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, your little dragon friend is right, one can get lost around here if one isn't careful" a voice spoke up as Spitfire landed nearby, still wearing her Wonderbolts costume "I would suggest either heading back to Pony Joe's, or at least sticking together" she added in, that particular part of her sentence directed at Fluttershy.

Though, Spitfire then looked to Spike next "Hey, you know if Pony Joe's is still open? Just need to grab a bite to eat myself before I head back to the castle myself"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin nodded.
"Hey, Spitfire.  Yeah, Pony Joe's is still open, so yeah.  If you want to head back there, they're open.  And Fluttershy, like I said, I did send Relius to get one of the recruits, and he should be here shortly."
He said coolly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dash soon fell asleep, unaware that the others had arrived at this point. tomorrow she and applejack would find the others and explore the castle..

Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Ah sweet, I was hoping that I would be able to grab a cupcake before he would shut.  This is what happens when I decide to do a bit of late night training, loose track of the time and all that" Spitfire chuckled back nervously "You sure you lot'll be alright out here on your own?" she decided to ask next, just to make sure before she would head to Pony Joe's.

Fluttershy looked at the ground, ignoring Spitfire at the moment as she sighed to answer Jin's statement instead "Well, I guess that's okay, but, I would still want to then tell him how to take care of Angel and the others"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Jin smiled as a spark of magic appeared near them, a young earth pony stepping out of the resulting spark.
"Captain, I came as soon as I could.  Bright Star, reporting sir!"
He said perkily, then smiled at Fluttershy.
"Oh, hello there!  It's nice to meet you!"
He said happily...

Gilda smiled and affectionately ruffled Dash's mane as Applejack cuddled against the two of them...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire just chuckled lightly "Well, I see that you lot are all sorted out" she gave off a quick smile as well "And I should really get going before Pony Joe's actually does close" she added in and turned around, starting to head towards the shop, a light smile across her face as well.

Fluttershy though ended up jumping behind Jin as the flash of light happened, having not expected that to happen, all with a little "Eeep" of her own before she peered out and saw that it was Bright Star, the one Jin had sent for.