The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Time Warp

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
thank you i could be like petries older brother or something

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That should be an original character.
Do you know what the plan is mcr mad?

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Jan 20 2008 on  10:27 PM
That should be an original character.
Do you know what the plan is mcr mad?
no not a clue im rocking out to much to care :lol

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 well, he know almost nothing on Petrie's siblings, so you have some freedom to name it the way you want, and since we can see them closely in LBT12, it should be very fun for you to choose which one and begin working from there. ;)

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Well, then I may have a suggestion, if you cannot find pics, you may open a topic in the "seuqelitits" section and ask for pics, I bet you'll get some.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The idea of the thread is for the forum members to appear in the great valley in dinosaur bodies instead of their human bodies.  No reason you can't be a flier of some sort of whatever age category.  

You could also likely do an oc who is one of Petrie's sibblings, though the two ideas are different ideas, yourself as a flier, and an oc as one of Petrie's siblings.  I'm not sure which you meant.  

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jan 21 2008 on  01:23 AM
The idea of the thread is for the forum members to appear in the great valley in dinosaur bodies instead of their human bodies.  No reason you can't be a flier of some sort of whatever age category.  

You could also likely do an oc who is one of Petrie's sibblings, though the two ideas are different ideas, yourself as a flier, and an oc as one of Petrie's siblings.  I'm not sure which you meant.
i dont mined if im releted to petire or not aslong as im a flier

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Jan 21 2008 on  01:23 AM
The idea of the thread is for the forum members to appear in the great valley in dinosaur bodies instead of their human bodies.  No reason you can't be a flier of some sort of whatever age category.   

You could also likely do an oc who is one of Petrie's sibblings, though the two ideas are different ideas, yourself as a flier, and an oc as one of Petrie's siblings.  I'm not sure which you meant.
i dont mined if im releted to petire or not aslong as im a flier

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, did you make a back-story post in the wish?

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Jan 21 2008 on  05:15 PM
ummm no

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Jan 21 2008 on  05:15 PM
ummm no

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: lbt/cty_lover,Jan 21 2008 on  05:29 PM
Do you want to?
umm if you mean my profile of my charter i geuss i'll be like a comedin cos im a very funny guy :lol

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Here is some advice. Go to The Wish and read other people's back-stories. Then, compile your own.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
If you are playing you the player turned into a dino when the wish happens, you could be a flier, being related to Petrie like being one of his siblings would be an oc and not the you the player and member of the forum sent to the great valley by the wish.  A Flier is one of the forms I may do, but I"m thinking of a few others.  I'll wait and see which forms and types are the most taken and pick accordingly.  If you want to be a flier then be one.   Just not sure if you want to be this you, the human, sent to the great valley and your human body turned into a flier body, or an oc.    Hope I wasn't to confusing.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
uh.. becoming a sibling to Petrie simply would be illogical in this setting.. we're all telleprted into a diferent universe, and transformed from our human selves

for you to be a sibling to any of the main characters would mean you'd not had exsisted in ou current universe at all, but lived your whole life in the LBT universe

I hope that's understandable

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Then maybe, mcr mad can turn into a flyer similar to one of Petrie's siblings, and maybe he can play as one of them in some RPG if he joins one.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 That is awesome, a very great post indeed, better than I expected B) .