The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Big Comfy Couch! Another night of nostalgia!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah I remember watching it. It lasted for thirteen years. Pretty long time.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Sep 1 2011 on  07:48 AM
I haven't heard of this show before.
Probably not. It was the first show to instill a phobia into me. Ever since I saw Molly (the doll) got her head stuck in the couch, I've been fearful that I would end up the same way, never to get out.  :lol:
But this is one of my favorite shows! I miss waking up in the mornings to shows like this.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Yeah, I remember it...it came on on PBS kids in the 90's when I was like 2 or 3...and then in like, I dunno, 1998, they took it off. I later saw the girl from that show, Alyson Court, on the CBC kids block "Get Set for life!" in late 1999 or early 2000. That was pretty fun. And then in may 2003 BCC came back on PBS after like, 5-6 years of being off? Weird. And then after December of 2007 it was taken off...I  know, it's crazy I remember all this, but I love memorizing dates and stuff.  :exactly

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Dude, I dressed as Lunette for Halloween at least twice.
I had a Molly Doll, and Dust Bunnies, and eventually a Lunette Doll. And I am kicking myself for giving up my Molly doll. I want a new one. Fo' shizzle.

I saw it LIVE somewhere I don't remember. Of course at the "Who made this big mess" bit, we all started yelling "YOU DID!" it took quite a bit of "convincing" for her to start cleaning up.
I had at least two or three tapes, and I remember some of them being the "baby memories", "No means no", "don't be scared of the dark", "Molly loses her balloon" and "one rope circus"...not actual titles.

It was my favorite show and I still get fond memories of it. I see garbanzo beans and think of Granny Garbanzo and occasionally I make a joke that I have Major Bedhead hair.

Oh, and Lunette's aunt. She's awesome.