The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4: The Insane Frontier

Nick22 · 5640 · 350130

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
(Phoenix)

Most of the pirate ships were destroyed but one of them made it through and landed on the boarding hatch.

Several of the pirates got to work with cutting torches.

Soon, they had cut their way through the armored door, setting off an alarm.

The ship's small security force, armed only with handguns, rushed to meet them. Unfortunately, they were outmatched by the pirate's automatic rifles and shotguns.

Luckily, they did manage to kill a few pirates but not before they were killed.

The team then split into two groups - one of them heading to the left where the shops were and the other heading right towards the Insane Cafe.

-----------------------

(Wedding Reception)

Captain Fairchild rolled up to Dixie and Scooby. "So, you two want to share some dirty jokes and stories with my buds?" he slurred.

"Captain Fairchild! Get your tailfin back here!" Flash Fire shouted.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That would be a no, thank you.. " scooby said firmly.. " We er.. have to go um.. get ready for the dance that is supposed to begin at 8..  ecuse us..
_
 Ratchet bumped to Angela while both were walking around.. " Angela? Ratchet started " Yep, thats me. Haven't seen you since the Protopet Incident.. you haven't changed much I see.. "Angela smiled "  so you've been in prison all this time "Yep the kerchu grabbed me and threw in prison on one of thier colony planets and left me to basically rot..
-
 Tiger came up to Scooby and Dixie as they entered the mansion "Enjoying yourselves.. ' he smirked.. 'Well a lot of guests are getting Drunk ' scooby shook his head.. ' Thats what happpened when its open bar for everyone Dixie shrugged " robbies going to have a very long day of cleanup tomorrow. " well Scooby I would like a word with Dixie on a personal matter.. if you don't mind..
 Well alright. Scooby said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Phoenix)

The pirates were busy trying to cut their way into the Insane Cafe.

The sizzling sound of a laser cutter melting through the heavy steel door echoed through the deserted cafe.

----------------------

(Wedding Reception)

Captain Fairchild rolled back to his buddies with yet another raunchy song.

----------------------

Mr. Bigmouth  was sitting on a couch inside the house. He had a glass of cold water in his hand.

"How did this happen? A wedding reception with a fancy airshow ends up sounding like a trashy bar," he said aloud.

The off color chatter of the Silverbolts was clearly audible through the house's open windows.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well thats what happens when you let large living planes drink Stripetail said shaking his head.. "They tend to talk dirty.. he sighed " Ah well all you can do is ignore them he added. as Winnie Woodpecker flew up to him " Hi Winnie.. is your husband around? Stripetail smiled " Talking with that older lion over there.. Simba I think his name is... Winnie said " This has been a heck of receeption so far, although I could do with those dirty jokes..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The fact that they're military probably doesn't help," Mr. Bigmouth said. "From my experience, military personnel tend to have really dirty senses of humor."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"If it bothers you you can use these these earmuffs.   They are specially enchanted to block non g rated words.  And when pared with these special glasses that turn black before you see anything dangerous or scary will also block out any scary sound." The  Wacky Wizard wizard said, taking out first a pair of earmuffs, then some glasses, from some pockets in his robe.  

