The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 698 · 77218

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"I think she just started work here," Flora pondered. "At least, she said I was the first patient she ever worked with. She performed a very...specific function during my physical, but it didn't feel like one that would require special training."

The rest of her mind was trying to figure out how bold Yurei planned on getting with his hidden hand. He's certainly not one to beat around the bush, she thought with amusement, spreading her legs somewhat and letting the bottom of her robe come a bit undone under the table. Thank god there's a tablecloth...

"Uh, how did your tour of the facility go, Marie?" she asked quickly, fighting to keep her voice level.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Pretty boring actually" Marie replied as sh took a sip of her drink " The woman who was guiding us had a monotone voice, it was annoying afterawhile, so i tuned her out. Likely missed half of what she was talking abnout."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei smiled a bit as he felt Flora shift her legs, lightly tracing his hand along her inner thigh and brushing it gently against her balls.
"Yeah, the tours here kinda blow.  Maybe after we meet up with Emma, I could give you guys a more interesting one."
He said with a coy smirk...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"That would be awesome, Yurei!" Flora nodded quickly but took a slightly irregular breath. "You can show us...all the secret places that they wouldn't on the guided tour!" Her stomach did a belly flop as she fought to mask any reaction to his ever-so-slight stimulation. Thankful that her pink fur masked a faint blush, she grabbed her beer and took a long swig, using the seconds to get her bearings.

"What were some of the places you saw on the guided tour, Marita?" she asked, as her foot rubbed the back of Yurei's leg.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei chuckled a little, stroking Flora's shaft experimentally as he grinned over at her.  
"Oh, you bet I'll show you the parts the staff would NEVER show on the guided tours.  Not like I blame 'em.  They're of little interest to the general populace, after all."
He smirked, shifting a bit to contain his excitement at the feeling of Flora's foot on his leg...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora's heart was racing and sweat was pooling on her brow. Under his massaging grasp she quickly felt herself getting hard. I hope we don't stand up to go on this tour soon... she thought nervously.

She shot a glance at Yurei and noticed his shit-eating grin. Having fun, are we? she thought mischievously. Enjoying making me squirm? Let's see how YOU handle yourself! Shifting her own hand under the tablecloth, she slid it between the folds of Yurei's robe to find out how much clothing he had on underneath.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
it was just a general tour of the facility ' Marita said. " its a big place, at least several miles in area. Needed a beter tour guide though." She turned to Yurei. " and how long have you been here Yurei, if i may ask? And.. you can stop playing footsie with Flora at any time you know' She smirked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei chuckled nodding at Marita.
"A few miles? This place is the size of a small city, and that's just the above-ground parts!  I've been here for...huh, almost six years now, and I haven't even seen the whole place properly!"
He smirked, then gave a small shrug with his free hand.
"And I have no idea what you're talking about with footsies.  I'm not doing anything of the sort~".
He added, the well-fitted pants he wore tightening further at Flora's touch...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora brazenly kept up the footsies, though taking care to make less noise. Trying and failing to slip her fingers into Yurei's waistline due to how tight his pants were, she bit her lip in surprise when the waitress appeared from somewhere behind her without warning.

"Let me take those plates," the waitress commented, placing receipts on the table. "You pay these up at the register when you're ready. Any of y'all need refills?"

"No, I'm good," Flora said hastily. Did she see anything??? She returned her hand to her own lap, realizing that with lunch finishing, they were likely going to stand up soon. "Er, do we wanna do that tour now, then?" she said, smiling and hoping to maintain a straight face while Yurei continued stimulating her privates with impunity. She was getting more hot and bothered the longer it went. If he doesn't stop soon, I'm going to embarrass myself so badly...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Flora, why dont you call your friend -- Emma, wasnt it?- and have us meet her at a place of her choosing. there should be a public phone near the entrance." marita said getting up and heading towards the counter to pay.
_ we're good thank you. the food was good .' Marie demurred to the waitress.

_ So Yurei what made you decide to come to this place? was it recommended to you? Rose asked him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei chuckled a little, using his free hand to pull out a small cell phone and hand it over to Flora, grinning.  
"Here, you might want to use this instead.  Little... Easier."
He teased, rubbing his foot against Flora's as he circled her tip with his thumb, smirking idly as the waitress left, turning to Marita.
"Recommended?  Heh, you could say that.  Got placed here by some doctors after my powers started going somewhat out of control.  Guess they were afraid I'd get seriously hurt if it kept up."
He joked, tail flicking a bit behind him...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora took the phone. "T-thanks Yurei..." She didn't know if she dared calling Emma in the middle of being stimulated. But at least it'll give her an excuse to not stand up right away... Taking the slip of paper out of her pocket, she shakily dialed the number.

"Hi Emma..." she said when the other picked up. "It's Flora! We're down at the pizzeria in the courtyard. We met another experiment called Yurei, he's going to give us a tour of the facility. Wanna join us?" She tried to sound chipper, but something of a moan got caught in her throat at the very end. She realized she was leaking pre-ejaculate on Yurei's hand, and the thought left her flushing ruby red, so badly she feared her pink fur wouldn't be enough to disguise it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so, yurei, how much do you get paid to let them run tests on you? 1000 creds a month?' Marita asked..
-
 hi flora.. well I'm kinda in the middle of something.. my place is kinda a mess..' Emma said " Yurei huh? .. sounds like an interesting guy.. anyway I'll see if i can make it down there,. Could you give me like 15 minutes? i need to freshen up a bit any way..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"T-that sounds good! See you soon!" Flora hung up. Fifteen more minutes of this? I can't take that! "I, uh, need to go use the bathroom!" she stammered, wrapping her robe around herself. Cinching her belt tight, she hobbled to the restrooms, trying to keep herself from panting with pent-up lust.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei shrugged.
"Closer to 1500 a month, plus they pay for my living here.  Helps that I've involved myself on a project of theirs, though."
He chuckled, standing up and shifting his robe slightly to make sure everything stayed hidden.  
"Anyhow, I think I'm gonna hit the can real fast before I give the grand tour."
He added, stretching a bit...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
1500 is a good amount of creds' marita said ' and they give you a place to stay, which is nice too..' she stopped at yurei got up to use the bathroom. ' just.. um.. dont take too long.. because i want to see as much as possible before nighttime..'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei grinned.
"Aww, but the nightlife is the best part!"
He replied as he made his way towards the bathrooms, smirking to himself...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Fifteen minutes later, Flora came skipping back to the table. "Is Emma here yet?" she asked excitedly. "It's around the time she was going to show up, right? I hope I didn't miss her!"

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
man you mjust have really had to go' Marie xsaid ' 15 minutes usually means diarrhea or something like that.. and she hasbnt arrived yt, but..' marie scanned the crowd and saw a wixen in a red dress coming towards them. here she cmes, I think" she sm,iled as Emma came up " Hi. Um is Flora-- oh there she is. Hi Flora, sorry I'm a little late. place was in worse shape than i thought. May I Join you ladies? i havent had much to eat.' emma admitted
_ Not at all, please have a seat" Marita said " i'm Marita, thats rose and thats Marie. Floras told us that you're a new assistant here.. or.." Intern really. i was hired to help in running tests on Flora' Emma said taking a seat next to Rose and across from Flora." So far so good..'; she smirked' i havent cut off anything of Floras thats very important."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Flora grinned. "No trouble at all Emma! Glad you could make it! There's one more of us named Yurei, he's in the restroom right now, but he's the one going to give us an unofficial tour of the facility. You should grab a slice to go, their vegetarian pizza is to die for!"

She pinched the shoulder of Emma's dress. "Oooh you look so pretty in this! What fabric is that?"