The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 191760

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, and we may need gold later.  So watching how much we spend is a good idea to avoid spending to much to fast to avoid suspicion and to not have us run dry or get to low." Walker said.  

"That will be part of our planning.  Once we have ideas of how much we may need to spend and how much the things we need cost here." Chaka said.  "So should we make a list of what we need?" She asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes , too much too quickly would only attract attention' Sed Nues agreed ' which is why we need to space it out and in such amounts that they dont attract attention." say 1000 there, 1000 there' Dae said, as he took a drink. ' may not seem like much, but when you spend 50000 around, it makes a big deal
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka thought over what was said before she responded.  "I do hope that won't be to much.  Spending 1,000." Chaka said.  She took a sip.  

"We'll have to be always ready since who knows when an attack may come.  Maybe even a paid assassin."  Walker said looking around to be sure there wasn't an attack coming.  "We have to be ever vigilant and careful."

"A spell could be used to change some of our appearances.  Or makeup and dies.  A little change here and there and you can look like a different person."

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"I agree that to spend the money slowly and in an organized way is the best way to avoid any extra attention, because we are trying to not let ourselves known to people outside this town." - Qa'Meret replied. - "But 1000 gold pieces at a time is far more gold than I have been used to as I started my own journey. So I rise my glass to this great opportunity." - he said as he raised his glass and then taking big sip from it.

Kyo looked at walker and Chaka. - "That spell sounds useful but... that would not change someone's appearance so he or she can look like a different race, am I right?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That would take quite a bit of magic, especially to have a non argonian look like an argonian, or an argonian look like a Kahjit or a nord.  But for a nord to look like a red guard, not as much I'd think."  Chaka said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo kept looking at Chaka. - "Well, I think it is better to save that energy for more pressing emergency that can happen, because I know how extra spells add strain to the body." - the kid figures that energy to change the appearance that much can be too complicated, specially for someone that is not even part of that world.

"I think those spells can wait, we can figure if we will really need those and when once we carry on with our plans in this town." - Qa'Meret said. - "... and I am done with breakfast." - he said as he made sure his plate was fully clean.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"The change on clothes may help.   Also some plant dyes applied to some areas of the skin may be enough.  Maybe some hair dye too.  For those who have hair.   Using that on all of your fur would require a lot.' Chaka said.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Masks would work Too ' Dar Maa chimed in , liking the idea of costumes and perfomances more and more the more she talked about it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"New clothes and masks are all very good ideas." - Qa'Meret replied. - "Afterall we are presenting a show, or representing old or new stories to entertain people. and the more we practice, the better it will become."

Kyo then said. - "We cannot be way too fancy though, if our shows became too interesting then word would spread and attention will focus on us all again. We need to be cautious."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Keep the down low is what we may need to do.   Maybe not perform to much or leave before to much word of mouth talks of us and not do to spectacular of a performance or something like that." Chaka said.  

"There are various things we can do.  We may need to discuss what we should do now or later." walker said.  "We still need costumes, make up designs, for those who'll be doing one or both, and what sort of performances we'll be doing."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bestilla should have those, or at least something that can serve as as the start to a performance ' sed Neus said getting from her seat ' Follow me everyone. We're going to Bestilla's.' Dru Essa, Dar maa And Nicula Folowed her as did Dae and vaeria.' out the door the door the group went and began walking down the street, turning left then right, then right again then left , and finaklly another left as they reached bestillas shop.
_
 Bestilla smiled as sed and the others entered the shop ' Good1 Customers! What Can I get for you this morning>?
- we're looking for clothes and supplies' Sed replied ' Have a look around, i have the best quality good in the city.. of course, once that meant fine quality, today, well have you seen the town? Clothes that are intact and dont smell too much are considered quality now' Bestilla sighed,.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Don't worry, Bestilla..." - Qa'Meret said with a smile. - "... what we'll get from you are meant for a project of ours and I think you have more than enough for our needs. And don't worry because we have the means to pay for all of what we need, that's for sure." - the Khajiit mentioned with a grin as he took a fancy-looking jacket.

Kyo started looking around the store, there was indeed a smell in the clothes typical to when they get stored for too much time, but he didn't care that much. He was surprised he got to see a big variety, from classy clothing to heavy works, from heavy coats to summer clothes. He looked as much as he could considering the hood still on his head.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm, spells can fix the odor." Chaka said.  She looked around at the shelves, not picking anything yet.

Ashanii went to some bright flashy looking clothes and started to pick up and look them over.  She thought for a show and folks participating in the show.  

Walker was walking around looking through some choices here and there.  Wanting to look over some samples of stock before he started to make choices, rather then pick at random.  "Quite a selection." He said, noticing the large variety.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ohm, So you have money? excellent! i have a little tags underneath the clothes stating how much gold they cost, although if you want to haggle I'll be glad to Haggle' Bstilla said.
 drussila wet over and picked out a blue dres that liooked like it was once high quality. it smelled like it had been packed in a chest for sometime, and was wrinkled ' 35 gold' read the tag underneath it ' i'll pay 30 for this bestilla' she offered.' Just bring it here and let me look at it bestilla Said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret nodded to Bestilla. - "Don't worry because we can pay for what we'll get, because we dislike having to get in debt to people without need." - He then picked up a long robe, like those mages woud use but it was of a nice blue color with very shiny designs of stars. the Khajiit smiled. - "Excuse me, do you have a child-sized robe like this one?"

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka went throgh the shelves, picking a shirt or ribbon here, pants or such there, that she thought may make a good part of a costume.  She did a quick sniff of each and the ones that needed it she did a quick spell to remove the smell of being in long term storage.  These she held in her left arm, leaving her right arm free to go through the clothes.  She added up the amounts mentally so she would have an idea how much she was spending so it would not be a big surprise when it came to time to pay for them.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes, its on the back shelf, to your left> if you have 10 gold, its yours'; Bestilla Replied. That one you have there goes for 40 gold.
_
 Dar Ma and Dru Essa came up wity dresses, dru's was a flowery, orange one, while Dar M<as was green. Both were a bit faded but still looked  decent' Those go ar 25 each Bestilla said to them. Dru essa tossed 50 gold on the counter " There are changing rooms in the back if you care to try them on " Bestilla said taking the girlsd money and putting it in a jar.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret laughed. - "I'll be fine buying the small-sized one for the kid over there, it will suit him well. But I am no mage, so I'll pass on that one." - he said as he payed the 10 gold coins and went to look for the costume.

The Khajiit started looking at other shelves, he grabbed a big purple beret-like hat with a feather at the side and a blue stripe at the base. - "I am surprised the feather has remained this intact." - he mumbled to himself as he tested it, and it was a perfect fit. He also found a long jacket that matched colors. - "How much for this fun hat and good jacket, ma'am?"

In the mean time, Kyo went close to the counter and sat-down. Sighing. The two little dragon-like creatures sat at his sides.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
30 gold for that, my good sir ' Bestilla said. with a smile. ' fee; fre to browse as you wish. she added.
Nicula approached with a red bandana and a rusty tiara.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chaka went to the cashier to pay for the clothes she had picked out and had cast quick a spell to remove the smell.  

Walker went through the various clothes.   He picked up one, looked it over & set it aside.  Then another he thought he would buy.  He continued doing this till he picked out some.  Those picked out we decided to go ahead and pay for them.  He as thinking he could let the clothes air out for a while to remove the smell, perhaps they would all prefer to do that.