(ooc: a character from an episode of the 13 ghosts of scooby doo.)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yesbut theres a way to prevent the noise from, getting in. stripetail grestured and the windiws in the mansion began to close. after about fifteen seconss akll the windows were closed. and the bad jokes could not  be heard nearly as well, to the relief of those inside..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
So what brings you out here? Ratchet asked " Well this Wizard fella- Stripetail I think his nane is- teleports me out of prison, right into a meeting with Qwark.. How in blazes did Polaris elect that guy president? " Don't ask.. I sure as heck didn't vote for the guy.. " ratchet shrugged..  " anyway Stripetail brought me here after he was done meeting with Qwark. He mentioned working with you on some kind of job.. the job required a male Lombax apparently..' He told me essentially the same thing.. except I needed a female counterpart.. " Let just hope this isn't some sort of dating thing, Because you're a bit short for my tastes.. " and ypu've got to be 10 years older than me at least..." May I point out that neither of you have a choice. you are the only Lombaxes left in our dimension, and we have no ideas where the other Lombaxes are..and I might add the garage can fit another resident " clank pointed out.
_
 So what do you want to discuss Tiger. Dixie said as they headed up the stairs " Its about Tigeress.. "Tiger said giving her a look. Shes a good friend Tiger.. Dixie began before Tiger cut in."  Just Don;t try anything with her  Dixie  you understand? You're real good friends, I can live with that. but don;t try to go beyond being friends. Am I clear? I've had suspicions about you Dixie.. what with you spending so much time with her at the hotel, and the way she talks about you, as if you were more than just a friend to her, as if there's more going on between you two than there should be. Now I don't trust easily, I've had a hard life and I don't like  finding out my girl likes swapping tongue with other girls .. " I understand you feelings.. Dixie nodded ' Tiger she needed my help back at the hotel. i was one of the first she told about her pregnancy, I helped her sort out her feelings and come to grips with the changes going on her life." Dixie, there was a lot of weird stuff that went on at that hotel, involving you Tigeress and Agumina, the three of you snuck off a lot to be alone together.. there was that girls only meeting, then the late nights after the dances.and of course that disgusting trick she pulled with the rings on me and Agumon. " I wasn't part of that prank Tiger, and most of the "weird stuff happened between her and Agumina. Stripetail put spells on the rings after that to prevent the rings from doing that again."Dixie pointed out as they kept walking. " Still there was a lot of things that went on, and you and her were involved in a lot of it. As I said I don't trust easy and all that messing around made me suspicious..I'm fairly certain Dixie that you've kissed Tigeress, and not just once. i believe you've locked lips with her a number of times. " Dixies eyes narrowed and her mouth was set in a line.' and what if we have? You cant magick away sexuality Tiger. if Tigress likes kissing girls, and kissing me in particular, theres nothing you can do about it. Its simply who she is. Its not as if you've been warm and gentle to her, Stripetail had to basically force you to be Tigeress' mate..  "I know Dixie! look I'm not the cuddly sort, thats why she has you." Tiger sighed and ran a claw through his fur. Now, I don't have any proof of you and tigress kissing, so i'm just going to lay down some rules from now on. You want to kiss Tigeress,  fine, as long as you guys don't make out in front of me, or sneak off to be alone together. kiss her as much as you want, just keep each kiss under ten  seconds, and try to keep your tongue in your mouth. I'm going to have to trust you with her Dixie, despite my misgivings on it. "
 rather odd topic to talk about at  a wedding don't you think? "Dixie said. " Well this is the first time since then I had a chance to talk to you about it, we weren't at those games long enough for us to have this little chat. If Tigeress wasn't so close to giving birth to Flash, I would have made time to talk with you and get this off my chest." So you wanted to clear the air about me and Tigeress, and how you feel about it.' Tiger nodded. "Yes, in short, you can be her girlfriend,and hang out together, just don't do anything that could be viewed by me as a attempt to have an intimate relationship with her. Shes my partner, not yours. IF I ever find out that you had sex with her behind my back, it will not only be a deal-breaker between you and me in terms of our friendship, but it will destroy our team as a group..' tigers words were to the point, and said in a tone of complete seriousness.
 I will never go behind your back with Tigeress, you have my word" Dixie said offering him her paw. Tiger took it and shook it firmly. Alright, now  that I've made my point to you Dixie and we have your word that you will behave with Tigeress,we can head back down to join the others.. and we did get you and Scooby something.. Tigeress picked it out.. she thought you'd get a kick out of it..
"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick readied his gun as the pirates continued cutting thier way through the shield door which guarded the Cafe  " Get ready to opem fire.. when he get through guys Nick said " We're not letting them take this ship without a fight..
_ Tiger Abd Dixie soom rejoined the group.. as Arlene and Kitty headed up to her " Group photo time " they chimed in with a grin.. " Come on girlfriend" Kitty smiled.. " Oh Alright Dixie smirked " lead the way girls..  she said as the three of them headed out..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(Wedding Reception)

The photo session with the Silverbolts had to be delayed to allow them to sober up. Thankfully, they processed alcohol very quickly.

-------------

Mr. Bigmouth politely refused the Wacky Wizard's offer. "I can handle raunchy humor and swearing; I just want a little quiet after all the festivities."

He got up to get another glass of water.

--------------

( Phoenix

The heavy steel door fell inward with a clang.
The group of armed pirates fanned out, looking for valuables

