The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Insane Cafe 2: Rise of the Shurlups

Nick22 · 2097 · 98767

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"You don't have to tell them, do you?" Sparx gulped. He knew who serious Spyro was about Cynder and he suspected that he would side with her, even over him, his adopted brother.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Douglas, Ducky and some others decided to finish what they were eating and some then rest.  or other things, Some not understanding what was going on, or not wanting to get involved, things moving so fast.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nago glanced at the plateful of diminishing food. His eyes then fell on the pen which the baby shurlups were in. He raised an eyebrow recognizing them as the young of the creature he had just fought and killed.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'I certainly WILL tell them.' Nani said severely. "If they ask whats been going on, I'll tell them. Every last detail. Which means that you'll have about a minute to get going Sparx. And Shaggy , I hope $25 and a big gem will be consolation enough for Scooby after Dixie moves out. I highly suspect It won't be, not even close. Now since the bet has already been made, I'm going to let Lilo play, to hopefully teach you both a lesson. She's too young to really catch the significance of a bet like this, or what it can do to a relationship. But she's got a good head on her shoulders, and she's a fast learner, I think its because she's been dealing with Stitch's cousins practically everyday for years." Nani finished, giving Shaggy and Sparx each a sour look. "And I haven't even started with Stripetail. Who knows what He'll do to you both.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Don't hurt them!" ali said. 'we're raising them, so to speak. They're just babies, they're not going to hurt you. Besides they're sleeping right now."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"It does appear the young of that species are not like the adults." Douglas said.  "Though I"m no expert on the species."

"Hurting babies is bad, it is it is." Ducky said.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Dr. Kerzach had just finished making some french fries. "Who ordered the french fries!"

---------

"There should be staircase somewhere here. The elevators are out of service because the terrorists blew up the elevator room. Besides, I'm not sure if we'll all fit in it." Deimos said.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'll have some!' Lilo said, excitedly. "We don't have ketchup though.. Do you have enough for everyone?"
_
I'll take some..' shaggy said, trying to recover from the tongue-lashing Nani had given him.
_
is there any clothing stores in the base? If There is, I need a new dress, since the Shurlups at the resteraunts ripped up my old one." dixie said.  Then she saw the stairwell.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Do you mind wearing a lab coat and pants or a military uniform?" Dr. Zanasiu asked. "Wait, did I get your some armor and a weapon from before?"

---

Dr. Kerzach went to the back and retrieved several more platters of french fries. He placed them on the counter and went back to retrieve some bottles of ketchup, which he placed on the counter as well.

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'No, I have my own armor and weapons" Dixie said. "All I really want is a dress, alright. If I have to, i'll search the base from top to bottom, forr a place.'
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Could I get a coffee?" Nago asked Dr. Kerzach. He had turned away from the baby shurlups. He wondered a bit at the cafe's strange occupents, but thought it polite not to ask.

----------------

Wataru glanced down the stairwell. "Perhaps I should go first, I'm pretty hard to hurt..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We've got cofee right here' Nani said, switching tactics from scold to service.
-
"Ri'll rome rith rou Rixie. Ri'll ree rif Ri rann rind ra ruit' Scooby said. 'Dixie smiled slightly inside her helmet. This wasn't much of a surprise: scooby wanted to accompany her.
_
You can go ahead. I think we have around 7 floors to go down." stripetail said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"WHat are french fries?" Ducky asked with a puzzled expression on her face, not having heard of them before.  

"Their parts of a plant prepared in a certain way." Douglas said, attempting to keep the explanation as simple as possible.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
'Yeah, they're really good" Lilo nodded, grabbing some. 'ow! They're hot! a little too hot!"
_
They just got out of the fryer, Lilo' Shaggy said, spreading large amounts of ketchup on his plate.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thank you," Nago said with a slight nod of his head. He got up and grab himself a cup.

Sparx meanwhile sat himself down on one of the rafters overhead.

-----

True to his word, Wataru started down the stairs first. Spyro and Cynder took flight and hovered behind him, one over each of his shoulders.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Stripetail , Scooby and Dixie followed close behind. Nick was slower to follow thanks to the two experiments ridings piggyback on him. Stripetail staff lit up the stairwell, allowing the group to see down in front of them. It was somewhat slow going, and Nick could help but notice bullet holes in the wall, and bullet casings on the ground. "This must have been a full-on assult by these guys. What group are they claiming to be part of? They have to call themselves something.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wataru glanced over the edge of the stairwell, the lenses of his mask letting him see through the darkness below like it was broad day. "Everything looks clear..."

Both Spyro and Cynder were eyeing the holes in the wall with nervious expressions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie and Scooby looked a each oher nervously as they looked at and examined the bullet holes. "Can our armor stand up against bullets?' Dixie asked. It was not an unexpected question.  Stripetail nodded. "I wouldn't advise trying to take on 10 fully armed people at once, but yes, these suits can protect you against bullets Dixie, this includdes these helmets as well. So I wouldn't recomment taking them off until we clear these floors out. Just touch the side ioof helmets to activate "Night Armor' which will cause your armor to glow in the dark, and allow you to see in the dark."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We don't know their motives as of now." Deimos said. He, along with Dr. Zanasiu and Strut were at the rear of the group.

"Wataru, Dr. Zanasiu, Deimos and I should take point. We know this place very well." Strut said.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"If you insist," Kivat said, as Wataru let them file past and take the lead.

"How well do they protect us?" Cynder asked.