The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Lost Tale Of Eymreil

Belmont2500 · 2788 · 191783

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"A red bandana?" - Qa'Meret asked Nicula - "I think it is a good idea, to share the design or color of part of our costumes, that is what minstrel teams often do."

Kyo decided he needed to take another look at the town, so he decided to try something: He grabbed the second creature he made, the one intended for Eric, hemumbled some word to it and then it flew out of the store using a window that was opened. The kid's plan was to use a renewed connection with the creature so he get to see what the creature sees.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That was the plan. some of us dress in red, othes greeb, others blue. depends on whether we are acting out a story or not. certain colors could stand for dancers , others for actors in the story, others narrating the story.' Nicula replied. she paid 170 gold for the combo, since the tiara was still made of gold, it cost more..
-
Bestilla smiled as the gold piled up " my my, it has been awhile since i had this much gold coming in.. always good to get traveling minstrels through here, although our reputation usually scares most of them off. It is good to see that you dont scare easily..
- Well In Truth Bestilla- and keep this quiet please- we have had a lot of trouble on our hjourneys. We were forced to flee from Brug Orn, and we've added travelers at each stop, it seems. well at least there are safety in numbers and Dar Maa has gained some friends.' Sed Said. " i'm goodf at keeping my mouth shut Sed. say no more..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ashanii went down the shelves, picking out the flashiest looking clothes.  She did her best to ignore the smell of being in storage that was on the clothes.  As she went down the shelves she'd pick up one then another article of clothing.  Then she would compare how some colors went together, pick 1 or 2 then drape 1 or 2 over one arm.  Then she'd repeat this, comparing 1 or 2 on this or that shelf with what was already draped over one arm.  

After she was satisfied she had enough she went up to pay for what she had picked out.

"Perhaps we'll need to air these out.   And pick out who will wear what." She said to the others nearby.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"Maybe Chaka could help with some magic, if that doesn't solve it at least will make it need less time to air them out." - Qa'Meret said with a grin, as he started looking around, to figre if something was missing... and it was, so he addressed t othe entire group. - "Ehh, people, do any of you know how to play any musical instruments?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not really Nicula admitted ' but plasying the drums isn't hard you just hit it with your hclaws.
I can play the flute a bit Dru Essa said " i played it for customers at the taverbn when i was bored and therewas nothing going on..
- i can sing ' Dar Maa suggested " thats an instrument, right?
- we'll buy some instruments and some instructions on how to play them " sed Neus said to Qa maret. " if we dont know how to play now- and judging from the looks of the group, most dont- we will by the time the show starts.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yes, I can do a simple spell to remove the storage smell." Chaka said looking at the clothes they had purchased, "Or change it for another odor like of roses or something."

"I've not learned how to play any musical instrument.  Never really tried." Chaka said shrugging.   She had not really tried learning any musical instrument, having focused on learning magic, alchemy, and how to use certain weapons and such.

---

Walker shrugged, "I'm not sure if I can play any instrument or not." he said, not sure if he could or not.  He couldn't remember.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret looked at thr group. - "Well.... Nicula, drums are helpful calling for people's attention so that can work. Dru Essa, flute sounds great, I look forward to hear you playing. As for you Dar Maa, if your singing is very good then you can be lead voice." - he then payed attention to Sed Nues, and the Khajiit replied after hearing Chaka and Walker's comments - "Instructions can come nicely, but be prepared for some heavy noises until we can get something done to show in public."

Kyo looked at the group but he remained in his seat. - "I cannot play any instruments yet, but some people say I can sing well. Maybe I can practice an instrument with Chaka, Walker and Dar Maa if needed."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I've got a number of instruments in the back ' Drums, Flutes, cymbals and a few others things.I think they come with instructions, If not, I'll write some down for you' Bestuilla said " We haven't had a performance in this town in awhile, So I'm sure you'll get a good crowd. I'll make a 'tip' box, that folks can put money in, if they like your performance."
- Thank you Bestilla" Sed neus said " just any old chest will do. we'll cut a slot in it, and keep it closed until the performance is over..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Hmm."  Ashanii thought aloud.  "This one thinks perhaps we can try some of the instruments to see if we like certain ones or they seem to fit best." She said thinking a bit before she spoke aloud.  She had not tried instruments before but she did think now and then maybe learning a bit of how to play one of the simpler ones, and small enough to carry around as well.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
"As for me, I would like to look at the Liras, I would rather stay with whatI can already play." - Qa'Meret told Bestilla. - "besides, spare parts and cords are always welcomed to have."

