The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

My Little Pony: Cyberpunk is Magic

Serris · 484 · 34445

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda froze when Dawn kissed her, blushing visibly, wings flaring out behind her a little.
"D-Dawn..."
She said softly...

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Pumpkin frowned as she gently pushed Pinkamena aside. "This is a highly time sensitive delivery. Trixie Lulamoon is our greatest customer and if she doesn't get her goods on time, we lose business."

She then galloped out into the bar and made her way to the exit.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pinkamena sighed just a little "Shame too, and we could've had so much fun too" she chuckled just a little to herself as she glanced into the mirror.

"You know, that wasn't very nice....Pumpkin should've known that I'm still alive" Pinke Pie argued back.

"Then where would all the fun be in that? Besides, she is a cute one" Pinkamena chuckled some more as she sipped away at the liqour.

Dawn just seemed to smirk back to Gilda lightly and kissed her again, but on the beak this time around "What's wrong Gilda?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda shivered.  
"Wh-what about Sweetie Belle...?"
She asked halfheartedly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn stopped for a moment as she just looked at Gilda still before running a hoof along her cheek "Sweetie Belle? Well, what she doesn't know wont hurt her.  Besides, can't I spend sometime with the one I really do love?" she asked back, hoof still running along Gilda's cheek before she leaned in and seeming to, rather lovingly that is, nuzzle Gilda.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda blushed.
"But what about what you said to Sweetie Belle?"
She asked softly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"What about it?" Dawn asked back, doing what she could to not let Gilda catch onto what she was really up to as she started to nuzzle Gilda somewhat.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pumpkin rode her skiff through the driving rain of Ponyville. All around her were Pegasi, Cyla-corns and ponies riding either hover skiffs or some other type of flying device.

She banked left continued down that path until she landed at an apartment complex.

She checked her tablet; this was the address.

Pumpkin then rapped her hoof on the door. "Delivery for Ms. Lulamoon."

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Trixie had just gotten back home, after having finished her show for the night and looked ahead, noticing Pumpkin at the door.  She let off just a slight groan before she just simply gave off a quick stretch and approached "That would be me, what sort of delivery do I have this time?" she asked the other unicorn.

Though she was at least hoping one would be a letter back from Twilight, though unsure on if Twilight was sending it via courier or via magic.  But for now, one thing at a time, finding out what was being delivered to her right now.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda grinned slightly.  
"I hardly think it's appropriate to be hitting on me when you're in the situation you're in..."
She chuckled idly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dawn narrowed her eyes slightly at Gilda's little accusation before her own eyes flashed green for just a moment, and without so much as a second warning, she kissed Gilda upon the lips again, but this time, more forcefully than sensational, as if to actually suck some of the life force out of her.

She just stood there, looking at Gilda after having done such a thing, eyes normal once again, yet, she did not even seem to say a single word upon the matter.

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pumpkin rubbed the back of her head with a forehoof as the tablet levitated in front of her. "Yes, according to my manifest, you ordered twelve carrot cupcakes from Sugarcube Corner. If that is correct, please confirm it and I shall retrieve your order."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda blushed and placed a claw to her lips.  
"D-Damnit Dawn..."
She whispered softly, then, without warning, pinned the other pony to the wall, kissing her fiercely...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"12 carrot cupcakes?" Trixie had to think for a second "Oh yeah, almost forgot about that, but you know how it's like with having a busy night, yoiu tend to forget about a few things" she spoke as she signed the tablet....just as her horn started to glow until the letter from Twilight had finally arrived, to which Trixie opened it up to have a read of it.

Dawn just seemed to smirk back, as it actually seemed to had worked, to which she in turn, continued to kiss Gilda back rather fiercly herself, eyes again, glowing green as she started to suck some more life force from Gilda.

'She maybe an excelent kisser.....but her love for Dawn will still be mine....' Dawn thought to herself as she continued to kiss Gilda still.

(ooc: Not sure what's on the letter Serris, so I'll you explain that one)

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda grinned and licked her lips teasingly.
"Mmm...y'know you may not be Dawn, but you look enough like her~.  And right about now, I could use a little...release~"
She purred...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Clever griffon...." Dawn chuckled, eyes remaining green all the while as she let off a light smirk, running her tounge along Gilda's feathery cheek "But do answer me this, how much do you love Dawn? Would you rather be with her for the rest of your life?" she asked, looking into Gilda's eyes with those green eyes of hers before she stepped back away from her.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda purred a little.  
"I love Dawn more than anything in this whole world...I'd do anything to be with her...but she has Sweetie Belle..."
She said softly...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The other pegasus gave off a very light smirk at that as she just stood there "That is such a shame...." she spoke up, almost sounding rather uninterested in it in the end as her eyes just gazed upon Gilda still "But no matter, at least I have manged to steal....some of your love for her from you" she chuckled somewhat.

Though she then stepped forward again, her voice returning back to that of Dawn's voice again "But you should know Gilda....that I will always love you...no matter what....always" she spoke, as if she was still trying to confuse Gilda still.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Gilda smirked and pulled Dawn closer.  
"Mmm...don't think I'm letting you off that easy..."
She said in a throaty purr...

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Good....I'd rather you didn't" Dawn smirked back to Gilda and straight away, forced another kiss upon Gilda's beak again, eyes again, flashing green, as if to suck some more of her life force from her.  But as she did that, she did allow for her own tounge to explore the inside of Gilda's own mouth, pushing against Gilda's tounge as she did so.