The Gang of Five
Hello everyone!

Let ol’ Rooter here welcome you all to the month of February!

For the month of February we have a new character showcase.  Please warmly welcome little ol’ me, Rooter! The character showcase topic for this month can be found here.

Also keep in mind that the January and February prompts for the fanfic prompt challenge is now open.  We are doing things a bit differently this season and allowing for people to either fulfill a monthly prompt or a suggested prompt during each month.  I look forward to seeing what you all come up with! :)  The fanfic prompt rules and list of monthly prompts can be found here.

Around the Folf

Nick22 · 685 · 25313

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
if i had to guess ' kora chuckled' probably a skin sample, maybe bllod. its not as if hes taking off  a piece of your liver after all.' she was seated on the coach, next to Emma,  who was fliping through the tv channels on remote. there were about 40 channel although only about 15 were  reliable in getting a complete picture in, another 10 or so were fuzzy, and the rest were practicality static. korra figured there might be an adult channel in there as well as a brief glimpse at a station saw a pair of busty lionesses locking their dark red lips together in a steamy kiss. further viewing showed that it was a show called 'my pride my love' and it was set in southern Africa." seems like you get some channels at least. ' Emma said,as she flipped through the channel before returning to My pride, My love..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smirked, shrugging a bit as he looked down one of the halls.
"Well, there's not a lot else to see here. Honestly, we're still trying to sort through stuff people left behind.  Seriously, some of the stuff we've found is...weird, to put it nicely."
He chuckled, as Riv tapped on his chin thoughtfully.
"I mean, we've got a little training area set up, I guess?  And there's this one room that's um... interesting.  If that kinda stuff is fascinating to you.  But...um... I mean, I figured you'd want to spend time with Yu? Aren't you guys... y'know...together?"
He asked, a bit puzzled...
"We have not.  I merely have reviewed your personnel file.  I am Josef.  As to the biological sample, anything which contains your DNA will suffice.  Blood, skin, hair, it is of no concern.  The same goes for all of you.  Though please.  Refrain from making your samples consist of ... bodily fluids, if you would.  I find such things distasteful."
He said, producing multiple small test tube-like containers and handing them to each of the recent arrivals in the room...

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Trust me, I know Yurei enough to recognize when he wants alone time with Flora," Sharal'tar shrugged and added with a grin, "plus you can't allude to a room like that without showing it. My psionic power is literally growing tentacles, I'm not as innocent as you may think."

Kojurro watched as the test subjects grouped up and formed their own little bubble. "On that topic, I'm surprised Sartonic turned such a blind eye to the rampant polyamory going on among its test subjects," he remarked to Marita and Rose. "You'd think that'd constitute some sort of safety or health concerns. Especially when staff members like Emma started getting involved..."

-------------------------

"Oh, well, nice to meet you Josef." Flora glanced at Yurei, and when he didn't seem concerned about Josef's request, acquiescently plucked one of her ivory head hairs and offered it in her proffered vial. "Could I ask what you're going to do with it?" she followed up. "From your talk of 'correcting the fur color,' it almost sounds like you were going to grow a clone or something..."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 11:35:48 PM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Neku smirked, raising an eye ridge.
"Tentacles, huh?  Well, then I think you'd get a kick out of that room, then.  C'mon, we'll show you, eh Riv?"
He teased, as Riv's tail stiffened straight out behind him.
"Y-yeah, sure!"
He stammered awkwardly...

Yurei smiled and kissed Flora's cheek as Josef took the sample container.
"Something of the sort.  Though far less flawed by comparison.  You will see soon enough. Suffice it to say it will impress you."
He said smugly, tucking the container into his smock.
"Now, if the rest of you could provide samples as well, then my project can be completed before you set out again"

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
"Well, I don't think my pink fur is flawed at all," Flora stuck her tongue out defiantly. Glancing at Emma and Kora, she waited to see if the two would pass over genetic samples or opt out.

------------------------------

Sharal'tar smiled. "Lead the way," she said, mostly to Riv, as he was clearly uncomfortable and she enjoyed seeing him squirm. Yurei and I need to bring this guy out of his shell...if he's not using those portals in the bedroom, he's doing his love life a disservice.

As they walked, she couldn't help but wonder whether Yurei had hooked up with any of these people. I certainly hope he hasn't just sat here pining after me and Flora...even though that's exactly the sort of Byronic thing he'd do. Neku seemed the most likely shag of the roommates she'd encountered; she resolved to ask Yurei later, or assure him that he had her full support on any romantic endeavors he may or may not be interested in exploring.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 07:16:08 PM by aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) »