The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,Oct 31 2011 on  09:43 PM
Hikari smiled as he reappeared near Scootaloo and Flash.  
"Well, it is said that romance will always run it's own course."
He said with a small, distant smile...
"That sounds good to me" Flash Dancer said. He had really started to develop a crush on Scootaloo but couldn't really tell her.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo listened to what Hikaria had said next and just tilted her head to the side slightly "You're speaking in riddles again!" she groaned, obviously not the smartest in the Crusaders "You're like someone who....speaks in riddles! A riddle colt!"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.
"So, I'm talking to a zombie pony, huh?  Cool."
She said playfully.

Hikari blushed.
"Oh!   My apologies.   I didn't mean to speak in riddles.  All I meant was that sometimes, we can't understand why we fall in love, all we know that it happens."
He said, looking down...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You wanna know something else that's cool?" Dawn asked Gilda, already trying to contain her excitement "I got to meet the Princess!" she finally blurted out, letting out an actual little squee to boot, it was as if it were a fangirl-like squeel of joy.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled wider.  
"Heh.  You sure did, Dawn.  You sure did.  And I bet you'll even get to meet Princess Luna, if you stick around."
She said with a grin...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn had to again, resist the urge to just give off another fangirl giggle "Princess Luna? She's going to be here?" but of course she could not help it as she giggled away.  Yes, Dawn was just happy to had met Princess Celestia, and was again, thrilled to hear that she could also meet Princess Luna.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled.  
"For sure.  Luna's on her way back right now, in fact.  Along with the Captain and the girls who helped stop Nightmare Moon and Discord."
She said proudly.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn's face just seemed to light up at that point at what she was hearing, well, that was until she ehard her stomach growling, which caused her to pout "But I need food first, I don't want my stomach growling at me while I'm meeting Princess Luna!" she almost complained as she looked to Gilda.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Let's go back to the others Scootaloo maybe they wanna do something real fun" Flash said.

Rarity was unbelievably happy about seeing the Princesses again. "This is gonna be so great" Rarity said.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Scootaloo shrugged back as she looked to Hikari for a moment "Yeah, I guess so" she told Flash Dancer.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled and patted Dawn on the the back.
"Well, good thing we're at the kitchens, then."
She laughed...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn just licked her lips in the end, doing her best to just contain her excitement in eating food from the castle "This is going to be awesome, it's like food....but fancy food!" she ended up letting off a little giggle.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smirked.
"Don't get your hopes up to high.  'Lestia's a pretty big fan of simple food."
She chuckled...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn pouted by that point "Yeah, but if I eat a cupcake here, wont it be a fancy cupcake? Since the princess eats them? I mean, if the princess eats food, doesn't that mean the food is....fancy?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled.
"Guess you've got a point, Dawn.  So I guess it is all fancy stuff."
She giggled a little.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"So then, what's to eat?" Dawn asked rather curiously as she just grinned away to Gilda, awaiting an asnwer as her stomachgrowled to her again.

(ooc: I'll have them two bullies show up soon as well, so that they can just bully Dawn :p)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.
"Oh, you can get pretty much whatever you want."
She said, waving one of the chefs over...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Anything?" Dawn just seemed to grin somewhat as a chef walked over to the two of them.  But that's when she stopped, not too sure on what it is she wanted as she looked to Gilda for a seond and gasped "Cupcakes! They're delicious" she added in with a lick of her lips.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda nodded to the cook, who trotted off, coming back moments later with a small tray of cupcakes.  He set them down in front of the two, then nodded and walked off again.
"Well, those do look good..."
Gilda said...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn again, licked her lips and swallowed a cupcake whole, handing one to Gilda "Here....have one" she spoke with a full mouth as she grinned before swallowing it and taking a bite of a second cupcake.