The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Elements of Friendship

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda flared her wings, lifting off and flying herself over to Strife's cloud, perching gingerly on the edge of it.
"Hey."
She said simply...

Jin nodded to Spitfire.
"Okay.  Think you can fly around, see if she's up above?  I'll look around the area.  Meet up at the castle."
He said, giving her a small smile...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strife almost jumped at being snuck up onto before she whirled around to whom had spoken up.  It was that same griffon she had seen before that was hanging out with the two Elements of Harmony.  Though she was silent at first as she just looked at her, not even answering her at first.

Spitfire nodded to Jin "Understood" was all she said as she extended her wings and in turn, simply took off in search of Strife's location.

Pinkie Pie then bounded over to Applejack and stuck her tounge out at her, another steaming hot cupcake sitting on the tip of her tounge as she offered said cupcake to Applejack as she smilled to her cowgirl friend still.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smirked a little.
"What's the matter?  Manticore got your tongue?"
She said, half-teasingly...

Jin took off at a slow run, heading the direction he felt like his magic was pulling him...

Applejack just chuckled and took the cupcake with a grin.
"Pinkie, you can be so random sometimes."
She laughed...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strife just looked to the side as Gilda spoke again "Why don't you just say it? You're thinking it, I know you are" she finally spoke to Gilda "Just like everypony else is, that I'm nothing more than like he is...."

Pinkie Pie just giggled as she smiled to Applejack, this time, resting her head on Applejack's shoulder "So, whatcha up to? she asked her at least.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda chuckled.
"Actually, I'm not.  I'm thinking that it's kind of strange that you're up here, on a cotton candy cloud, with chocolate milk rain, and you look sad."
She said with a smile.

Applejack looked aside.
"Ah, well...Jus' spending some quality tahm with Dashie.  And Gilda."
She said with a blush...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"You wouldn't understand" Strife sighed as she looked at Gilda still, sniffling a bit to herself still "It was just them that called me....evil, and I'm trying not to get evil!" she replied with a bit of a raised voice again.

Pinkie Pie giggled as she looked at Applejack "I knew it" she quickly spoke up, her own cheek resting against Applejack's cheek "It wasn't that hard to figure out" she added in with a roll of her eyes.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled and hopped over to flop next to her.
"Oh, that's all?  Just ignore them.  Ponies are sometimes just...well, they let being scared of something they don't understand get to them."
She said with a gentle grin...

Applejack just chuckled.
"Well, ya did ask, ya big goof."
She replied with a smile...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strife just sighed a little "But you don't understand, all I was wanting to do was just have some fun is all" she pouted as she looked at Gilda "I mean, I have these powers, but what I do with them....they seemed to think otherwise" she lowered herself  before sitting down upon the cotton candy cloud with another pout.

Pinkie Pie let off a light smirk "Well, I did have to know the details" she mussed and started to bound around Applejack "So yeah, whatcha wanting to do now?" she decided to ask, still bounding around her friend.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled softly.
"Well, hey.  If that's all, then maybe just go easy on the powers until you make it clear what you're gonna do.  I mean...it's better than them hating you for something you can't do anything about."
She said...

Applejack shrugged.
"Well, Dashie and ah were jus' headin' back to Pony Joes.  Ya wanna come along?"
She said with a grin...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"But I like using them!" Strife snapped back "It's just not fair is all....just not fair at all" she rolled off the cotton candy cloud and to the underside of it instead, still laying on said cloud, defying gravity as usual"

Pinkie Pie thought about it for a moment "Well yeah, I mean, I've got nothing else to do now, because it's so boring" she insinutated, dragging out the last two words somewhat "Unless...." a bright grin of sorts appeared across her face as she started to bound off elsewhere.  But where, nopony would really know.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda stuffed her head down through the cloud, looking at Strife.
"Look, I'm sure that, if you just let ponies know, then they'll be fine with it.  Heck, you could probably be all sorts of things, if you wanted to be.  An entertainer, a storyteller...heck, anything, really."
She said reassuringly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I tried to explain it, but in the end, they still called me evil and...." Strife then realized what she had done earlier on and looked rather upset about it "But yet, I still did something evil, I brainwashed a pony by mistake and....I don't know what to do about it...." she sighed before looking at Gilda again "But I guess you are right....in a way....thanks anyway griffon, for the help that is" she gave off a little smile to Gilda, reaching up towards her and in turn, wrapping her arms around Gilda for a hug.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smiled.
"The name's Gilda.  And hey, word of advice?  Go apologize to everypony, and then go try to find the one you accidentally brainwashed, and see if you can't set it right.  Also...I don't think I got your name ever."
She said with a genuine grin as she returned the hug...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yeah, that's probabally a good idea....I just hope that I can...." Strife muttered as she stood on the top of the cloud and looked at Gilda, giving her a smile "Uh, it's Strife by the way" she giggled a little and in turn, just vanished, leaving Gilda all alone.

Pinkie Pie had left Applejack and Rainbow Dash alone as she herself, had instead, decided to head off towards another area of the castle instead.  But what the hyperactive, pink pony was up to, no other pony still had no idea just yet.  Granted, Pinkie Pie didn't really explain any of her plans to other ponies in general, and would instead, just suprise them in the end with whatever she did have planned all along.

She bounded along the empty hallway as she just hummed away to herself.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"This is boring here.  I think I"ll go and watch them take pictures of mom and dad.  To bad my tutor is busy with some personal business here and my other one is away in Cloudsdale." Duke said, with a flip he started to skate in another direction to where his parents were in a photoshoot, both of them being models and fashion models.  "But at least I can skate here, unlike there."  His saddlebags were not just sitting on his back, but tied under him also so they would stay on if he did his flips and such.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Spitfire had no luck in finding the Draconiquis herself as she landed on the ground and thought to herself and in turn, walked along the ground, eyes gazing around, still keeping an eye out for her "No luck at all.....finding a Draconiquis seems to be proving to be rather difficult as is....." she muttered to herself, sighing lightly as she entered the castle.

The Wonderbolt walked down one of the hallways before she stopped, not even all that far from where Rainbow Dash and Applejack were.  Her eyes gazed in their direction and at Rainbow Dash in particular, smiling to herself lightly before approaching them.  She nodded lightly to Rainbow Dash "Hey Dash"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hi spitfire' Dash re[plied.' What can I do foir you? She smiled at her...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Just trying to chase down a creature is all, was just wondering if you've seen her anywhere.  She apparantly looks like a younger Discord is all" Spitfire replied back to her.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Duke saw the tape ahead to keep the public out of the area where the photo shoot was and the equipment and other folks, as well as a security unicorn.  He could go by the Unicorn who would let him in, but instead he sped up and got as low to the ground as he could, and jumped, with a flip to add extra height and made it over the tape, stopping soon after he landed.  He did a short hop up in the air, clapping his 4 hooves together, which activated one of this skate's enchantments and teleported them to his saddlebags, faster then taking them off himself one at a time.

"You could have just gone through the correct way, I'd have let you in." The security unicorn said.  

"Yea, but it wouldn't have been as much fun." Duke said, which made the Security unicorn roll his eyes & sigh.  Duke went off to sit down out of the way where he could watch the goings on and the shoots happening, a thing he had done before.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Strife again, reappeared in front of Jin and already, realized that she hadn't returned his horn yet.  Though she did retaliate in doing so as she raised her eagle claw up, ready to snap her fingers, but again, she hessitated in doing so.  But then she just lowered it again and stepped back a little bit from him as she placed the tip of her fingers together "Um, hornless pony, I'm sorry for what I uh, had done before....I didn't mean to snap like that, so uh yeah, do you um....forgive me?"