The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Crossover Concept Thread

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
OK, this is kinda like my last one, but I'd actually like this: LBT and Family Guy.

Out on vacation, this Griffins' plans for rest and relaxation are thrown into chaos when their plane crashes on an unknown landmass. They find themselves in the Great Valley, and meet the gang. Stewie quickly tries to rebuild the plane, a la Flight of the Phoenix, but Sharpteeth attack, and the Griffins are stuck in the middle. What the deuce?

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and That 70's show.

While smoking weed in Eric Foreman's basement, the gang from that 70's show all pass out and dream they were abducted by aliens and have somehow appeared in the Great Valley. They meet the LBT gang, go on some adventures, and at the end, wake up and discover it was all a dream. Or was it?

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and Star Trek: DS9

I neede a while to think sbout this one.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and Tenacious D

JB and KG go on tour, and somehow arrive in the Valley. They meet the gang and introduce the Valley to rock. Meanwhile, Satan has returned, and is plotting revenge on the D. How will this play out? :P:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Over and Under,Mar 13 2008 on  11:50 PM
Super Smash Brothers and  LBT  :lol
How would that work? :huh:

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Apr 5 2008 on  10:55 AM
Star Trek and LBT
This could totally work, what with the crew of every ship/station in the Trek universe getting into trouble every week. :D

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Austin Powers and LBT

Doctor Evil and Mini me resume their evil ways and take Austin and Foxy Cleopatra back in time, all in a plot to destroy the world while it's still young. Austin and Foxy are stranded in the Great Valley, and soon meet the LBT gang.

How would that work? :huh:

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Heh, I like the Weird Al & LBT one...  There was something else that I liked too, but I can't remember now what it was...  Ah well...

I've got one to add, that may prove to be interesting - and potentially doable; I'll try my best...  Chrono Trigger & LBT!

I just wanted to "call this dib," but I'm too tired to post details now.  I'll flesh out a quick plot tomorrow when I'm fresher.  Though, it may be a little lengthy...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT and Across the Universe

Imagine, the gang singing Beatles songs on their adventures! Freakin sweet, isn't it? :D

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Haha, Beatles songs?  Hmm...  "Yellow Submarine," "Ticket to Ride (???)," hmm...  I can't...  Think of any more!  Of course, I've heard quite a few Beatles songs, but I didn't grow up with them...
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
really? you should totally watch Across the Universe. Best musical ever!  B)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Huh.  Okay.  I'm open to a LOT of musical genres.  I'm currently big into Jazz and Jazz-Rock aka Fusion - specifically, Miles Davis.  I'm trying to get a Trumpet for myself; thinking of being a "bedroom" Jazz musician.  I'll get a reel-to-reel deck, yeah.  This could be nice.

Hmm...  Anyway, not trying to derail the topic much...

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mary Poppins & LBT - With his grandparents being older they decide they would like some help with taking care of Littlefoot and who should show up bit a rainbowface who speaks in riddles at times, though different then the types the other rainbowfaces spoke in.  

What will the other inhabitants (other then Cera's dad who hates everybody who's not a threehorn) think about her.  What will she think about them.  What sorts of weird adventures will the gang get into while she is around.  Will she be able to change any of threehorn's attitude?

Bednobs & Broomsticks & LBT - In trying out a spell to help the war effort Miss Price accidently sends all of them into the distant past and they land in the Great valley.  What will they think of real live dinosaurs, and what will the dinosaurs think of them.  What sort of adventures will they get into with magic at their disposal, and what sorts of misadventures.   Will Miss Price be able to get them back home or are they stuck in the Great Valley for good.  Will the kids even want to go back home?

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
300 and LBT
just senseless violence. ozzy gets kicked off the great wall :lol

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Apr 27 2008 on  04:05 PM
Mary Poppins & LBT - With his grandparents being older they decide they would like some help with taking care of Littlefoot and who should show up bit a rainbowface who speaks in riddles at times, though different then the types the other rainbowfaces spoke in.  

What will the other inhabitants (other then Cera's dad who hates everybody who's not a threehorn) think about her.  What will she think about them.  What sorts of weird adventures will the gang get into while she is around.  Will she be able to change any of threehorn's attitude?

Bednobs & Broomsticks & LBT - In trying out a spell to help the war effort Miss Price accidently sends all of them into the distant past and they land in the Great valley.  What will they think of real live dinosaurs, and what will the dinosaurs think of them.  What sort of adventures will they get into with magic at their disposal, and what sorts of misadventures.   Will Miss Price be able to get them back home or are they stuck in the Great Valley for good.  Will the kids even want to go back home?
These are great, man! i could never put mary Poppins and LBT together. But you somehow made it fit! :lol:

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, that sounds...  Interesting...!
I'm not done with mine yet, but almost.  This is kinda hard...  I've never actually written fanfiction before.  But, like I said, I'm almost done.  This will just be a prelude, of course, because this is a generic thread, and not dedicated to any one specific fanfic.