The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
EDIT:

Oops. The stupid computer didn't load fast enough the first time. And I accidentally double posted. Sorry.

Over and Under

• Spike
    • View Profile
bleach and LBT hollow Littlefoot and hollow Ichigo  :blink:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
LBT x Dirk Pitt series - Uh, how?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Quote from: Kor,Jun 21 2009 on  12:07 AM
Earthbound & LBT
I would be more specific and say Mother 3, but then again, the story doesn't differ that much.  :blink:

Still,

LBT and Mother 3

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spartanguy88,Jul 1 2009 on  09:09 AM
LBT and Code Lyoko
Now with Code Lyoko, that could be a cool one :smile .

LBT and Star Trek.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
LBT and Case Closed/Detective Conan. I'd love a murder mystery episode set in the GV.   :DD

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Terminator and LBT

I'm actually thinking of doing a fan fic of this after Rise of Storm Tide but I haven't decided yet.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
A bit more detail this time...

LBT and Ghostbusters

When ghosts start terrorizing the Great Valley, Littlefoot and the gang decide to take action... again. They make unlicensed treestar accelerators and they start capturing ghosts.

"Switch me on."

Dr. Venkman

karkovice

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I don't know if anyone's ever thought of this before.

I don't know how many of you remember and old game show from the 70s called "Match Game" where Gene Rayburn was the host; Brett Somers, Charles Nelson Reilly and Richard Dawson were among the more popular stars on the celebrity panel.

I know that when that show came out, I was too young then to really understand the adult humour that took place during that show; but now, as a grown up, I see how entertaining this show really was at the time; and it was, to sum it up in one word: Bananas!  :smile

Then I got to thinking: What if some of the LBT characters were the celebrity panel on that show, what would it be like? I don't know if it's an "insane" idea, but it's certainly an idea.

I plan on writing a fanfic based on this, and put it up on fanfiction.net. I promise, I'll keep it clean!  :angel  :smile

What do you think? Would you wanna read a story like that?

I also plan to put up more non LBT fanfics on there. If you want, I can put up the links on here once they're up on the site.

karkovice

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Chiletrek:

Funny you should mention a LBT/Star Trek crossover. I have little bit and pieces of ideas for one such fanfic. I may have Mr. Spock become trapped on the LBT planet while the Enterprise crew was exploring it. I may even have him apply his famous neck pinch to Red Claw's fast biters.  :p  :lol

I wrote some ST crossovers with other shows, though. I plan to put them up on fanfiction.net once I polish them up a little. I can even put the link up here, if you'd like.

Are you a ST fan as well? I like TOS, TNG & Enterprise the most!  :DD