The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time: Out of the Ice

Threehorn · 1665 · 87911

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Sam got on a raidoed big boss "sir would it be alright if I send an agent to steal NEA's new plane,' sam asked.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Pterano smiled.
"Well then its very nice to meet you Longtail. And i look forward to meeting your uncle as well."

Longtail in return bowed.
"Thank you. Its nice to meet you to Petries uncle. I heard how you saved Ducky's life...that was very noble of you."

Pterano flinched as he asked, "Did anyone tell you why I had to save Ducky?"

Longtail smiled a wide grin.
"Nope...just that you saved Ducky and brought her back to the valley. That's all I need to know."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Then the big flier flew Spike, Littlefoot and me back to the Great Valley.  That was the biggest flyer I've ever seen.  I didn't know they had any kind that big." Cera said, still amazed at how large the flyer was.  

Spike nodded remembering the huge flyer.  He had only really seen ones around the size of Pterano and Petrie's mother before.  

"He is big, he is , he is." Ducky said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well there are also some very large airplanes bigger than the ones here,' frank said.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
"Negivate Sam, they have increased their guard over all top projects since the screaw up of that idiot" Big Boss said back calmly "If we was to send one of our agents in he or she be caught way before they reach the hangers now."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Copy that do we have any agents in the base that have access,' sam asked.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano looked shocked.
"You surely must be joking! Bigger than the ones I've seen...impossible! I ask to be show as soon as it is possible."

Longtail however smiled.
"Oh, the bigger planes, can they carry others like you or us too? cause that would be fun!"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"I ain't joking pterano,' frank said. Frank walked over to a hanger door between the SU-32 and a F-15 "seargent give me a hand will you,' frank asked. the two pushed the door open which lead to the hanger with the bigger aircraft.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Me want see." Petrie said, curious to see any larger flying devices then he had seen in the hanger.  

"I would like to see one also, I would, I would."

"I guess one of the larger ones was used to carry Littlefoot's mother?" Chomper asked.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
With the door fully opened the first plane that was seen had a large dish on the top of the plane "That one right there is the E-767 AWACS Airbore-Warning-And-Control-System it has a larger radar to help with the control of other aircraft in it's flight area,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"So it can take them over and make them do what it wants?" Chomper asks a bit amazed at the size and what it could do that.  

"Certainly would be handy." Cera said, getting ideas on how handy that could be.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"In a way it does but the pilot of the whatever plane is under it's command it really just gives them orders it acts like a parent would to their kids,' frank said.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Frank pointed to a plane with a long tube in the back of the plane "This one is called the KC-767 the one right next to it is the KC-135 they are both tanker aircraft so they carry extra fuel for other aircraft in it's operational area,' frank said.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That sounds very useful, it is, it is."  Ducky said finding the idea useful.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Pterano was slack jawed at the sight of the bigger airplanes and it was obvious as he hadn't said anything since he'd stepped into the hanger. Finally after several more seconds he found his voice.
"H-h-how...is..how is this..possible?!" He then looked to Frank and stuttered:
"MORE fuel...this is amazing!!! I can't begin to imagine how fast these planes can fly!"

Longtail whistled in amazement and said, "Geez, those are huge! I'd hate to be racing against one of those things! And Guardians forbid you get caught up under those giant wheels."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Well humans have been know to be dreamers ever since man saw birds fly he wanted to do the same there have been some very laughable attempts through history only at the begining of th 20th century was he sucessful but still as a species humans have not always used their knowelge wisely,' frank said. He turned to longtail "Yeah it would not be good if you got caught under the wheels,' frank said before turning his head to look at the 747 parked next to the AWACS.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nods with the look of fear in her voice, "Yep, like a grown up long neck stepping on you, that would be bad, it would."  

"Young Longneck Littlefoot stepping on you no fun either." Petrie said.

"Well, having a Spiketail sit on you wouldn't be any more fun." Cera said remembering part of a song they had sung a while back about bad luck.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Yes I don't imagine those are pleasent either and I was wondering if you could answer a question during the time before you found out about us you mentioned a species by the name of yellowbelly could you tell us about them,' frank asked.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ducky nods, "They live in berry valley."

"They really really like berries." Petrie said remembering them.  

"They are ok, if you like the silly sort of folks that they are." Cera said, not wanting to admit to someone else that she started to enjoy being with them after a while.  

Spike started to hum the yellowbelly bounce song.  He had enjoyed dancing with them.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
"Huh they remind me of someone I once knew,' frank said.