The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Redclaw's Gang

brekclub85 · 501 · 51379

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"What should we do Chomper?" Rita asked.

"I really don't know," the purple sharptooth replied.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Twiz was concerned for Longtail, it seemed Hunter was in a rather touchy mood and he didn't want to speak in case it made her angry.

Longtail on the other hand just sighed.
"Ya know, if the valley council sent you here....they did it for nothing, but if this was your idea, then you just wasted alot of your time, cause I ain't going anywhere."

Hunter groaned. "So stubborn. It's no wonder you chose ten cold times for your sentence...you were just being stupid again."

Longtail bared his teeth as he replied, "What was that?"

Hunter grinned.
"you heard me, you were being dumb. But what else is new...I'd expect that from someone like you, can't be happy no matter what you do so you make yourself miserable instead."

Longtail dug his talons into the dirt under him to stop himself from charging at Hunter and starting a fight.

Terri however stepped forward.
"Listen Hunter....if you're here to talk to Longtail then talk, otherwise if you're going to start a brawl, then know that I'll defend Longtail if need be."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"And trust me, you don't want to mess with her," Chomper chuckled.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(OOC: As you all might have seen, I'm back and making an attempt at jumping back in)

Letting out a sigh of relief he didn't know he'd been holding in, Twiz felt a whole lot better about...well everything with Terri's getting between the longnecked sharptooth and Longtail, since it looked like a fight might break out, and he wasn't sure what exactly he could do.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rita got into a fihgting stance, if needed.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunters stance didn't change, but oddly enough it was Longtail that spoke first.
"Don't worry everyone. We can trust Hunter, I've known her for a long time...and even if she did start a fight with me...she wouldn't win." he said with a light laugh.

Hunter grinned at that and sat down. "Longtail's got a point. Despite me being bigger than him...he always seems to beat me when we fight."

Terri stepped back but didn't take her eyes off Hunter just in case. "Alright. Then say what you need to say."

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Gotcha," Chomper and Rita nodded, the young sharpteeth stepping back.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter grinned as she looked at Longtail.
"Look Longtail. I came out here to bring you home....even if that means dragging you back kicking and screaming. Everyone in the valley misses you, and they feel ten cold times is too long."

Longtail turned so his back was facing Hunter and he sighed heavily.
"I...I can't. You know that. When we flyers make a promise we keep it...no matter...how much it hurts."

Terri frowned lightly at Longtail's admission, not sure what to do.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Chomper just watched his new frie3nd decide what to do.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(ooc: even if I have been character tweaking again, don't worry, Twiz is actually un-effected by it as a side character, just so you know)

"But...it sounds like you would kinda want to go back...if you could, right?" Twiz asked. The little sharptoothed flyer was trying to help with what sounded like would make everyone the happiest. Flyer or no, he wasn't familiar with stubborn flyer promises.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail turned to face Twiz for a moment and sighed quietly.
"Even if I could go back and everyone in the valley had forgiven me...it would still be breaking a promise...and I just can't do that."

Hunter stepped up behind Longtail and gently began tapping the flyer on his head with a smile on her face.

Terri upon seeing Hunters actions leaned forward and asked, "What are you doing?"

Hunter continued to poke Longtail's head and smiled without giving an answer.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"I wonder when Longtail will say something," Chomper commented.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz just titled his head, "Maybe...she's trying to annoy him into following her..." the little flyer guessed.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter continued to poke the young flyer with an almost happy, giddy look upon her face. come on kid...take the bait....take...the...bait... she cooed mentally.

Longtail shut his eyes and let a loose growl rumble in his throat, before he turned around with extreme momentum and bit down hard on Hunter's claw drawing blood.

Terri winced at seeing Longtail's reaction but also gave a low chuckle as she had a feeling that would be the end result.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Ooh...nice bite," Rita complimented.

"That had to hurt," nodded Chomper.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Twiz winced too, but again, sharpteeth acted like this so he was use to it to an extent and waited to see what Hunter would do mainly.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter despite the pain in her paw smiled brightly at Longtail's reaction.
"See...you do care. Now come back with me, we'll even bring your friends along...I'm not sure how we'll keep them hidden...but we can try." she said stifling a giggle.

Longtail didn't bother to answer and only bit down harder on Hunters paw.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"We...we're going to the Great Valley?" Twiz glanced to Chomper and the others then back at Hunter, "but...won't their adults not like that..." he asked worriedly.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Just then, big footsteps were heard.

Chomper immediately recognized who they belonged to. "What's going on here?" Redclaw demanded patiently.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hunter stared faw agape as she stared up at Redclaw.
"Wow...." was the only word she could manage to say as she sat down and introduced herself. "My name is Hunter. It is an honor to meet the legendary Redclaw."

Longtail still refusing to let go, continued to bite and gnaw at Hunters paw.

Terri and Dein stepped aside.

"Do you perhaps know if we could sneak into the valley undetected?" asked Dein with a serious look on his face.

Dil stepped forward and asked Hunter, "Doesn't that hurt with the kid biting down like that?"