For the month of November we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome Hyp, Mutt, and Nod as they show us why it is good to be big!  The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

Also keep in mind that the forum fanfiction awards is now open.  If you have submitted stories to the fanfic awards then please feel cordially invited to submit your reviews.  The review topic and list of submitted stories can be found here.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 646 · 22356

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei smiled reassuringly at Sharal'tar.
"For the moment, I'm staying here with you guys.  So we've got plenty of time, Sharal'tar.  All I need to do is whip up a false report to pass along to the rest of the hunters."
He said gently, running a hand through his hair with an easygoing smile.
"And from the sounds of things, I'm getting to share a bed with both the loves of my life.  Heh... I'm... really glad I found you guys"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2020, 04:41:34 PM by StarfallRaptor »

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Okay, well, do whatever you need to do, but be safe." Sharal'tar gave him a quick hug and a peck on the lips. "It's good to see you again," she smiled, speaking under her breath so the others couldn't listen in. "I figured you'd be safe, what with being able to turn incorporeal and all...but it's good to finally know for sure."

Kojuuro yawned. "It does feel like we're burning midnight oil when we should be resting and gathering strength for the trek tomorrow," he noted. "So don't stay up too late, you three," he warned the lovebirds.

"We won't!" Flora assured, crossing to the bed and re-organizing the pillows for four. As there were only two beds, the current split was adults in one and young adults in the other, and Yurei's addition would make the latter bed pretty full. "How are we looking on supplies?" she asked Kora. "Should we go buy more in the morning, or can we handle another party member with what we've got?"

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei blushed and smiled at Sharal'tar, returning her kiss lovingly.
"It's good to see you, too.  I worried a bit, but I know you guys.  I figured you'd be safe, and now that I know that...well... let's just say we've got a lot of catching up to do."
He whispered back teasingly before looking up at Flora's question.
"Heh, you guys won't need to worry quite so much about supplies, either.   Let's just say I haven't just been sitting around since the storm..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we can handle another party member ' Kora said ' anything Yurei can bring along means we dont have to buy it at some ppoint. We have a l lot of ground to cover tomorrow, so I suggest we try and get as much sleep as possible. we're leaving at 7 am tomorrow , after all. o get what sleep you can, because we'll be walking al day tomorrow. we're entering the Gondar region of the country-North Gondar to be precise.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
A few minutes later, Flora was in bed and snuggled up happily on Yurei's left, with Sharal'tar (less accustomed to public displays of affection) giving a slightly more reserved hug on his right. "Tomorrow, while we're hiking, you need to catch me up on what you've been doing," she whispered in his ear, already drifting off to sleep.

Kojurro closed his eyes, assumed a cross-legged stance in front of the door and deftly slipped into a deep meditation. In this pose, he'd restore stamina and rest his mind at the same speed as normal sleep, but his reflexes remained alert and prepared to rouse him at the first sign of intruders.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yurei smiled contentedly, kissing Sharal'tar and Flora affectionately on the head.
"I will.  I promise you that."
He whispered softly, pulling the two close to him as he drifted off to sleep..