Kyo stood up and went close to Sed Nues. - "What would be need the chest if we are supposed to have enough money already? or are you planning to use that extra money for something?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we are going to donate the money we get, to charity' Sed neus said " We dont need the money, but  this town would. hopefully the money will be quite a sum ' Sed Said in repkly giving Kyo a winning smile.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Walker nodded, "Don't forget extra strings also.  For stringed instruments." He said.  He thought over and wasn't sure which instrument he would want to play.  

"If you already know how to play one best to stick with it."  He looked at Ashanii. "I do like your idea of the rest of us trying various instruments to see if any appeal to us.  He said nodding, he did like the idea.  "Never can know when you may find you really like this instrument or that one that you never tried before."

"& if we do use a collection box and donate to charity, maybe some of us can secretly slip in some of our own money.  Not enough to be suspicious, but a little. " He said.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Qa'Meret looked at Walker - "Of course, we need spare strings for every type of instrument we get, because they all have differences."  - He then looked at Ashnii - "I know what you mean, that is why I will not give up my good-old lira."

Kyo looked at Sed Nues and he returned the smile. - "That sounds very good, I like that." - but then his smile vanished, because he sent one of his creatures out for a reason, he wanted to know where are the remaining members of the group.

Since the creature was no longer meant to be with Eric, the Rabbit kid was able to rebuild his connection with the creature, that way it would not vanish out of energy depletion any time soon. But it allows the kid to be able to see through the creature's eyes for some periods of time. That is when he saw something that he did not expect. - "Everybody, please excuse me..." - the kid said addressing to the group. - "it looks like the ones we are here may be the last members of our group. Thanks to my creature I just saw Sima and Aaron leaving."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats saves us money on trips ' Dae shrugged as he wandered around the store. the khashiit frowned as he looked at the various supplies on sale ' geez, most of this stuff is junk' he muttered to himself.
-
 well that leaves us with Myself and Dar Maa, nicula, Dru Essa Drussila chaka, vaeria, Ashnii, Feli (and Her Child) Taloc, Sukki, Dae, Walker and Qamaret and you kyo. so 15 in all. so we've pared down our members, at least a little bit. i'm not sure how long drussila and vaeria will be staying with us.' Sed Said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Easier for us to stay beneath notice.  To travel without drawing attention." Ashanii said.  "Then if we had everyone." She said.  She was thinking what instruments she may want to try out.  She thought she would try all of them since she had no idea which ones may interest her.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Kyo looked at Sed Nues and hen at Ashnii - "I guess you are both right, but I still feel sad because they didn't even said good bye."

Qa'Meret went to where the kid is and crouched in front of him. - "Hey, don't feel sad, I am sure they had their reasons and thought it was for the best." - he then placed both his hands on the kid's shoulders and smiled. - "We are still here, the journey is still on, and I am sure we will be able to see how it will end."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
they had their reasons, and we need to keep a low profle aanyway' Nicula saisd ' still we have everyone else whos decided to stick around.' she came up to kypo and patted him on the head. ' we need to stick together anyway.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Taloc gave a grunt of agreement, leaning on a nearby bit of wood that looked like it would snap if he put his whole weight on it.
"So what now?"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
what sort of instruments do you play mister Taloc Sed asked,  writinfg down instruments they were planning to buy for the show ' We intend to have you in the show. " You could tell stories about the dfangers you've braved the villans you've caugfhts, things like that..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Taloc blinked, and said with the deep, cavernous voice of a monster in some deep, terrible pit of the earth: "I play the pan flute. And I have many tales-- many of them start and end with a cup full of honey bee venom."