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kitty and Arlene took a number of pictures with Dixie. The trio were laughing hard as they took some 'silly' pictures and watched them develop Kitty was almost crying after seeing a picture of her holding "bunny ears' behind Dixie.. Arlene and Dixie were making "kissy" faces for the camera.. You know this reminds me about our tour stop in Paris' arlene said " The one where the three of us  had a few too many and did things we swore we'd never discuss in public?  Kitty said shaking her head.. " yep. That one.. i recall some things like Arlene in a french maid suit and then there was the hot tub .. without any clothes.. "Dixie recalled Its rather blurry" Er that was you and Kitty.. and that was the stuff before things got heated.. Arlene said " Did we agree never to mention that or not? Kitty said.. Drop it Arlene.." she said.. " ok Ok, I'll drop it..Arlene said .. ' yes, that stay between the three of us. i've already heard enough gossip at this wedding thank you dixie said.
- simba and nala were just enjoying the occassion, seeing a brief glimopse of their two children here and there among the crowd..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Insane cafe
But the cafe itself had very little of value in it. Nick stored everything important in the safe- where he and the others were.. and all of them were armed..
_ well I do need a place to stay now that I'm out of prison.. Angela said " alright I'll take you guys up on that offer.. just give me some free space to make my own..
_
 Scooby smiled as Flash and Tigeress walked by the young pup waving rapidly at him..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Quote from: Nick22,Oct 1 2011 on  12:20 PM
You.. you're the one who foiled our escape attempt.. Chong said, his eyes full of fury.. So what do you want? If you are here to help us, rest assured I will pay any price you ask if you free both of us..just get us out of here..
Bizarro Pinky tilted her head giving Chong an odd look.

"You disappoint me. Your the almighty; all-knowing, ancient Lord Chong, the supposed half brother of Merlin the Great and an old friend of the late Zues. and yet your so quick to trust a total stranger, let alone think I'm going to help you? I find your plea rather silly."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm not related to merlin  and i don't know Zeus " Chong replied. Maybe I do know him in your dimension, however in this one I do not.. in fact in this one i'm merely the owner of a resteraunt, or i was, until my employees rebelled against me and got me sent to prison. chong replied. ' rest assured pinky i normally would not ask for help, under almost any circumstance. but seeing as my arms are shackled to prevent my  using magic and hailey over there is shackled to retard her fire powers, right now we're in a very tight spot. he glared at pinky..  you may find it silly.. but its the truth. being in here weakens my powers i need to be free so they can recover..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Weding reception
 _ the night wore on, and slowly the guests departed in small groups. Yogi and his friends departed first, followed by most of the remaining members from the Laffalympics, with a few exceptions. kitty Tiger and Arlene.. most of the extended  Mystery Inc families followed them leaving only the gang behind.
" genki sighed as he watched another group depart.. " Why is everyone leaving.? " Because they have to get home Tigeress smiled at him..   By 9 pm there were probably less than 100 guests left at the reception.. and that number was dropping..
The guardian dragons bade Scooby and Dixie Farewell and disappeared through a portal biding Spyro and Cynder behave themselves..
_ scooby took a seat on the couch in the second living room and took a deep sigh " he was getting rather tired, it had been a long day for him and his wife, but it was one both would cherish for the rest of thier lives.
by 9:30 the guests remaining included the 6 Pridelands Royals (Simba, Nala Kopa, Vitani, Kiara and Kovu),  Scooby and Dixies parents, Arlene, Tiger, Miss Kitty, Ratchet Angela , Clank, Stripetail, and Tarrax, Most of Scooby's immediate family, and the rest of the Omniderate and friends.. ' well since the number of guests can now fit in one room.. i suggest we pick a room toreture to' stripetail said to them..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Sounds like a good idea.  Maybe one of the larger ones." Jason said, sipping a drink he had in one hand, a non alcoholic type.  

"That should give everyone enough room to mingle and such." Velma said while looking around at those present.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Captain Marvelous sent his glass down. He ignored the intruding space pirates for a moment, along with Joe, who remained cool as always. Luka directed an annoyed look at the intruders. Ahim and Gai looked weary and ready for a fight, while Doc was trying to climb over the back of their seat and into the booth behind them so he could hide under the table. Luka casually reached over and yanked him back into his seat.

"You're noisy," Marvelous said to the nearest pirate.

-------------------------
(Wedding reception)

Wataru and Kivat had gotten rather bored with the festivities. They had gotten lost in the crowd and realized that they didn't know a lot of the people.

They managed to find a bowl of punch and hung out in the corner drinking for a bit, watching as the more liberal types got drunk.

"Say isn't that that squirrelly wizard over there?" Kivat asked, pointing with a wing at Stripetail.

"Yeah, it is," Wataru nodded. "Come on, let's go say 'hi.'"

The two walked around the thinning crowd.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Isane Cafe_
 Nick  heard loud bangs as the pirates entered and started throwing things about in thier search.. ' be ready guys.. these guys aren't fooling around..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail noticed the pair and smiled " Ah Wataru Kivat.. good to see you again.. At least the guests are finally going home.. it was rather bewildering seeing everyone here, and while I knew most of them, even i didn't know them all.. So how have you two been since we last saw each other? Didn't your brother get married?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Michangelo came in with a stack of pizzas.  "We didn't have enough pizzas so I went out to get more."

"I think we have enough food here." Leonardo said to him.  

"You can't have enough pizzas man." Michangelo said.